Author Topic: Kali's Bod Sorter for openEUO  (Read 81553 times)

Offline KaliOfLSTopic starter

• That's "Dr." Kali to you!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • KaliOfLS has no influence.
  • Respect: +33
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Kali's Bod Sorter for openEUO
« Reply #45 on: January 15, 2013, 09:40:22 AM »
Ok, I will look into it.
R~~~~ B~~~~~~~~ 
^ real life signature for sure

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 15, 2013, 02:51:19 PM »
I only changed two lines in the script, one that made it easier for users to define their index, and one that was creating an unnecessary table.  I am completely shocked that this change would cause a crash.  I will give it a run through when I get home to test it out.  On that note, my hypothesis about opening too many gumps seems bunk.  I've constantly cycled 3 bod books opening 1/second, for the last 2 hours without a single connection loss.  I'll test the script out when I get home.  I need more bods!! I'm working on collecting.  I will have about 8 characters that can collect 3/day I think, so I will try to collect 24 bods per day for the next month, and then I'll be up to about 1000 bods.  :D  Then we will give it a real test, but until then, I'll recombine the ~1k I have now and test again tonight.
R~~~~ B~~~~~~~~ 

Offline Nellie

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Nellie has no influence.
  • Respect: +21
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 15, 2013, 02:57:50 PM »
I am not sure whats doing the crashing, maybe i have too many bags open? i have 9 with bods in and 18 to sort into, of the ones that i am sorting into only 8 are on the screen, i am guessing with the spacing the last 2 bags are in my daughters bedroom :P

This is the last line i just got when UO crashed again ...User\Desktop\Stuff\OpenEUO\scripts\kalibodsorter.lua:240: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value.

Not sure if that means anything. or just the fact that the script closed because the client crashed.

Nel.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 15, 2013, 03:09:11 PM »
Yeah, that is because the client crashes.

I call UO.Property on your backpackID to figure out how many items are in your pack.  If it cannot find your backpack, it will return nil and then I calculate 124-items, so arithmetic on a nil is because the client crashed.

Try this version, I've added debug information to try and capture the crash location. And made it so your daughter doesn't have to put up with those ridiculous backpacks in her bedroom.

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
kalibodsorter.lua
R~~~~ B~~~~~~~~ 

Offline Nellie

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 15, 2013, 03:15:54 PM »
ok will try that one, i just tried it with 3 bags to sort from, and 8 bags to sort to, it dropped about 8 bods to my bp and crashed.

Nel.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 15, 2013, 05:31:52 PM »
Anyword nel?  Did it break?  I just opened a bod book and shoved it's container position into the 20k, so I don't think that is the case either.
I'll be heading home soon.

Edit:  Well, I just tore through 897 bods, no crash, no time out.  Two source bags, Two reward bags. :-/
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 09:35:55 PM by KaliOfLS »
R~~~~ B~~~~~~~~ 

Offline Nellie

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 16, 2013, 12:18:07 AM »
Well its a new day, will try again, see if it was just my computer playing up yesterday., nearly finished now so even with all the breaks and crashes still sorted about 10k bods yesterday, so cant complain.

Nel.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 16, 2013, 05:20:47 PM »
SO look like I miss an exciting night. So let me refill my BOD and see it I'm having the same problem as you guy with Ver 2

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 16, 2013, 05:23:02 PM »
Please do so! I'd love to see if you are.  I'm having a problem reproducing.. not just because I'm ugly.
R~~~~ B~~~~~~~~ 

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 24, 2013, 08:32:01 AM »
Script move to approved library
Thank you for your submission.

If you feel the script is in the wrong section please send me a pm.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 27, 2013, 02:56:45 PM »
Hi Kali

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 27, 2013, 03:03:36 PM »
Hi Kali

I have 2400 BOD to sort.  I have download 2.2.  have 5 chests with BOD and 4 with sorted BOD.  after min the client crash,  hit play again and one again 20 min later it crash again.  In both case I have a tailor turn in on me wit 345 bod.  that make the secure overload.  So right now  I  have only 1 tailor turn in per secure ( 3) and rest between 2 secures.   let see if that will fix the problem.  It seen that you done drop the book into a new container if this one if full.  I only have the kalibodsorter running. I don't index yet;  not sure how to use it :))

let you know how the 1500 remain BOB go.  Running then right now.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 27, 2013, 03:37:01 PM »
Hi Ghost,

I do not have a check to make sure the resulting container can hold the full book.  I suggest for the very common ones like the turn in books, that you have one per bag when sorting a high volume.  However, that should not cause a crash (also, if you could describe crash.. i.e. is the client crashing and you get an error message, does oEUO crash, or does the script just 'break'?) but cause the script to break because it cannot move the book back to the original reward bag.  

I ran this script on 3.7k bods without a single problem.  I did however, have it set up with one book/bag for the common ones, and had one bag with the higher end rewards in it.
If you are having issues with the client actually crashing, could you try increasing the lagOffset to 250 or 500?  It will slow the script down by increasing wait times between drags/drops.  However, that is the only command being sent to the client other than mouse clicks to empty the bod books.  

If you're experiencing an actual client crash, then you're not the only one experiencing client crash issues, but I do not know how to trouble shoot it since I cannot reproduce the problem on my machine.  I will ask some experienced scripters if they could try the script to see if they can reproduce the client crashes.
R~~~~ B~~~~~~~~ 

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 27, 2013, 04:21:14 PM »
On the third attempt, I have put all the turn in into the separate secure,  same with other one and it run smooth.  I'm please with the result.    I forget that you put 345 bob into a book. 

I crash, mean the client close completely.   Guest he didn't like the msg container full :))    I have a request to ask.  Can you add a display msg  that tell us that we are done.  And how can we only put 250 BOB in the turn in BOD.  thx.     

Gonna take me a few day before I can try high volume of BOD again. 

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 27, 2013, 04:49:51 PM »
Yes, I can add a finished message :) 
250 BOB? 
You mean you want to put only 250 bods into each book?
R~~~~ B~~~~~~~~ 

Tags: Bods  Bod