Author Topic: Kali's Bod Sorter for openEUO  (Read 81592 times)

Offline Nellie

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Nellie has no influence.
  • Respect: +21
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Kali's Bod Sorter for openEUO
« Reply #60 on: January 28, 2013, 10:38:10 AM »
If anybody wants to try running this on my smithy bods, they more than welcome to PM me and i am sure we can set something up.

Nel.

Offline KaliOfLSTopic starter

• That's "Dr." Kali to you!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • KaliOfLS has no influence.
  • Respect: +33
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 28, 2013, 11:42:17 AM »
We do need to get this sorted out.  I'm going to update the script again tonight or tomorrow.  Will let you know when I do.  Let me know before you run a sort and I'll be sure to get it out before then.
R~~~~ B~~~~~~~~ 
^ real life signature for sure

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 28, 2013, 06:16:53 PM »
Kali.  Yes I would like to have only 250 BOD per book. It will make it easy to fill them. I can't unload them into my pack to fill them with S7 filler. :))

If you need help sorted Smith I have 2k bod to sort  as well.  No rush on those but if you required my assistance  I can help.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 28, 2013, 08:31:22 PM »
Ghost, I have a s7 calling script I will pm to you.  I woudl release it, but I want people to use my oEUO bod filler when I finish it :p

I will allow an option to select a max fill volume per bod.  I will add an updated script much later tonight probably that will contain that, a finished message (with timer maybe), and hopefully have cleaned up the crash issue.  I have 2 leads into why that crash is happening.
R~~~~ B~~~~~~~~ 

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 29, 2013, 07:55:00 AM »
Updated 1-20-13
v2.50
Modified two subs that would rapidly send commands to the client, potentially causing client crashes on some machines.
I've increased wait time between clicking, and added a wait between drag and drop commands.
I've added a new user defined variable, default is 500, but you  may choose a smaller number of bods to be put into each reward book.
Pretty little done message when you've finished sorting :)

Please test and let me know if it works.  If it crashes, adjust lagOffset to 250, then try again.  Then let me know the result, good or bad!
R~~~~ B~~~~~~~~ 

Offline Nellie

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 29, 2013, 10:57:18 AM »
I have a few hundred, maybe 1k bods filled, i will give turn them in tonight, then try running it tmos.

Nel.

Offline Nellie

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 31, 2013, 06:11:37 AM »
I have attempted to make my own sort list (using your wotsitcalled), going to give it a go later, see if i did it correctly, if i did it will have all the bods sorted into all the individual rewards for Tailoring.

Nel

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 04, 2013, 10:25:57 AM »
Updated 2-4-13
Update 2.60

I was able to reproduce the client crash twice in a row.  Indeed, it happens when the reward bags become full.  I believe it happens because it will get caught in an infinite loop that constantly calls UO.Property, and that is it.  Instead of throwing in an arbitrary wait that isn't always needed except to keep the client from crashing when the script is going to bug anyway, I've added error checking.  

In the event that you cannot store a book back in its original bag, it will look for a bag that can accommodate it.  If it finds one, then the script continues on its merry way.  If it cannot, then the script throws and error and halts.  Thus, it may be beneficial if you declare extra, empty bags, when you do your sorting for bod book overflow.

I also added checks to slow down the emptying function.  If it's too slow, let me know, and we can tweak it to speed it up a bit as long as it doesn't start reliably producing crashes.

This script is now dependent upon my updated library script, kalilib.lua v3.00, linked in OP.   You will also receive and error message if you do not update the library script.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 10:35:31 AM by KaliOfLS »
R~~~~ B~~~~~~~~ 

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 06, 2013, 07:17:59 PM »
Look like I'm the only one that download the 2.6 version.  Better start testing the new change. :)

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 06, 2013, 07:31:40 PM »
Updated 2-6-13
Fixed a typo in the dofile line causing the script to halt.
R~~~~ B~~~~~~~~ 

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 06, 2013, 08:07:17 PM »
Thx, was going over 2.6 and 2.5 version to see why it stop.   I was calling you name right about now :)) or it was me that didn't follow instruction :).  

add:  I'm also trying have a chest for each book now, that 10 chests .   Cool 2.61 is running now since you remove the v3 ;)
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 08:22:44 PM by The Ghost »

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 06, 2013, 09:09:19 PM »
Script was running fine for 20 min. I stop to go hunting.  I came back reset all the box and now it have stop 4 time in 10 min.  let see if I can do those 1064 tailor BODs :)

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 06, 2013, 10:17:15 PM »
I stand correctly. Now that I complain it work .     But how can I have only 250 BOD per books.  is there a place in the script that I can enter a number. I have 487 bods now in turn in.
Finished!!
Sorted 1064 bods in 0:57:6!

Thx again

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 07, 2013, 03:51:58 AM »
Hi Ghost,

You can set that number by changing this value here
Code: [Select]
--Under User Defined Variables
local MaxBookCnt = 500                       --Set this to a specific value if you want less than 500 bods/book

I am glad it worked.  Did the script crash at all? 

If others weight in that it runs much more smoothly now, we can see about decreasing click time waits.  The added wait time is about 15 minutes for the 1000 bods you just ran.  The old one did it in 45 minutes and I'm not sure the changes I made to click are what stabilized the client.  I crashed twice after changing those, each time when my bod book was to full to return to the pack.  Once I added code to deal with that issue appropriately, I wasn't able to reproduce the crash.

R~~~~ B~~~~~~~~ 

Offline Nellie

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 07, 2013, 02:38:37 PM »
Well i am happy to tell you, i ran the script with 3900 filled cloth bods, i went to work for a few hours, when i came back i had lagged out, i didnt quite finish sorting them all as i had only put 5 turn in books in there, it is doing those as i type.

I would say the script is A1 ready :)

Nel.

Tags: Bods  Bod