Author Topic: Kali's Bod Sorter for openEUO  (Read 83532 times)

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Kali's Bod Sorter for openEUO
« Reply #75 on: February 07, 2013, 03:35:37 PM »
No crash last night, like I said  the script just stop after he sorted a few BOD.  maybe I forget or miss target the secure,  Let call it human error for now. I have one book per secure. with 3 secure for turn in and 1 overflow.     Now I'm waiting on Neo to test his new tailor filler.   I may try to see if I can find the snippet for S7 that use multiple book. 

Offline Nellie

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Nellie has no influence.
  • Respect: +21
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 07, 2013, 05:37:47 PM »
I have been trying to use the multiple book script, but for me it only uses 1 book, it will fill 400 bods in 1 book, but when it changes to the next book it hangs and times out

Nel.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 07, 2013, 07:34:57 PM »
Nellie, what do you use to fill up your tailor BOD.  I use S7 right now and trying to find something better until we can test NEO

Offline KaliOfLSTopic starter

• That's "Dr." Kali to you!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • KaliOfLS has no influence.
  • Respect: +33
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 07, 2013, 09:55:40 PM »
I want to make a filler but
A) I'm collecting bones to do so.
B) Trying to shoot down our problems with my sorter first, so you guys will think that Kali is cool, I'll try is maker too :)
C) Will you guys pm me at EasyUO, and I'll send you my s7 calling script.  Can't send attachments here, from what I figured out, so far.
D) When I finish my maker, will you use it?
R~~~~ B~~~~~~~~ 
^ real life signature for sure

Offline Nellie

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 08, 2013, 04:49:29 AM »
I want to make a filler but
A) I'm collecting bones to do so. i have 45k'ish bones, if you want to test i can sort out something with you
B) Trying to shoot down our problems with my sorter first, so you guys will think that Kali is cool, I'll try is maker too Smiley Kali's already cool, he sorts my bods  ;D
C) Will you guys pm me at EasyUO, and I'll send you my s7 calling script.  Can't send attachments here, from what I figured out, so far. same name here as there as you know :D
D) When I finish my maker, will you use it? does a bear $hit in the woods?

Hope this answers your questions :D

Offline Nellie

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 08, 2013, 04:53:33 AM »
Nellie, what do you use to fill up your tailor BOD.  I use S7 right now and trying to find something better until we can test NEO

I use S7's but i use Timbo's script to actually fill the bods, that way you can fill 400 bods from 1 book, unfortunately it don't do bone bods, and it wont start a 2nd or 3rd book like it claims to do.

Nel

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 08, 2013, 03:39:17 PM »
Thx Nellie, I forget about Timbo, nice reminder.   

Kali,  you have giving me  the tool to do tailor gain. I have so much BOD that I need vendor to hold then :))     

Question for you two.  How to you combine the large.  EX  I have 33 large horned kit. and 458 small horned kit.   I usually do it by hand, but since the large volume, i can't organize them to fill them. I'm overwhelmed with the work. I'm sure their a easy way to do this, I just dont see it. can you  guy in-light me plx.

Offline Nellie

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 09, 2013, 12:43:57 AM »
I place all bods in same book, set the book to the type of the large then drop the large followed by the smalls, pop these into another book, rinse and repeat till all done. I then use timbo's script to fill em all, then drop them all into my backpack and start up S7's bodfiller, dosent matter if not enuf space to make items, all bods already filled S7's script will then match up the smalls to the larges.

there might be a faster way of doing it, if so somebody else can post it but this works for me.

Nel.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 11, 2013, 07:50:53 AM »
Notice**  It seems Bod Gumps have either changed size or I have published an error.  Will update later when I get time.  Sorry.
R~~~~ B~~~~~~~~ 

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 11, 2013, 03:47:40 PM »
Haven't seen any changes, I did BOD Saturday all day with S7 and ur sorted V 2.61. No problem.   gonna have to test that in a few.

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 14, 2013, 12:45:13 AM »
Hey Kali,

So I've been eyeballing this for a couple weeks now, just waiting to have the time to sit down and really play with it.  Tonight, I downloaded everything and started creating my own index so I could give it a run.

Offline Nellie

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 18, 2013, 02:30:37 PM »
I have changed how i fill my bods now, and will be doing a lot of bribing, but i need to change the bod sorter, to sort out:
A, bods that already turn into Bkits, Hkits Skits and bless deeds
B, Bods that with 1 bribe can be turned into one of the above
C, Bods that with 2 bribes can be turned into 1 of the above.

H'kits and Bkits are obv what are wanted more than anything as they fetch the most Gp, all 120 tailoring scrolls with 1 bribe turn into B'kits which is good :).

Does anybody want to help me sort out a sorter to do this, i managed to sort them into all dif types of rewards, but it took me best part of a day lol, (can share it if anybody wants it).

Nel.

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 18, 2013, 02:34:58 PM »
I have changed how i fill my bods now, and will be doing a lot of bribing, but i need to change the bod sorter, to sort out:

H'kits and Bkits are obv what are wanted more than anything as they fetch the most Gp, all 120 tailoring scrolls with 1 bribe turn into B'kits which is good :).

Does anybody want to help me sort out a sorter to do this, i managed to sort them into all dif types of rewards, but it took me best part of a day lol, (can share it if anybody wants it).

Nel.

I spent about 2 hours the other day going through the entire list of bods and creating my own filters specifically for bribing.  Saved it when I was done.. But now when I try to load the file I created, it's empty and doesn't work.   Was highly depressing. 

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 18, 2013, 04:34:09 PM »
Hello! 

Sorry all for the long delay in posts.  Been rather busy with work. 

So, for now, these are the things on my immediate scripting docket:

1.  Verify bod parsing and evaluating to ensure fidelity in sorting.
2.  Modifying the parse function to separate weapons from misc. helmets and shields so that they may be separated.
3.  After doing so, I will need to revamp and test the hash function to ensure their are no collisions, and modify it if so.
4.  Since I am already going to be looking at this in depth, I would be willing to modify the default index to include some of what users are asking for.  I would want a list from the crowd.

I'm thinking about current sorting bins, but adding to it these 4 books: Smith Bribe Once, Smith Bribe Twice, Tailor Bribe Once, Tailor Bribe Twice.
What deeds would need to go into those books for you guys?  Try to give quality bribes, I don't want to sort these things such that I'm bribing copper runics to bronze runics, or paying tons of money to bribe bronze runics to agapite runics.  Also, I would like to avoid placing POF smalls into the bribe index.

With that being said, please feel free to give me a list of deeds you guys would like to see in bribes, and if you have a good argument, another key to add to the default index.

Man

Nel.

I spent about 2 hours the other day going through the entire list of bods and creating my own filters specifically for bribing.  Saved it when I was done.. But now when I try to load the file I created, it's empty and doesn't work.   Was highly depressing. 

MeWonUo, can you describe to me what happened?  I tested that creator several times.  Did you save the index file?  Can you find the index file on your system?  If you open it up, is it blank or is there an actual table? 
I'm really sorry it caused you to waste so much time. 
R~~~~ B~~~~~~~~ 

Offline Nellie

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 18, 2013, 05:15:30 PM »
I think by default it saves as a .sav file, i couldn't find that at first until i realized i had to expand the search when loading.

Nel.

Tags: Bods  Bod