Author Topic: Kali's Bod Sorter for openEUO  (Read 83562 times)

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Kali's Bod Sorter for openEUO
« Reply #90 on: February 18, 2013, 06:46:57 PM »
THIS SCRIPT IS PHENOMENAL.

(All caps intentional)

Offline Nellie

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Nellie has no influence.
  • Respect: +21
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 23, 2013, 01:33:17 PM »
Been looking at ToR website, and it seems the 3 most wanted rewards to bribe for (CBD HRkit BRkit) will be easy to sort without having to make a new table. All 115 Tailoring scroll bods should upgrade to a HRkit, All 120 Tailoring scrolls should upgrade to a BRkit, All 110 Tailoring scrolls should become CBD's. does this seem right to you guys?

Nel.

Offline KaliOfLSTopic starter

• That's "Dr." Kali to you!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • KaliOfLS has no influence.
  • Respect: +33
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 25, 2013, 08:44:35 AM »
I'll look at those on ToR and make sure it's correct but good deal, I'll make those changes.

Also, I've rewritten the sub to recognize smith shields/armor from weapons so certain ones can be bribed to POF (armor/shields can but weapons can not).  I'm updating the index now.  I will test after work and see if I can get it posted tonight.  Will need to update all scripts to reflect the expanded keys in index table and the sorting functions to provide the correct values to be hashed into those keys.  Right now, I anticipate a relatively easy transition.  

Also, Thanks NObama :)

EDIT:  So, do we really want to dump all 120 tailors into bribes for barbed kit?  Are 120s in demand at all?  I might have to leave that one for the discretion of users.  Essentially, they could just grab the 120 tailor book and go bribe them all to the barbed kit which is easier than filtering the 120 tailors back out of a bribe book.  I'll put the 115s to Horned kit and the 110s to CBD into the bribes for certain
« Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 08:51:15 AM by KaliOfLS »
R~~~~ B~~~~~~~~ 
^ real life signature for sure

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 25, 2013, 09:02:11 AM »
The tailor bod bribes I've currently inlcuded are:
Code: [Select]
    bList = {}
    bList[1] = nMat == 1 and nAmt == 20 and nQual == 1 and nItems == 3 --Small/Large Barbed 20 Normal 4 piece
    bList[2] = nMat == 1 and nAmt == 15 and nQual == 2 and nItems == 3 --Small/Large Barbed 15 Exceptional 4 peice
    bList[3] = nMat == 3 and nAmt == 20 and nQual == 1 and nItems == 2 --Small/Large Spined 20 Normal 5 peice
    bList[4] = nMat == 2 and nAmt <= 15 and nQual == 1 and nItems == 2 --Small/Large Horned 10/15 Normal 5 piece
    bList[5] = nMat == 1 and nAmt == 15 and nQual == 1 and nItems == 2 --Small/Large Barbed 15 Normal 5 piece
    bList[6] = nMat == 5 and nAmt <= 15 and nQual == 2 and nItems == 2 --Small/Large Cloth 10/15 Ex. 5 piece
    bList[7] = nMat == 4 and nAmt <= 15 and nQual == 2 and nItems == 2 --Small/Large Normal 10/15 Ex. 5 piece
    bList[8] = nMat == 3 and nAmt == 15 and nQual == 2 and nItems == 2 --Small/Large Spined 15 Ex. 5 Piece
    bList[9] = nMat == 4 and nAmt <= 15 and nQual == 1 and nItems == 1 --Small/Large Normal 10/15 Normal 6 piece
    bList[10]= nMat == 3 and nAmt == 15 and nQual == 1 and nItems == 1 --Small/Large Spined 10/15 Normal 6 piece
    for k,v in pairs(bList) do
       if v then
          return 'Tailor Bribes"'
       end
    end

and the smithing ones
Code: [Select]
    bList = {}
    bList[1] = nMat == 9 and nQual == 2 and nItems == 4                --Small/Large 10-20 Iron Shields/Armor
    bList[2] = nMat == 6 and nQual == 2 and nAmt <= 15 and nItems == 4 --Small/Large 10-15 Dull Copper Shields/Armor
    for k,v in pairs(bList) do
       if v then
          return 'Smith Bribes"'
       end
    end

What do you guys think?
R~~~~ B~~~~~~~~ 

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 25, 2013, 09:47:51 AM »
My opinion:

1 - Anything that can be upgraded to Spined, Horned, Barbed Kits or CBDs should - regardless of how many times it needs to be bribed to get there.  ALL of those kits are in high demand.  If they aren't yet, it's only because the whole playerbase hasn't twigged to the POWER of runic reforging.  POWER.  Gold is no object - particularly when you can bounce around to so many unused tailors in the world (or, for some of us, to so many unused shards  :P)

2 - There is probably a point at which it doesn't make sense to upgrade Spined to Barbed, or even Horned to Barbed, for reason of the above.

3 - I really, really need this addition to the script, so no one distract Kali until it's done please!

Offline Nellie

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 26, 2013, 02:17:49 PM »
I just finished sorting, Sorted 3390 bods in 3:0:24. Thats 3.18 seconds per bod, if i were to do it myself, that would be minimum 20 seconds a bod so instead of 3 hours would have been 20+ hours. and UO says we dont need scripts :P

Nel.

Offline Adenocard

• Activity:
    0%
  • Adenocard has no influence.
  • Respect: +18
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 15, 2013, 10:21:01 PM »
First OEUO script I have ran, very very nice work. It was smooth going, did a great great job.  Not a single issue at all and saved me a bunch of time and clicks.  Thank you very much for this

Offline Nellie

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 06, 2013, 03:15:32 AM »
Hey guys, i havent sorted bods for a while so when i came to do a little sort out this morning i get this message:

...User\Desktop\Stuff\OpenEUO\scripts\kalibodsorter.lua:162: Where the [censored] are you going to sort them?

Any idea what the problem is, i have tried using script with hard coded bags and a fresh download of the script, but get the same message with both. Could it be that we need a new Kalilib?

Nel.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 07, 2013, 07:55:28 PM »
It seems that it's not finding bod books in your sort to bags or not finding your sort to bags at all.  I'll update UO and oEUO when I get time this week and see if I can see if something happened.  Like changing bod book types or something with UO.Property...
R~~~~ B~~~~~~~~ 

Offline Nellie

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 08, 2013, 10:36:31 AM »
I think it has to be the bags themselves, it didn't try to open any in either attempt.

Nel

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 08, 2013, 08:35:29 PM »
Hi Nellie,  Didn't get a chance to test out the script.  Do me a favor and change the hardcoded bag IDs back to nil (just comment out your IDs) and run the script.
R~~~~ B~~~~~~~~ 

Offline Nellie

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 09, 2013, 10:17:24 AM »
Hi Kali, I already did that, i re-downloaded the script and tried it, but didnt work.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 30, 2013, 06:35:49 AM »
Hi Kali, I already did that, i re-downloaded the script and tried it, but didnt work.

That message comes specifically when you have no drop bags defined during run time.  Are you targeting the bags properly during set up?  It should be target Bags with Bod Books to Sort and then Reward bags second.  Make sure you hit f3 in between.
R~~~~ B~~~~~~~~ 

Offline Nellie

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 01, 2013, 12:30:13 AM »
It doesn't get to that point, it starts, seems to wait for a period of time, then gives that message. doesn't ask you to target bags or press F2/F3 at any point.

wonder if this is like the Archangels fishing script where you need to clear part of your registry to clear the id's or something.

Nel.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 01, 2013, 04:37:55 AM »
Odd, well, I've written version 3.0.  Just making the last changes and will test.  Hopefully it w/ill clear up the issue.
R~~~~ B~~~~~~~~ 

Tags: Bods  Bod