Author Topic: Farming Blackthorn Castle  (Read 10198 times)

Offline Coragin

• Wacko in Pajama's
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...
  • It Is What It Is.
  • Respect: +57
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Farming Blackthorn Castle
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2013, 12:49:40 PM »
TM would be great, get one and make a small video of you sitting at a desk.  And just say the following...

"So you want to get Elite status?" *Rips down velcro* *Rub*

Then when people ask about Elite you can just link to that video :p
Coragin

My Facebook
And now I'm better at doing what ever it is Wolverine does!

Offline Grandewd

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Grandewd has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Farming Blackthorn Castle
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2013, 01:02:00 PM »
It cracks me up how ridiculously difficult some items are to get manually in this game. It's like the devs are all sitting around trying to think of ways to make people have to script in order to play at all.

I had a friend a while back who refused to script, he got all of his library glasses, obtained mining and lumberjack resources, trained, etc all by hand. I don't think he even knew how to simplify things more with UOA. Some people are beyond my comprehension.

Below is a post of mine over on Stratics UHall:  http://stratics.com/community/threads/small-improvements-youd-like-to-see-in-classic-client.308563/ post 42

I have a 2nd pet peeve that goes along with my 1st (post 21 above). And yes, I know that I have a lot of beds and plants, but a lot of people do. And even if you only do a dozen plants at a time, it's still the mindless mouse clicking and the time involved that's very, very annoying. This is the kind of thing that keeps the 3rd party (illegal) apps alive... Kindly see my pic below:

Tags: