Author Topic: Navery, Lady Mel, Primevil Lich Blackthorn - Difficulty Strats for Whammy Samp??  (Read 1572 times)

Offline CoraginTopic starter

• Wacko in Pajama's
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...
  • It Is What It Is.
  • Respect: +57
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
I have not done Navery, Lady Mel, or Primevil Lich.  I have been with a group....but never solo.

I am asking for help with strats because I need a waist slot item and minax arties are too slow.  And gold eles are on a constant script/camper named Sheownsa.  I know this because I lured the elementals away from the room and locked them up in another room and she still just sat there in the middle of the Gold Ele room for an hour till server dropped.  And she attacks them instantly as soon as they spawn.

So, can anyone give me some real strats on these mobs/Blackthorn Invasion?  I used to just look up on stratics and read the comments, but they are gone and no one has a strat on uoguide or stratics.  :(

To let you know my power, I can kill any champ now except for Rikktor on my Whammy.  For Rikktor I log Whammy when he spawns and log in my archer to kill him. And I can also solo Medusa and Dreadhorn.  I once, only once soloed that big sucker in Abyss that stuns you for 15 seconds (forgot his name).  So if you got a strat, please share, even via pm. 

Now I also have a tamer bard I can bring along for discord/mastery/peace songs, but cannot effectively run both so long as she dont get killed should be fine. 

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Coragin

My Facebook
And now I'm better at doing what ever it is Wolverine does!

Tags: