Author Topic: new member introduction  (Read 3410 times)

Offline big peteTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • big pete has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
new member introduction
« on: August 18, 2014, 06:17:02 AM »
     Hello my name is pete . I have been playing uo off and on since 2006. For the most part i run champ spawns . I allso do a lot of crafting seeing as thay change the armor and wepions ever few months. The reson i have come here is a old friend of mine told me all about the awsome scrips here. I look forword to using some of the scrips and learning how to wright them myself some day .The scrips I use are mainly for crafting so i may make new items for my self and friends . Allso one of my favorite things to do is help new or returning players with game play . I stated playing long ago . First on catskils, then I moved too atlantic, for some years , then back too cats , then on too sonoma  and now i have moved on to drachenfel . Witch i have found too be a realy nice server . It allso has  good groops of people  . So that is a little about my self hope too be part of your bords soon ...... Oh one more thing thank you to ever one for wrighting all the scrips i have used and the drives for them as well !!!!!           :o

Post Merge: August 18, 2014, 01:17:54 PM
      Ok so a little more about my style of game play For the most part it's carfating and pvm . My crafter is a miner , smith, tailor, imbuer with  bow crafting and fer others in stones. As for playing I enjoy doing perless , doom, SA dungeon and most of all doing champs . The toon i most enjoy is mystic weaver mage bard. Others are sampier ,mace dexer, disco archor and when i need it pure 120 tamer mage. Thay tend too get the job done with little fuss. I really enjoy helping newer/confused or ruturning players . I'm a huge fan of doing shard trades on holidays/Gifts . As of late i have found my self doing a lot of crafting and gathering . When gathering with my sampier I enjoy doing such in fel. Seeing as thay have yet to destroy all of that world  yet for gathering hides, bone,feathers and dragion scales.                                                                     

Most of my friends in UO are people I have been playing with for years and i love them like my family. A few of them have even come to my house or myself to there's . At times it feels like the people I meat in game are way nicer then the ones we interact with every day. If it were not for UO I would be stuck watching reruns on TV at prime time viewing hours with my girl ha ha ha !!!!

Now more about me as a person.. i am 35 years young.. I am self emplyed with a cheff for a girlfriend . I myself am a ORGANIC gardner/landscaper with a small farm . This year on the farm we have had a good wet year . Now if it will only worm up. We live in up state New York . I love too travle and enjoy music and a good joke :o .  I am size XL ha ha ha my girl is petite ;) . We have three dogs and are getting ready to adopt a fourth dog. I allso enjoy playing clash of clans and old old warcarft as well as dota . My girlfrien will not play UO with me she plays heroes.

Thank you
                                                                                                                                                                      Pete

« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 01:17:54 PM by big pete »

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: new member introduction
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2014, 02:50:55 AM »
Hey great intro! :) Restricted status lifted.

Welcome to ScriptUO!

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2014, 02:52:36 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2014, 04:54:50 AM »
Welcome!

Offline big peteTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • big pete has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2014, 09:18:28 AM »
     Thank you oh so much for accepting me ..

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2014, 06:27:26 AM »
Welcome aboard :)
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Tags: new