Author Topic: Makeing sure i posted this right  (Read 3292 times)

Offline will78Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • will78 has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Makeing sure i posted this right
« on: March 26, 2015, 02:31:05 PM »
Hi folks my name is Will.

I have been playing UO for 5 years now and it makes me feel old to think I have played a game for 5 years. I've got my wife to play UO with me which is fun at times, but helps a lot having to her working on stuff to.

I enjoy running and eating. Heavy on the eating lately and not so much running which has caught up with me to. The game help us destress a lot of the time and their's those other times it add stress. Hope this scripts will help on the stress

I play on all shards i guess i'm a shard hopper you can say that why i think scripting will help me the most. And for everyone readying this i'm sure by now you can see my typing and spelling isn't the best. typing and spelling is not my strong suit i'll talk your ear off though.

If i gave you my wife measurement i'm sure she would get mad at me because i told the wrong ones or flat out lied.

And no i'm not 12 years old and yes i keep moding this. I'm sure everyone is getting a laugh

And one last thing i thank everyone for makeing the scripts so other player like me can get them. maybe one of these days i'll learn how to do it and make one for yall to use.

Hope to see many of yall in the game ready for some fun play with all worked up char.

Maybe this isn't too much reposting this

Offline Trixta

• 69 Forever!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Trixta has no influence.
  • Respect: +29
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Makeing sure i posted this right
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2015, 04:59:13 PM »
Playing uo for 5 years makes you feel old?

Crap...Damn, I have been playing uo since 1999 ..........I think I'll go die now of old age now.

:'(

:'(

Offline Zurg

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Zurg has no influence.
  • Respect: +10
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2015, 03:18:34 AM »
Wecome
Just glad to have a blast

Offline will78Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • will78 has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2015, 06:25:54 PM »
thanks all

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2015, 08:11:19 PM »
I always found that family makes the best virtual slave labor!  I need to put my Mom to work growing me green thorns because I had too much fun killing vorpal bunnies this Easter.  Now if only they'd spawn in my castle courtyard.  :)
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2015, 03:12:00 AM »
Since UO has a medieval setting, and children were always put to work during those times, I have my kids tend my plants and keep an eye on my miner/LJ when I am not around. Child labor laws don't scare me!! lol :o

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2015, 05:08:05 AM »
I don't want to think of myself old because I play since 99.  I see it like I have experience.  :)   I try to get my son to play with me,  wasn't a good experince,  without the distance between player, it was to easy to yell at him.   As for my wife, she never figure how to log in.  So I use all their account for my benifit.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2015, 08:17:52 AM »
Welcome welcome....

Look at all you young pups...  playing on and off since end of 97...
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2015, 08:44:40 AM »
My sons got me to play the beta with them when they were in High School. They left for college and I kept on playing!
go figure!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2015, 08:46:56 AM »
What the minimum age to play this game.  I think some 7 years old did play.

Offline Zurg

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Zurg has no influence.
  • Respect: +10
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2015, 02:05:10 PM »
The in the court yard would be cool if you could still do that.
Just glad to have a blast

Offline Cush

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Cush has no influence.
  • Respect: +42
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2015, 10:37:23 AM »
Welcome Aboard!