• Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello
« on: March 29, 2015, 04:17:51 AM »
Nice Site
(old intro)

-----------------------
(new intro)
Well hello SUO, I have been reading the site now for hours pretty good content, but I believe I can assist quite a bit on replys and keeping this site flowing.

I have played UO since 97 (kinda the typical response right? like when a cop says "Have you had anything to drink?" and you reply "Two Beers")

My longest and only break was the past 4 years due to getting the old lady preggo's thus spawning my new best friend :) Ill give you measurement after her body bounces back from the newest addition to our family a 5 month old little girl. One of each and done!

Came back to a dead shard (only play OSI) and well moved to the more popular choice of Atlantic in order to see people. That was over a year ago now and I play or at least log in daily. Wife used to play but just does not have the desire anymore, I keep dangling bait, "hey you should get the new gift, orrrr... get your taming GGS!!" hoping she will play and get hooked again.. but who knows.

Soooo anyways,

I have used scripts on certain things since I came across them back in the day, I never created my own but edit the hell out of the outdated ones to the best of my ability. Hell sometimes I revert to using UOassist still and setup a uoloop... just because it's simple. Dont really use them that much anymore for skill training all my chars are done, I have soul stones with max everything, and enough gold to buy anything i need, but never had an issue with them because anyone can use them and what's really the harm. It has been fun attempting to edit a few out dated ones found on easyuo.com. Maybe ill dabble a bit into learning more and attempt a new script for something simple just to learn something new.

Having played so long I want access the this site in order to just talk to people that play UO still, and have the love of the game like myself. I am on stratics most of the day browsing and talking, but it's never to late to find others and get into interesting discussions with people that might not post there.... and having less restrictions might be nice in some ways.

I live in the West Coast, northern California.

I like Pizza, Beer, Smoking Cigs and anything not really healthy for you. Even though I tend to take care of myself otherwise.

I have a dog, couple cats, rabbits and chickens, a son and a daughter and a wife.

I enjoy long walks on the beach and doing the double dutch rudder with friends.

I am 604 and 220 lbs ... BRN / HZL

Anyways I hope that's enough! Keep on keeping on... and great to see the community still going. Most sites I found lately in my searches have posts... but most are OLD.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 04:54:48 AM by hathorne »

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2015, 04:27:22 AM »
That it is! it is even better when you have access to all of the scripts.    ???

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2015, 06:31:46 AM »
Please read this

http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=1683.0

then make an introduction post in the General Part under new member introductions if you would like access to all the goodies on this site!

Offline Trixta

• 69 Forever!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Trixta has no influence.
  • Respect: +29
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2015, 06:40:26 AM »
Nice Site

We know, but you never will!  Mwhuahahahaah

Unless of course you read the rules and tell us who you are!  At minimum we must know your love for uo, preferably your favorite color,blood type, what Hula hoop contests you have won, how many titles you currently hold for gummy bear chewing, last but not least I personally must know if you hold the title of world champion ping pong cooter shooter?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Love,

Trixta

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2015, 10:29:14 AM »
Mom didn't do that one!  I doubt she remembers how she did the first post.  :p
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline hathorneTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • hathorne has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2015, 03:12:21 AM »
Nice Site

Unless of course you read the rules and tell us who you are!  At minimum we must know your love for uo, preferably your favorite color,blood type, what Hula hoop contests you have won, how many titles you currently hold for gummy bear chewing, last but not least I personally must know if you hold the title of world champion ping pong cooter shooter?

Love,

Trixta

Yeah ill have to think of soemthing witty... hmmmmmmmm stay tuned :)

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2015, 03:36:16 AM »
It still baffle me that we can write something lounger then their intro just to tell them to read the rule.

Offline hathorneTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • hathorne has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2015, 04:17:46 AM »
updated OP.  ???

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2015, 05:14:02 AM »
Now that is a nice intro! I am sure someone will be along soon to un-restrict you. Welcome to SUO! Don't forget to abuse the search button!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2015, 06:27:37 AM »
Much better introduction - even if It is in the wrong spot!

Restricted Access Lifted

Welcome!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2015, 06:34:25 AM »
Much better introduction - even if It is in the wrong spot!

Restricted Access Lifted

Welcome!

Maybe we can move it to the introduction section and make it all nice and official lol.

I didn't even notice that it was not in the introductions.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2015, 06:36:40 AM »
That will take TM or one of the Global Mods.

Offline Trixta

• 69 Forever!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Trixta has no influence.
  • Respect: +29
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2015, 03:46:27 PM »
Nice Site

Love,

Trixta

Yeah ill have to think of soemthing witty... hmmmmmmmm stay tuned :)

Welcome!  I look forward to a witty reply ;p

Offline Zurg

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Zurg has no influence.
  • Respect: +10
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2015, 06:29:56 PM »
Welcome we all have started off on the wrong foot before now lets just get back on track.
Just glad to have a blast

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2015, 09:48:33 AM »
welcome
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Tags: