0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Zurg has no influence.
  • Respect: +10
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
help
« on: April 08, 2015, 06:43:26 PM »
on my sampire script i got the lighting strike down but was wanting to add consecrate weapon on their to but run lighting strike while consecrate weapon is still on

sub cons
if mana > 15
{
event marco 15 203
wait 5
}
  any ideas
Just glad to have a blast

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: help
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2015, 07:14:36 PM »
you could try giving my buffbar subs a whirl...   http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=1508.0
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline ZurgTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Zurg has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2015, 04:58:31 PM »
didn't see consecrate weapon on the bar and was wanting to add it to my scrip i was making for my sampire
Just glad to have a blast

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2015, 05:25:44 AM »
didn't see consecrate weapon on the bar and was wanting to add it to my scrip i was making for my sampire

Been awhile since i played... so consecrate weapon doesn't show up on the buffbar...  its a weapon special that has an icon. 

If I remember correctly what you will have to do is pull the weapon special icon out of book and place on your game desktop which you probably have already done.  The icon changes color when active.. so you have to OCR it to determine if active or not.

The other potential way is if you get a journal message when its active and you know the length of time it lasts you can set a var when active with the end time.   As i say its been along time since i done any of this stuff so i hope that helps.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline ZurgTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Zurg has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2015, 03:03:40 PM »
yes it does thxs