Author Topic: Crisis Craft and Fill Spellbook Filler Version 1.3b  (Read 21996 times)

Offline CrisisTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Crisis Craft and Fill Spellbook Filler Version 1.3b
« on: April 22, 2015, 05:58:49 PM »
+1
Code: [Select]
;===================================================================
; Script Name: Crisis Craft and Fill Spellbook Filler
; Author: Crisis
; Version: 1.3b
; Client Tested with: 7.0.45.0
; EUO version tested with: 1.5 (version 285)
; Shard OSI / FS: OSI
; Release Date: 04/22/2015
; Revision Date: 04/30/2015
; Purpose:
;     .Craft spellbooks, craft spell scrolls, and fill the spellbook.
;     .Magery, Necromancy, and Mysticism
;
; Revisions:
;     1.1
;     .Fixed buttons so they don't disappear when you start to craft
;     .Adjusted Status to show the spellscroll number and name of spellscroll being crafted
;     .Clears resources out of pack into secure upon completion of spellbook though I may add that into a button in the future
;     .Cleaned up code
;     1.2
;     .Changed Scroll_Secure to automatically be set as players backpack
;     .Added a Storage_Secure so completed spellbooks can be moved out of the backapck
;     .Added event sysmessage to remove extra clicks when setting secures and spellbooks
;     1.3
;     .Adjusted resource amounts and added a pause if you run out of resources
;
; Requirements:
;     . You need to have a secure with regs, iron ingots, and blank scrolls inside it and within reach
;     . You need to have at least one tinker tool and one scribe pen in your backpack
;
; Future Updates:
;     . will integrate this into my quick and painless spellbook filler
;
; Special Thanks:
;     . Manwinc for use of his crafting subs
;     . TrailMyx for use of his Meditate Sub
;     . The Ghost for testing and suggestions
;
; Copyright: 2015 Crisis

REVISED! 04/30/2015
1.1 Fixed buttons so they don't disappear when you start to craft
      Adjusted Status to show the spellscroll number and name of spellscroll being crafted
      Clears resources out of pack into secure upon completion of spellbook though I may add that into a button in the future
      Cleaned up code
     Changed Scroll_Secure to automatically be set as players backpack
     Added a Storage_Secure so completed spellbooks can be moved out of the backapck
     Added event sysmessage to remove extra clicks when setting secures and spellbooks
     Adjusted resource amounts and added a pause if you run out of resouces

This script works with Magery, Necromancy, and Mysticism.

Choose one of the three magics, it will craft a spellbook, crafts the spells, and then fill the spellbook. Comes complete with neon menu  :P

There are 3 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
Crisis Craft and Fill Spellbook Filler 1.1.txt
Crisis Craft and Fill Spellbook Filler 1.2.txt
Crisis Craft and Fill Spellbook Filler 1.3b.txt
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 06:25:50 PM by Crisis »

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Crisis Craft and Fill Spellbook Filler Version 1.0
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2015, 07:41:31 PM »
+1
Used the old version (mage only) a few days ago and it worked perfectly.
Will try this one this weekend!
Thanks
Crisis!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Crisis Craft and Fill Spellbook Filler Version 1.0
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2015, 05:18:18 AM »
+1
I am liking the look of that menu....
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
Re: Crisis Craft and Fill Spellbook Filler Version 1.1
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2015, 07:24:09 PM »
+1
Revised and solved the debug issues. Can this please be moved to the submit scripts section?

UPDATED Version 1.1

Take it for a test spin!

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2015, 07:29:37 PM »
+1
What was the problem?  I looked at it and couldn't find it...
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2015, 07:56:52 PM »
+1

I am not sure why it only did it with the mysticism scrolls but I changed this line in the sub CraftMystScroll15 from

Finditem %scroll15 C_ , #backpackid
to

Finditem IKR C_ , #backpackid
I don't know why that would affect myst scrolls and not mage scrolls but the mage ones worked okay doing it the first way but not the myst.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2015, 08:25:23 PM »
+1

I am not sure why it only did it with the mysticism scrolls but I changed this line in the sub CraftMystScroll15 from

to

I don't know why that would affect myst scrolls and not mage scrolls but the mage ones worked okay doing it the first way but not the myst.

Oh crap!  What a nightmare to debug!  There is ZERO reason why that shouldn't have worked...
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2015, 08:59:43 PM »
+1
Revised and solved the debug issues. Can this please be moved to the submit scripts section?

UPDATED Version 1.1

Take it for a test spin!

Moved.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2015, 02:37:55 AM »
+1

to

Oh crap!  What a nightmare to debug!  There is ZERO reason why that shouldn't have worked...

Yeah, I tried renaming the set %scroll15 IKR and the spot it called it, retyping both, copy and pasting both to make sure that how the scroll was set was the same id as the scroll in the bag where it should have stopped because it could find it. The only other thing that came to me was the the set %scroll15 IKR was in a sub and not the beginning but it worked for other scrolls, just not the 2 myst scrolls. I finally decided to just call the id itself and it worked.

I can say that I added a couple of gray hairs while trying to troubleshoot it over the past couple of days. I am very excited that I was able to figure it out. There is hope for me yet to become a decent scripter! This summer I will be looking at learning python so I can play with stealth!

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2015, 12:15:01 PM »
+1
Has anyone tried the new version, 1.1?

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2015, 04:33:43 AM »
+1
Has anyone tried the new version, 1.1?

Bump..  Calling all new members  this is the perfect time to get involved give this new script a test run and post some feedback :)

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2015, 07:41:35 AM »
+1
Crisis,   Let be a leader and test that puppy. I don't  really need any spellbook, but I will to this for you.     

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2015, 04:50:26 PM »
+1
Thanks Ghost!! You the man!!  ;D

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2015, 04:59:02 PM »
+1
I test this by making one of each book.  

Let said that It work like advertise.  Few think That I will chance but that only me been fussy.

First
Requirements:
-  equipment your spellbook   < ------ let add this warning so your scroll don't stay in you backpack.   It been said  in some poste but let add it.

Second.
Line 449  so you can remove that display box.  just don't like that extra click.
change
display Select your Resource Secure..
for
 event sysmessage Select your Resource Secure...

Third   ;
line 483 I will go that route.  <----------    This is remove few click and still display the ID.  
change
display Select your backpack...
    set #targcurs 1
    while #targcurs = 1
      wait 5
    set %Scroll_Secure #ltargetid
    set #lobjectid %Scroll_Secure
    event macro 17 0

for
 gosub newstatus lime black 10 Choose Secure
     set %Scroll_Secure #BACKPACKID
     event macro 17 0

Fourth
Line 2438    
When you are out of resource,  Can you just do a pause and return so we don't have to setup again.  just a thought.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 05:03:56 PM by The Ghost »

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2015, 08:14:13 PM »
+1
Updated to Version 1.2
     Changed Scroll_Secure to automatically be set as players backpack
     Added a Storage_Secure so completed spellbooks can be moved out of the backapck
     Added event sysmessage to remove extra clicks when setting secures and spellbooks

Fourth
Line 2438    
When you are out of resource,  Can you just do a pause and return so we don't have to setup again.  just a thought.

That is manwinc's sub so I will have to check with him before making any changes to it for my script

Thanks for testing it The Ghost, let me know how the new changes work for you and if you have any issues with it.  ;D

Tags: