Author Topic: 2017 - Its a New Year!  (Read 3345 times)

Offline Spaz FerretTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Spaz Ferret has no influence.
  • I LIKE COFFEE!!
  • Respect: +13
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
2017 - Its a New Year!
« on: March 05, 2017, 09:00:22 AM »
2017 - Its a New Year!

Well i just wanted to jump on and tell everyone Happy New Year!  I know it is a couple days late, but at least i did it!  Anyways, thank you one and all for your game play in 2016.  It was definitely an eventful year on the Staff side of things keeping everything running.  We were able to take in quite a few donations to help keep the server running, which we always appreciate.  We were able to fix quite a few bugs and introduce our RebirthUO 2.0 .  That was a big undertaking by Pure and he has even more to come here in 2017. 

We have a lot on our plate come this year and we just want to let everyone know that we hear you, we read the comments, we try to keep up, but it is still a bunch of time outside our normal schedules to keep up with all the changes that need to happen.  We thank you for being patient with us because it can get very frustrating when you do not see a change happen quickly or sometimes a change that happens too quickly.  We are doing our best to keep within the core of ServUO while also giving you custom content, events and items. This is hard to make sure that when we do this that we don't break core items.  So Pure has been doing a great job of tracking merge changes and keeping us up to date with the ServUO core.  Sometimes a bug or two pop up, but this is also why it has been a slow process in getting things changed or bugs fixed. 

When ServUO is active it can see hundreds of merge changes to the core.  Those are merge changes outside of what we do and we have to make sure the core is always compatible.  So it may seem like we do not hear you, but we do.  We just don't always have our legs under our feet in order to get running with it.

As always we love our player base and we love you all.  Thank you for giving us your time.  We understand the frustration as we are players of UO ourselves. 

Also a big Thank You needs to go out to Trailmyx.  He has been able to keep things running while Pure and I seem to vanish sometimes. Without his support we would not be where we are today.  Make sure you give him a big thanks for the Halloween Event. 

Thank you Everyone!

Duck
Source: 2017 - Its a New Year!

Tags: