Author Topic: New Member Intro - Grundy Golem  (Read 1685 times)

Offline GrundyGolemTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • GrundyGolem has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
New Member Intro - Grundy Golem
« on: September 11, 2020, 09:30:20 AM »
Hello im GrundyGolem

I am a 100% disabled veteran i serverd in the US Army during Desert Storm nothing interesting about my career was disabled due to friendly fire it happened state side.

I have been playing games since they were text based on PC.  I prefer games like UO and Survival games like Rust and Ark Survival, Atlas, Dark and Light but I also play Fps games like CS:Go I got hooked on Red Dead Redemption 2 when it came out on PC Ive Played the Arma Series alot of Arma2 with the Dayz Mod. Ive played a silly amount of hours of Division and Division 2 some Farcry and i played Fallout 76 I play some single player games but not many as good as they are they lack the one thing I enjoy about games and that's playing with others.

I started playing Ultima Online in 1998 on Napa Valley OSI and was able to get into the Counselor program that was a lot of fun I enjoyed helping people but Counselor program didn't last long. I played all the way into 2005 pretty steady then moved onto World of Warcraft and bounced in and out of Ultima Online off and on for the next 10 years finally stopped paying for something I wasn't playing enough to warrant the monthly fee and took a break from Ultima altogether until 2014 when I started playing on a Free Shard and have been doing that since.

Why have i landed here on scriptuo.com I am just poking around for other scripts that i can't seem to find anywhere else a friend told me about the site but I don't know what his account name is here he told me that I may find help learning more how to make my own scripts also by pooling what is here also.  I hope to become an active part of  your community.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: New Member Intro - Grundy Golem
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2020, 12:21:27 PM »
Welcome to SUO! Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

Offline Scotch_Tape

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Scotch_Tape has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2020, 01:06:31 PM »
What server are you playing on? 

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2020, 04:36:52 PM »
 WELCOME!

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2020, 07:31:43 PM »
It's great to have you a Member of ScriptUO.

Thank you for your service to America.  I understand your story, as I have lived part of it, except the Armed Forces part.

I worked for Blizzard and worked my first title "LexiCross" and the WarCraft. I was one of the devolers for WoW, and felt obligated to keep playing it after I left the Company (went to work for Disney). I pretty much play UO 99% of the time as I feel the sanbox game of UO is much better than WoW.

I left Blizzard after many long long years soon after the release of StarCraft 2. Weird thing is when I left, the reason for leaving is that i did not want to spend 8 hours plus in front of a computer. Pfffft, what do I do now with UO -- you guessed it: I spend 8-10 hours in front of the computer.

With Blizzard, I was getting paid to be there in front of a computer...with UO I am paying them. That does not make sense!!!
ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2020, 07:37:18 PM »
WELCOME!

Gimlet,

I applaud the effort and extra work you apply to replying to the welcome intros.  Clever to use the large bold text and add coloring to it.
(Hey, at least he somewhat replies to the people's welcome intros).   ???  ;)
ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2020, 09:21:16 AM »
welcome to scriptuo....
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Tags: