Author Topic: Looking for a Mining script  (Read 2694 times)

Offline idonolinTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • idonolin has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Looking for a Mining script
« on: May 30, 2022, 03:14:44 PM »
anyone know of a simple set up for rune book mining, with storage being in the bank and maybe able to drop off blackrock in a town trash barrel?

Offline Gaderian

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Gaderian barely matters.Gaderian barely matters.
  • Respect: +50
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for a Mining script
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2022, 04:06:24 PM »
I only knew of 1 that used to trash the blackrock, but it seems to have been taken down at the "other" site. Pretty much any other script will require adding the trashing the blackrock pieces, however, since those stack - I just collect those in my bank and trash them manually since it is quicker overall.

As for runebook mining, there are several that are pretty good. Most will require MUL files setup.

My old stand by was the MWinc scripts for mining and LJ.
There are several others here that are pretty good. XII, Neo have posted mining scripts here that you can check out.

Gaderian
"Go ahead ask me: 'Should I use hard waits or timers?'"
You say:"Should I"
Gaderian:"Timers!"
You Say:"use hard waits or timers?"

The serious side of timer use is illustrated here: http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=12094.msg101926#msg101926

However, every time I go back and look at this [AutoLooter] script, I realize I had wrote it in my zen state of EUO scripting - so it makes my brain hurt.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for a Mining script
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2022, 07:30:53 PM »
I only knew of 1 that used to trash the blackrock, but it seems to have been taken down at the "other" site. Pretty much any other script will require adding the trashing the blackrock pieces, however, since those stack - I just collect those in my bank and trash them manually since it is quicker overall.

As for runebook mining, there are several that are pretty good. Most will require MUL files setup.

My old stand by was the MWinc scripts for mining and LJ.
There are several others here that are pretty good. XII, Neo have posted mining scripts here that you can check out.

Gaderian

Manwink has one as well a couple of other nice runebook miners. If the shard you play on has stackable blackrock, then trashing it isn't really necessary. You can edit the script drop off to drop that off as well.

Tags: