Author Topic: Nice to meet everyone  (Read 605 times)

Offline Blueplayer1Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Blueplayer1 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Nice to meet everyone
« on: January 11, 2023, 10:42:06 AM »
Hello world!
I'm a returning UO player from 1999. I was playing some starcraft 2 and got on the subject of best games ever, and naturally, mentioned UO. Ever since, I've been back into it.
    I enjoyed playing my tamer back in the day, now I'm learning a sampire. Is it just me or are they OP? On stressful days I'll go pound away on my Smith and make some goodies. Any new content yall think I should check out, lmk.
    To be honest, I'm hoping to learn a little something by learning to wright my own scripts.  Any advice for a newbie would be great!
Love is like a fart. If you have to force it, it's probably *bleep*.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Nice to meet everyone
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2023, 11:40:45 AM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Nice to meet everyone
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2023, 12:06:13 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: