Author Topic: A new experience and a new member  (Read 912 times)

Offline RaidenTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Raiden has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
A new experience and a new member
« on: May 29, 2023, 10:53:06 AM »
Hi, I love playing MMOs. In them I usually name my character "Raiden".

The games I've played the most in this regard are Ultima Online and Lineage 2. I'm currently looking forward to Throne and Liberty, although it seems that the beta that is currently being developed is not getting very good reviews.

Right now I have started an Ultima Online character on a server called UOLoT (Legend of Terra). There is no skill limit there but there is a stats limit. So it's time to macreate a lot.
The Orion client is used, which is new to me and I am learning how it works, both its functionalities and the scripts.

That is why I ended up in this forum, with the intention of learning from experienced people.

I hope to learn a lot from you and be accepted in your community. Thanks in advance.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: A new experience and a new member
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2023, 01:39:27 PM »
Welcome to SUO! Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: A new experience and a new member
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2023, 01:49:40 PM »
 WELCOME!

Offline RaidenTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Raiden has no influence.
  • Respect: 0