Author Topic: Colyma Introduction  (Read 1097 times)

Offline ColymaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Colyma has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Colyma Introduction
« on: October 15, 2023, 09:17:10 AM »
Hello to all of you. I started playing UO in the beginning of UO, I played on Baja server, as new player I started out as a swordsman and wondered around trying to kill anything I could when I came across 3 guys and greeted me with a few corp por and before long I was say OOooOOOooo one of them let me know that he couldn't understand my constant desire to say O followed by o's and told me that there was a shrine not to far from here and and showed me the way. He invited my newbieness back to his place, claimed he would help train me up, and said I could join them on the dark side. He gave me my beginner junk back because it was under his ability level. I quickly caught up to the rest of them and became a 7x grandmaster, wandering Baja murdering nearly anything that dared to enter our hunting grounds until I stopped playing in 2000 due to the major changes made against PKers. I recently started playing Ultima Online again, and I've been enjoying the nostalgia of playing on the Baja server.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Colyma Introduction
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2023, 09:25:08 AM »

A Very Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Colyma Introduction
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2023, 05:56:05 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: