Author Topic: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw FULL - The Ultimate Autolooter - Public Release!  (Read 579350 times)

Offline Nuscheltier

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Nuscheltier has no influence.
  • Respect: +4
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw FULL - The Ultimate Autolooter - Public Release!
« Reply #1185 on: November 13, 2020, 06:01:11 AM »
Hi,

First - I do love this script - its so convenient!

I do have however a question: I added "Artifact" to the list by using "User entry" and then selecting NA. The script however ignores artifacts and just does not loot them?
Also, if I would like to loot nighshade only - how should I put that?

Best- N

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #1186 on: November 13, 2020, 07:00:41 AM »

Hi TM, preview's forward and backward button is working nicely now. But I encountered another issue.

Set CLAw to preview mode. After evaluation a container full of random items, preview tab showing 3 items.
After that i unchecked preview and evaluate the same container again. After evaluation, it looted 10 items but in history tab is showing the same 3 items in the previous preview test.

To further confirm it is not showing correctly on preview and history tab. I rebooted the computer, fire up UO client then easyuo and load the script again. Run in preview mode and still it is showing the same 3 items. Rebooted the computer again but this time i set to loot mode and it is looting the same 10 items again and history tab still showing the same 3 items in the previous preview mode.

Sounds like more than one bug there.  Frankly the preview is something nobody ever really used so it never got much use.  If I can find some time, I'll look into it.

Edit:  Actually look at all the rules you are using and make sure everything has the log? checked.  If that's not checked, it will filter what's actually added to your preview(or history).  I added that to prevent logging useless stuff, but other things will be looted for their strict matches.  I.E. you don't want to keep logging endless piles of gold.  I think it's actually working by design.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2020, 08:26:44 AM by TrailMyx »
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #1187 on: November 13, 2020, 07:20:54 AM »
Hi,

First - I do love this script - its so convenient!

I do have however a question: I added "Artifact" to the list by using "User entry" and then selecting NA. The script however ignores artifacts and just does not loot them?
Also, if I would like to loot nighshade only - how should I put that?

Best- N

Not sure why that wouldn't work.  If you have any OMIT rules, that would prevent looting.  Also try turning the turbo mode off.

For nightshade only, just find what the #FINDTYPE is and put it in the #FINDTYPE field.  You can separate multiple entries with a ";" (semicolon)
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Nuscheltier

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: November 13, 2020, 12:52:40 PM »
Thx for your answer. I dont run turbo mode and I didnt set any omits...

Yet it misses most "Major Magic Items" or artifacts...

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #1189 on: November 13, 2020, 12:55:38 PM »
Are you running any other scripts or game play aids (like Razor etc)?  If you are, you might want to test without those running for the time being.  Also are you playing OSI or a freeshard?

Edit:  I just tried to loot items with a simple rule "Artifact" and it looks like it works fine.  This is Alexandria (RunUO) but is also pretty close to OSI.  Not sure what's up on your end.  Also tried "Greater" and that worked as well.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2020, 02:03:11 PM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Nuscheltier

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: November 13, 2020, 10:24:40 PM »
Im am running razor but no other scripts, yes, hope its not this -_-. I play on OSI.
Thx for your reply!
Is there actually something from razor that I could turn off in specific? and is uoassit better?
Also Ive noted that it works at the beginning but after a few minutes it only loots things from the "specific item" dropdown menu.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2020, 01:00:16 AM by Nuscheltier »

Offline jenovauh

• Activity:
    0%
  • jenovauh has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: November 14, 2020, 02:20:17 AM »
Sounds like more than one bug there.  Frankly the preview is something nobody ever really used so it never got much use.  If I can find some time, I'll look into it.

Sure take you time TM, preview mode is very useful as i dont want the script to loots tons of stuff and i can go thru preview and select which item i really want to pick up.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #1192 on: November 14, 2020, 07:55:31 AM »
Sure take you time TM, preview mode is very useful as i dont want the script to loots tons of stuff and i can go thru preview and select which item i really want to pick up.

Take a look at it making sure everything is logged.  I think it's actually working the way I designed it.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2020, 07:59:30 AM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #1193 on: November 14, 2020, 07:58:59 AM »
Im am running razor but no other scripts, yes, hope its not this -_-. I play on OSI.
Thx for your reply!
Is there actually something from razor that I could turn off in specific? and is uoassit better?
Also Ive noted that it works at the beginning but after a few minutes it only loots things from the "specific item" dropdown menu.

Unfortunately either of those programs messes with the way EasyUO gathers data.  For you, I'd try just testing without either and see if the problem goes away or at least gets better.  EasyUO isn't perfect in that sometimes it will miss acquiring the #PROPERTY of an item that this script relies upon.  It's got to be something with your own setup, otherwise there'd be a bunch of questions about misbehavior.  So just trying without razor or uo assist for a session.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline jenovauh

• Activity:
    0%
  • jenovauh has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: November 15, 2020, 03:35:28 AM »

Take a look at it making sure everything is logged.  I think it's actually working the way I designed it.

Yes i will check later when to make sure all is logged and update again. I didnt know the log check box is for this function.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #1195 on: November 15, 2020, 08:12:51 AM »
Yes i will check later when to make sure all is logged and update again. I didnt know the log check box is for this function.

One of those many features of the script that kinda went undocumented.  The log? values are saved for each item in the RULES pane.  Just click one and the check box will check or uncheck depending on what it was checked last.  Their status is saved when you save your looting profile.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Nuscheltier

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: November 15, 2020, 08:16:27 AM »
You were right - without razor, it works just fine!
Something that I figured that wouldnt work for me is carving the corpse... It just does not do it.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #1197 on: November 15, 2020, 08:20:46 AM »
You were right - without razor, it works just fine!
Something that I figured that wouldnt work for me is carving the corpse... It just does not do it.

Yeh, we've known for years that Razor, UOAssist and EasyUO don't play nicely with one another.  They are all trying to communicate with the client, and in some ways do it in a functionally destructive way.  If there was a way for them to coordinate their attempts to fiddle with the client, that would be ok.  But no.  Oh well.  Sorry about that - I should have thought about that earlier.  I will put a disclaimer in the first post (surprised it's not already there) that when using UOA, Steam or Razor that you might have difficulties.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Nuscheltier

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: November 15, 2020, 08:23:10 AM »
Is there a special knife/tool that is needed for carving corpses with your script?

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #1199 on: November 15, 2020, 08:29:40 AM »
Right off the bat I know a simple dagger and knife work.  I think we also added the Butchers War Cleaver as well.  Just locate the %carvetool variable and add whatever you'd like.  (around line 406)
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: Looting TrailMyx