Author Topic: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw FULL - The Ultimate Autolooter - Public Release!  (Read 560963 times)

Offline Nuscheltier

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Nuscheltier has no influence.
  • Respect: +4
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw FULL - The Ultimate Autolooter - Public Release!
« Reply #1200 on: November 17, 2020, 09:43:09 AM »
Hi,

First, it did work with the dagger! Thanks!
One last question - I noticed that you have a built in function for  ScriptUO Healing Commander. Do I have to do anything else to make it work besides running both scripts at the same time and to change "set !TM_HEAL #FALSE" to true?

This is awesome :) thanks so much!

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #1201 on: November 17, 2020, 10:03:26 AM »
Really if you are just using the healing commander and the CLAw, you don't have to set anything.  The CLAw automatically looks for the variable !TM_HEAL which is manipulated by the healing commander.  Also, the healing commander is looking for the other variable !TM_loot_in_progress  to see the looter status.  This is how both scripts "know" what the other is doing.  Also, knowing these two variable exist, you can write your own scripts that are aware of the running status of both the CLAw and healing commander.  This will help other script work more efficiently with one another.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Nuscheltier

• Activity:
    0%
  • Nuscheltier has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: November 17, 2020, 10:05:15 AM »
+1
Cool - this leaves some space for an autotarget script :)
Thank you so much!

Offline kamphine

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • kamphine has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: December 22, 2020, 07:00:42 PM »
TM - Awesome script. Has made multiboxing and looting sooooooo much easier.

The script is great, but it is throwing 1 issue for me.

I am playing on OSI and use Razor Enhanced. The script misses the "legendary Artifact" and "Major Artifact" properties on jewelry. It picks it up on all other items though. The only way i've been able to get around this is to have it loot all jewels, omitting cursed of course.

Is this a known issue, or is there a known work around? I'm not running Turbo mode and I stop all other RE scripts (including the built in heal agent) before looting.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: December 22, 2020, 07:20:08 PM »
+1

I am playing on OSI and use Razor Enhanced. The script misses the "legendary Artifact" and "Major Artifact" properties on jewelry. It picks it up on all other items though. The only way i've been able to get around this is to have it loot all jewels, omitting cursed of course.

Is this a known issue, or is there a known work around? I'm not running Turbo mode and I stop all other RE scripts (including the built in heal agent) before looting.

I have mine pull anything with "artifact" and it works for me. I have not tried having it look for 2 words so that may be the issue. Maybe try "Major_Artifact" and "Legendary_Artifact". You can test it by having some with major and legendary in a bag and try having the claw pull them.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2020, 07:21:47 PM by Crisis »

Offline kamphine

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: December 22, 2020, 08:52:08 PM »

I have mine pull anything with "artifact" and it works for me. I have not tried having it look for 2 words so that may be the issue. Maybe try "Major_Artifact" and "Legendary_Artifact". You can test it by having some with major and legendary in a bag and try having the claw pull them.

The odd thing is it trips on the "Major Artifact" and "Legendary Artifact" on weapons and armor though.

But when I do the rule [Jewelry and major/legendary artifact] or just "legendary/major artifact" it misses the jewels, but it picks up when I just add the "jewelry" rule.

I'll try it witht he _ and see what happens.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #1206 on: December 23, 2020, 08:21:48 AM »
You note that you are using Razor.  Try without it and see if the problem persists.  Also, split up the rules so that the artifacts are like this:

Jewelry AND Major AND Artifact
Jewelry AND Legendary AND Artifact

_or_

( Major OR Legendary ) AND Jewelry

basically get rid of the {space} in the "Major Artifact" and "Legendary Artifact" string and make 2 separate complex rules.  As Crisis points out, spaces in the string might be a problem.  Shouldn't be honestly, but I haven't looked at that part of the code in years.  It's supposed to replace the spaces with "_" automagically.... 

Also turn off the "turbo" selection.  That can mess up the jewelry evaluation if you're not careful.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2020, 10:50:11 AM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline kamphine

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: December 23, 2020, 06:58:30 PM »
Hey TM,

Thanks for the reply.

I'll try it like you suggested:

I didnt think of that because it was pulling other items. Even if I cant get this resolved without pulling all jewels, its still the best autolooter i've seen... by far

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #1208 on: December 24, 2020, 07:14:58 AM »
Hey TM,

Thanks for the reply.

I'll try it like you suggested:

I didnt think of that because it was pulling other items. Even if I cant get this resolved without pulling all jewels, its still the best autolooter i've seen... by far

Let me know if you can narrow down what does work vs. what doesn't.  I don't get a chance to pound the script as I once did, so debugging things like you see are kinda hard for me.  I like to try and keep it going though if people are willing to do a bit of debugging on their end.  It would be a shame for this script to end just because I doubt anyone will try and write something like it.  Some have attempted, but nothing is quite like this one.

You'll definitely do yourself a service by running this without Razor if possible (or at least testing with/without).  It was pointed out in another thread recently someone having issues with Razor and the PROPERTY function of EasyUO.  This script heavily relies on the PROPERTY function, so if Razor is messing with it, it will affect the performance of this script.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2020, 07:35:41 AM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Nightsaber2000

• Activity:
    0%
  • Nightsaber2000 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: January 08, 2021, 11:03:45 PM »
HI, thanks for a great script. Had a few issues but i thing i got er figured out. Was wondering if theres a way to do instead of like sum of stats, one that checked sum of dex/stam. Trying to get high pieces for swing speed on dexers, and just too many ways to come up with 14+ It would be a lot easier to have a sum of those :)

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #1210 on: January 09, 2021, 07:48:57 AM »
HI, thanks for a great script. Had a few issues but i thing i got er figured out. Was wondering if theres a way to do instead of like sum of stats, one that checked sum of dex/stam. Trying to get high pieces for swing speed on dexers, and just too many ways to come up with 14+ It would be a lot easier to have a sum of those :)

Not in the present version.  However since it's written the way it it, I could see that wouldn't be a very hard addition.  It would require a new command and quite a bit of additional code.  However, every time I go back and look at this script, I realize I had wrote it in my zen state of EUO scripting - so it makes my brain hurt.

All the flow and examples are in the script, so you might tackle it on your own.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Gaderian

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Gaderian barely matters.Gaderian barely matters.
  • Respect: +50
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: January 09, 2021, 10:44:07 AM »
Not in the present version.  However since it's written the way it it, I could see that wouldn't be a very hard addition.  It would require a new command and quite a bit of additional code.  However, every time I go back and look at this script, I realize I had wrote it in my zen state of EUO scripting - so it makes my brain hurt.

This epitomizes my respect for the authors who share well written and highly useful code.
Most often such authors have written maintainable code, which is the reason is so good.

I added my own drop down to loot some standard items, so it isn't that hard to accomplish - because of the teal.
"Go ahead ask me: 'Should I use hard waits or timers?'"
You say:"Should I"
Gaderian:"Timers!"
You Say:"use hard waits or timers?"

The serious side of timer use is illustrated here: http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=12094.msg101926#msg101926

However, every time I go back and look at this [AutoLooter] script, I realize I had wrote it in my zen state of EUO scripting - so it makes my brain hurt.

Offline Cush

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Cush has no influence.
  • Respect: +42
    • View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: January 09, 2021, 06:21:24 PM »
I have used this script daily for years it is absolutely one of the best. Thank You again!

Offline altiric

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • altiric has no influence.
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: March 15, 2021, 07:07:44 AM »
Hello, wanted to try running this but need to do an introduction first, so here it is :)

Offline maxxxugur

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • maxxxugur has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: April 12, 2021, 06:17:19 AM »
Needed introduction first for try running this script...  ;D

Tags: Looting TrailMyx