Author Topic: LOL  (Read 10455 times)

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: LOL
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2009, 08:37:04 AM »
I would recommend a low used uncharted mountian side and a nice fire beetle for mining a lot easier than fighting water eles :)

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2009, 08:45:30 AM »
I would recommend a low used uncharted mountian side and a nice fire beetle for mining a lot easier than fighting water eles :)

I didnt even use a beetle. Used Mwinc's recall jacker, a VERY quiet fel mountian location and ran 23.5/7 for weeks and weeks :)
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2009, 09:14:55 AM »
Prior to OSI hating my miner... I used to mine valorite in Destard and I had 4 spots I could mine from the corner of my house, one of which was Valorite. But they decided that stealth/miners shouldn't exist, so all thats gone now.

I *could* adapt the house miner script to recognize incoming threats and hide me... but why? What use are ingots now days anyways? Why not just recall mine in Tram...
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2009, 09:28:41 AM »
What use are ingots now days anyways? Why not just recall mine in Tram...

Ingots are still nice if you have a ton of runic hammers (I do) so you can just make and unravel all in one go. As far as recalling in Tram...safer yes, but I like double the ore.
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2009, 09:47:45 AM »
Eh, lot less risk mining in Tram.

I used to stealth mine in Destard while PK guilds were doing champ spawns there LOL. Loot some of their kills in between digging up ore.

Man I sure wish they would at least share the EUO wealth with each other over there... Rely on ONE person and guess what happens.....
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Scrripty

« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2009, 10:07:17 AM »
Man I sure wish they would at least share the EUO wealth with each other over there... Rely on ONE person and guess what happens.....

CEO updates EUO also.  But I think it's over his head when they really mess with the client. :)

Bagenholt

« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2009, 10:39:01 AM »
Well I normaly mine in Fel and make about 2k of iron alone in 15 mins... boat mining, because of that long stretch of mineable mountian north of minoc you are meant to be able to triple that and I have a fire beetle and just use a bag of sending to transport the ingots to bank so I don't have to stop. I've tried recall mining but I just didn't find it as efficient as manualy doing it. I don't afk script so the gains I would have during the night doesn't apply to me. Really I just wanted to try something different. I typicaly don't mine more than I need though I try and keep afew k hidden around the house so I never run completely dry.

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2009, 10:34:32 PM »
I didnt even use a beetle. Used Mwinc's recall jacker, a VERY quiet fel mountian location and ran 23.5/7 for weeks and weeks Smiley

Buahahahahahaha

I Don't even use my own Miner..... And it has A login/Logout Feature that can be used to get around server down/up (still needs some love though). I really need to just go back into the code and add in some more defense/Sensing of Pker's, Moving into your House, attempting to move to a different 8x8 if possible after you mine all the 8x8's within reach dry.... a few things.....
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2009, 05:08:47 AM »
I didnt even use a beetle. Used Mwinc's recall jacker, a VERY quiet fel mountian location and ran 23.5/7 for weeks and weeks Smiley

Buahahahahahaha

I Don't even use my own Miner..... And it has A login/Logout Feature that can be used to get around server down/up (still needs some love though). I really need to just go back into the code and add in some more defense/Sensing of Pker's, Moving into your House, attempting to move to a different 8x8 if possible after you mine all the 8x8's within reach dry.... a few things.....

It might not be the fastest miner out there but I like it. Recall to mtn, dig, recall home, dump ore into chest, recall to mtn, dig, recall home, dump ore into chest...over and over. I think it ran like a charm. Every few of days I would get
to 10M stones of ore in the chest and I would stop and smelt it then go on. Sure I got killed by a ogre or etten now and then, no big deal..rez and go on. ATM I have over 2M iron ingots and prolly about 600K or better of colored ingots. Dont sell this script short. Its easy to set up and works like a dream!
« Last Edit: September 12, 2009, 05:10:28 AM by Toptwo »

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2009, 11:43:28 PM »
Hahaha, I wont sell the Script SHort, but as of Right now I'm pretty sure It still has "A Few" Goto's Out of Subs :)

Theres 1 in sub Droppy (Counting as I go. Swore I've removed all of these like 12 Times. ) I didn't learn that Goto's Were bad in Subs until 2 Years after I started Scripting. (First Programming Ever)

Sub Shovel

Okay, So there is only Two..... I'll be sure to Give it some Major Love once Easyuo Is back up.

Sad thing is, This thing can be approved Right now, But I haven't Submitted it yet because of the reasons I mentioned Above.

Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2009, 03:46:10 AM »
It looks like xenoglyph is going through his modifications for UO Machine pretty easily.  If he can get his project updated before EUO does, that'll be pretty darn interesting! 
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline pashadiv

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • pashadiv has no influence.
  • Respect: +5
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 22, 2009, 12:49:54 PM »