Scripting Resources & Utilities > UO Machine Corner

What's coming next?

(1/3) > >>

xenoglyph:
For UO Machine Alpha 3 R3 you can expect the following:

who knows

Artaxerxes:

--- Quote from: xenoglyph on September 23, 2009, 11:40:30 PM ---No more waiting for me to support new clients, it will automatically support future clients. (implemented)
--- End quote ---

Interesting; am taking a quick look again at the UOMachine source, still have to find my way through some parts though; you are a far better C# programmer than me! ;)
Just wondering what parts of UOMachine are client-version dependent, and how the automatic support for future clients is(/will be) implemented for those parts?..  I guess a lot that works packet-based will work out of the box.

Greetz,
Artaxerxes

xenoglyph:
Memory/SetAddresses.cs is the code file which my other app generates for me.  i've now merged both apps.  i have some strange organization of code because the project has morphed and changed so much.  i'm still learning how to plan things before doing =D

p.s. check out my Razor loader, i'm quite proud of it!

TrailMyx:

--- Quote from: xenoglyph on September 25, 2009, 01:11:57 PM ---i'm still learning how to plan things before doing =D

--- End quote ---

Amen to that.  One of these days I'd love to go back and totally re-organize the way I did the data layout within ScriptUO.  It's a mess right now.

Coragin:
What exactly can you do with this?  Is it for live servers or private shards?  Sounds a bit like you are describing macroquest2 for everquest, which would rule...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version