Author Topic: ScriptUO Heartwood Quester 1.29 with Advanced CLAw support  (Read 434245 times)

Offline brokensaber

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • brokensaber has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: ScriptUO Heartwood Quester 1.29 with Advanced CLAw support
« Reply #900 on: April 14, 2014, 12:44:45 PM »
I just get a dead menu. I initiate the Claw, load, start the quester, Get the no default setup file message and a no rail message, even though I have the rail.  all files in same folder as euo

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #901 on: April 14, 2014, 01:54:53 PM »
The no rail error leads me to believe that you still don't have the correct directory.  You actually have to run the EasyUO version from the directory where your rails are.  Don't just put a copy of EasyUO in the directory and then run your existing EasyUO link.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #902 on: April 14, 2014, 02:07:28 PM »
BTW, I just ran the script on a new character with a new setup.  Worked great.  Railed in, did my thing and railed out.  I did this on an OSI shard.  There has to be something you're doing wrong on your end, friend.

The only tricky thing is the beetle bag setup, but you can locate how to do that in a post located below this one.  The rest is point/click.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline beaunos

• Activity:
    0%
  • beaunos has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: April 14, 2014, 03:58:32 PM »
Would run Fine on desk  windows 7 top but it would not run for laptop  windows 8.1 , Clicked properties and set compatible to xp pack 3 and it worked fine don't why just does  ,
of coarse im still tweaking wait times due to crappy conn lol

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #904 on: April 14, 2014, 04:45:30 PM »
Yes, good point.  I'm running Win7 Ultimate here also in Admin mode.  Nothing else special.  I don't have Win8 anywhere in my house.  For a good reason.  :)
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: April 14, 2014, 05:13:03 PM »
I am liking win 8.1 so far.  :P

I just built this computer and have not run any scripts on it yet. I will try and run this script in the next couple of days to see if and how it runs on win 8.1

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #906 on: April 14, 2014, 05:59:55 PM »
I will continue my negative Windows 8 commentary until someone from Microsoft contacts me with a free copy.  :)

I continue to wait......
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline brokensaber

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: April 14, 2014, 06:30:20 PM »
That's what I have is win 8.1.  I do have all the files in one directory and I launch by going to the directory and usually I run as admin.

I'll dig into this more.

Post Merge: April 14, 2014, 07:19:01 PM
Well no luck, I wish craftomatic was still around.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 07:19:01 PM by brokensaber »

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #908 on: April 14, 2014, 08:12:54 PM »
Chances are probably good that craftmatic will have issues with Win 8 also.  It's a pretty simple script though, so who knows.  Perhaps one of the Win8 weenies here might have some insights to help you get it going.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: April 14, 2014, 08:31:44 PM »
craftmatic still work but it 10 time slower on finding the quest then your build.   Maybe Win 8 required to have all tab to run at admin. 

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #910 on: April 14, 2014, 09:13:02 PM »
How much are saws going for these days?
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline beaunos

• Activity:
    0%
  • beaunos has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: April 14, 2014, 11:34:22 PM »
I had to go and left click the file , go to properties of file itself and change to make it work for me.
I do not have to do with all the files just certain ones that don't seem to jive with windows 8 I do it on a as needed bases.
p.s. don't really know what sell for I use for building suit and bows  ;D

Offline Tidus

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
  • Respect: +151
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #912 on: April 15, 2014, 08:37:46 AM »
Saws are pretty cheap.  Ash Fletch go for a good amount.  I am the only one selling on Pac lately.. so it has been hard to gauge the selling price because i have had to fluctuate it so much to just get them sold without them sitting on my vendor for a long period of time.
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Offline brokensaber

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: April 15, 2014, 08:41:17 AM »
Ash Runic Saws are going through the roof because they make good -15 Mage Weapons through reforging with 1-2 properties, leaving 3-4 to imbue sc,fc, dci on them.

last week they were selling for 200k, last 3 days I have seen them jump up to 600k, 700k yesterday and people are hoarding and combining them, today selling for 1.5 mil 70 charges, others trying to sell 35 charges at the same price.

btw is there a way to get craftamatic?

Offline Tidus

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
  • Respect: +151
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #914 on: April 15, 2014, 08:47:42 AM »
That's what I have is win 8.1.  I do have all the files in one directory and I launch by going to the directory and usually I run as admin.

I'll dig into this more.

Post Merge: April 14, 2014, 07:19:01 PM
Well no luck, I wish craftomatic was still around.

Have you made EUO run as Windows XP SP3?   With windows 8 it does not fully support EUO calling scripts.  Unsure why it does that.  I have a specific folder for my HW quester that has EUO in it with all the files and rails.  I had to take the rails out of their own folder (which it is put into its own folder when you unzip them) and put them with all the other files. I also had to put CLAW into that directory also.  Then i made the EasyUO.exe run under that directory with it marked as admin and XP SP3.  Also i had to make sure i was running UO as admin and XP SP3.
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968