Author Topic: ScriptUO Heartwood Quester 1.29 with Advanced CLAw support  (Read 434413 times)

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: ScriptUO Heartwood Quester 1.29 with Advanced CLAw support
« Reply #945 on: November 24, 2014, 11:12:17 PM »
euo280  and both cmputers are windows 7

Same here.  Wonder what other differences there are?  Worked fine.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline ayretimr

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • ayretimr has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: November 25, 2014, 08:09:16 AM »
Good Morning.  TM..
that's my first time to seek yr assistance, hoped that u can solve my problems.

regarding for Heartwood quester 1.29
1) i had been saved all the files into the EUO' script & run it, however, the result is " TM_CLAw has not been initialized, do u wish to proceed with BMEVAL", once i pressed "Yes" , the result of message is "No default configuration found for this character", then i pressed "Confirm", the result of message is " Cannot locate tool_railengine30k.txt"
2) i tried to run "TM_advclawful780", the result is "No Configuration file found" ,but i saw my character Name over the Window.

i had been go through the forum & this subject of message & forward link by 3 hrs including testing again & again.
what's the problems over there ?? any missings or my misunderstanding for the procedures to run it?? pls advise..

thanks for yr assistance & co-operation .

i had been saved the file  shown as:
a) tm_advclawfull780
b) SUOHWQuester 129
c) Complete_looting_interface 22
d) tool_railengine30k
e) hw_bowcraft
f) hw_trinket
g) BMItemEval

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #947 on: November 25, 2014, 08:12:21 AM »
Sounds like you don't have the *all* those files in the same directory where you have the EasyUO executable.  No sub-directory either.  Try getting the CLAw to load a saved file first and then work your way to the quester.  Just save a test file just to make sure you can load it because some people have issues with this because of the version of Windows they are running.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline ayretimr

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: November 26, 2014, 07:18:34 AM »
Good Morning.. ;D

File for running on sequence shown as into EUO:
1) sampleclawsetup
2) tm_advclawfull780
3) complete_looting_interface22 (u might not run this script directly)
4) BMItemEval
5) tool_railengine30k
6) hw_trinket
7) hw_bowcraft
8) SUOHWQuester129

first of all ,thanks for yr prompt reply last day...

I am using window 7 & i saved 8 files together with EUO' execution file on same directory
for Point 1+2)-- I had been finished the loaded & saved the setup, that's why the result of Status: Setup Saved!
for Point 3) -- as above of outcome.
for Point 4+5+6+7) -- press "Start" into the EUO
for Point 5+6+7)-- when I "Start" the 8) ,the rails(6+7) had been indicated into 5).
for 8) -- when press "Start", the outcome is "No default configuration found for this character , i don't know wheather I hadn't make the "Setup" firstly or not. under this situtation , i tried to press " Save" ,the outcome is "are u sure u want to overwrite the currect setup". i relized that i need to press & finish the Setup first.
Once i finished the Setup , i tried to press "Start" to run it. it's not workable.. i don't know why....
i made the confusion after i tried to discover how to use this Quester v.1.29 by more than 20 times .. it was because i had been successful to run it as the character moves on to heartwood & found the quester , then run out heartwood & recall to home .however ,it hasn't accepted the quest fm quester. --- just repeat this procedure for 10 times.
i had finished the setup ,then press "Start", no effect finally.

regarding for above of message.pls inform
a) for the sequence to start the file , isn't okey?? if not. pls advise
b) for the location of the file with EUO, is't correct ??
c) i don't know how to run the SUOHWQuester129 exactly ,pls give me the procedure how to do it.

waiting yr hands to solve above of problems..

thanks for yr assistance & co-operation.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #949 on: November 26, 2014, 08:25:35 AM »
You have LOTS of issues.  You'll just have to read through this thread and see how people have solved them.  Sorry, but I don't have alot of time to help you debug your setup.  I ran this just the other day for another player, so I know things work well still on OSI.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline ayretimr

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #950 on: December 06, 2014, 11:43:15 PM »
Dearest TM, :P

Good Morning.. i double checked all the messages & run the script sucessful eventually ..
   you are my genius to open this forum for man who can learn more & share their effort over there..
   thanks for yr generous helpful & assistance with us all the times..

Have a nice day.... ;)

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #951 on: December 07, 2014, 12:52:10 PM »
I'm glad you figured it out.  Part of running this site is for people to share their experiences regarding the scripts and their usage.  Please let us know what you did to get things working so maybe someone else can learn from your experience.

Enjoy!
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline ayretimr

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: December 08, 2014, 03:38:06 PM »
Dear TM, ;D

regarding for problems, i never use the scripts which is combined by thress parts to control the whole task. that's why i don't know how to do it as before..i need to draw my attention to double check & analyze how to run the script constantly. finally, i got it..
    we need to pay attention to read all the pervious messages carefully,we may find out what the points as we omited..
     anyway, tks for yr attention & asssistance..

Offline ZigZagZebra

• Activity:
    0%
  • ZigZagZebra has no influence.
  • Respect: +12
    • View Profile
Re: ScriptUO Heartwood Quester 1.21 with Advanced CLAw support
« Reply #953 on: January 17, 2015, 12:25:52 AM »
I fixed my previous problem, Some reason me being right next to my secure container at my house it was some how messing it up for me it wouldn't gate back to heartwood i remarked it 1 step from the secure so it was still reachable and the script went smoothly I have one suggestion though... 

TM: If you could rail this script down to Ciala The Arborist.

There is a bug where if you get:

The quest down in heart wood:
Glassy Foe - Ryal
Dust to Dust -  Aniel
Circle of Life - Mielani

The people are listed beside the quest name: But If you receive these three quests then go to Ciala you will get the Arch Support quest every time, which would make this run much faster and there would be no scrolling through the quest. It would be done in 5 min instead of around 10 or so. Just my suggestion thats how my previous heartwood script works.

This works great, assuming you modify the SUOquester to accommodate the hw_trinket2 rail and modify vendor to only target Ciala. I'm getting saws at hyperspeed now!

Also on my fletcher, its not as pristine a scenario but you can cut the amount of available quests for the bowcrafter by accepting the quest stop harping on me (and not completing) from either:

Sleen the Trinket Weaver
Unoelil the Bark Weaver
Waelian the Trinket Weaver
or Anolly the Bark Weaver

Then accept one of the other quests from Jusae of Cillitha and hardwire the quester to go to the other.

This narrows the amount of possible fletching quests from 6 to 4.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: January 24, 2015, 05:38:06 PM »
Been Running this with 60k of boards and the only slayer I had got is an ICE Slayer.  Got plenty of the other drop. Did the drop rate have chance.

Offline ZigZagZebra

• Activity:
    0%
  • ZigZagZebra has no influence.
  • Respect: +12
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: January 26, 2015, 11:49:47 AM »
I run this almost endlessly when I'm not actually playing UO. And the slayers do seem pretty few and far between. I have no reference to what it was, but I can say I've only gotten 2 vermin slayers, 1 ice slayer and 1 flame slayer taly running this for WeEkS!!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: January 26, 2015, 03:56:20 PM »
Thx ZigZag.   I use to pull lot of slayer last years and now none.  Was wondering.     I got a few 30% exce and bonus  what I never seen before.  WOnder if each shard have a random drop.     Or Maybe the drop is split with the other ppl doing the quest.  :)

Offline Guinness

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Guinness has no influence.
  • Crafting Your Wears Since 97
  • Respect: +7
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
    • UO New Beginnings
« Reply #957 on: January 26, 2015, 05:10:54 PM »
Has anyone figured out how to fix the issue regarding the error  tool_railengine30k.txt not found and no default config for char? Cant find a fix in the threads. This is not a message for TM as i know he is tired of these and he has better things to do on here like run a website :)
Community Experience Manager
LIVE Streaming Pros
Guinness Of Atlantic
Owner Of UONewBeginnings

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: January 26, 2015, 06:42:59 PM »
I had seen this error if you are not at the right location.    Can you tell us when and where this error appear.

Offline Guinness

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Guinness has no influence.
  • Crafting Your Wears Since 97
  • Respect: +7
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
    • UO New Beginnings
« Reply #959 on: January 27, 2015, 01:05:48 AM »
I had seen this error if you are not at the right location.    Can you tell us when and where this error appear.

the claw starts up great, but that error appears right when i start up the quester script. like as soon as i start it up. I get the menu but it stops the play from the error
Community Experience Manager
LIVE Streaming Pros
Guinness Of Atlantic
Owner Of UONewBeginnings