Author Topic: ScriptUO Heartwood Quester 1.29 with Advanced CLAw support  (Read 433903 times)

Online TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: ScriptUO Heartwood Quester 1.22 with Advanced CLAw support
« Reply #240 on: June 28, 2009, 10:10:33 AM »
We're a lot more relaxed now that everyone is restricted until they post something worth while.  *blood....presssure......falling......"
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Nightmare

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Nightmare has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: July 10, 2009, 06:18:24 PM »
Thanks!
I have found this script for a long time,finally i found here,Thanks a lot... ;)

Offline wincents

• Activity:
    0%
  • wincents has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: July 11, 2009, 12:08:00 AM »
Thanks!
I have found this script for a long time,finally i found here,Thanks a lot... ;)

yeah I too ! very good script thanks ! ;)

Offline Minus

• Activity:
    0%
  • Minus has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
Still keep having problems walking with packie full
« Reply #243 on: July 14, 2009, 06:32:16 AM »
Hell o i posted about this before but i been kinda on a break for a while New Baby and all... Anyways i turn this script on and it loads teh bettle recalls to heart wood. And then for some reason he keep trying to run i do not have always run on and this is nothing at all open other then the stuff for the game. I asked before if it could be my resolution or soemthing of thqt sort i have tjryed everything i can think off except dropping how much my beetle carrys any help would be awsome:P

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: July 14, 2009, 06:43:57 AM »
Minus - please take a few minutes and read through this post in it's entirety. Pay special attention to the FIRST page of posts, but continue to read the entire thing.

Often users will d-load the script, start it up, find there's an issue, and come to the end of these 17 pages of postings and ask a question that was already addressed earlier in the same post.

All we ask is that you very carefully read through everything here and if you still have a problem, please post it with as much information as is possible. We would be very glad to help you.

*OH and if you think it's a resolution issue, then run at a normal resolution to test it. If you think it's a UOAssist conflict, then run without UOAssist and see if it works. Take a little responsibility as a user and at least try to fix things on your own. Remember, this script works without fault for 99% of the people who use it. If you are having issues, then it's going to be a problem on your end, which is difficult for us to fix.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2009, 06:46:55 AM by Cerveza »
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Minus

• Activity:
    0%
  • Minus has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: July 15, 2009, 04:13:08 AM »
Woot I got it all i had to do is watch where my cursor was at and center my screen on it and poof iot works like a charm i got a yew last nite... I kinda thought it was a reso problem.. But it  kinda was running in wide screen and having my uo window centered made it wanna run all the time. And cervase maybe i missed this in the first of the 17 pages man but i looked thru them 2 times yesterday and try changing a bunch of setting in uo.

OH Almost for got Thanks This script save my little fingers from working to the bone and first nite working i got a yew...

Post Merge: July 16, 2009, 05:29:49 PM
Wow thanks for this script i got one heart wood yeasterday and 5 yew runics and i got 2 heartwoods today thanks so much
« Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 05:29:49 PM by Minus »

Offline apollo99999

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • apollo99999 has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: July 19, 2009, 10:01:11 AM »
look like very good, i want try~

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: July 19, 2009, 10:13:29 AM »
Woot I got it all i had to do is watch where my cursor was at and center my screen on it and poof iot works like a charm i got a yew last nite...

Ah-ha! Finally some verification about the cursor!

I would have thought at some point someone would have come in and thanked me for my 2 cents about the cursor proving that I'm not crazy. Afterall I couldn't be the only one experiencing the issue. But they're probably to busy raking in runics. ;)

At last some vindication about the cursor. 8)

Offline Blizer

• Activity:
    0%
  • Blizer has no influence.
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
    • Imbuing Calculator
« Reply #248 on: July 21, 2009, 08:43:57 AM »
Hmm recall fail check not working.

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: July 21, 2009, 08:59:32 AM »
P

Perhaps a little more information might be useful.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Blizer

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • Imbuing Calculator
« Reply #250 on: July 21, 2009, 10:40:34 AM »
P

Perhaps a little more information might be useful.

Spell fizz or recall spot is blocked it continue script and try move to heartwood.

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: July 21, 2009, 10:43:01 AM »
Reread the entire post, paying special attention to the first post and how to properly setup your runebook.

Are you on OSI, freeshard, hybrid???

The blocked is because you are trying to recall to the spot your standing on, you have something setup wrong. I don't know why you are fizz'ing. Are you using Magery? What is your current skill in magery?

Online TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #252 on: July 21, 2009, 11:25:10 AM »
If you start having issues with locations being blocked, just move your runes!  Fizzles are handled unless you are using chivalry.  I'd recommend using Magery.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Blizer

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • Imbuing Calculator
« Reply #253 on: July 21, 2009, 11:56:27 AM »
I am using magery. I dont have fizzle problem anymore with better +magery items but rune location was once blocked so thats end of it, must to restart script

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: July 21, 2009, 12:00:31 PM »
You need the Deluxe version that will move people or objects which block your recall position.

Perhaps if you contribute to SUO, and continue to post excellent advice, help and test results, you'll be invited to be an Elite member, and get access to the Deluxe "object and people moving" version of the scripter.