Author Topic: ScriptUO Heartwood Quester 1.29 with Advanced CLAw support  (Read 435876 times)

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Re: ScriptUO Heartwood Quester 1.22 with Advanced CLAw support
« Reply #270 on: July 30, 2009, 05:21:11 AM »
Thats where it's supposed to call the sound from, you'll have to isolate it in Vista, or copy the sound file somewhere else on your system and call it from there.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline madatu

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • madatu has no influence.
  • Respect: +11
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: July 30, 2009, 10:37:46 AM »
OK thisis what is in the script for notification --  sound tada.wav       On Vista the sounds are in C drive, windows, media is where the sounds are at. i tried   C:Windows/Media/tada.wav (sound) but it dont like that. Can you advise me what is should be.

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #272 on: July 30, 2009, 10:39:27 AM »
take and copy the tada.wav file to your EUO directory and just change the path to just "tada.wav"
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline madatu

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: July 30, 2009, 11:36:56 AM »
like this "tada.wave"  or sound  tada.wave  ot plain tada.wave.  i tried plain tada.wave didnt work  will try the others. I did as you said i plaved a copy of the tada.wave in the same place as the easy.exe and the heartwood scripts.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #274 on: July 30, 2009, 11:39:02 AM »
It's probably called tada.wav (not wave)

and you just make that line "sound tada.wav"
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline madatu

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: July 30, 2009, 01:57:49 PM »
Sorry ifi am a pain. I made a copy of the tada.wav file and put it in my easy.exe file with the heartwood script stuff in it. I still cant get it to work. I changed the line to "sound tada.wav" which made the words green, i tried the sound tada.wav and i still get nothing this made the lettering black. Last i will try sound "tada.wav" i guess if i cant get it to work i just not going to have the alert. There are four places in the script where there is sound they are all in the same area in the script. I have been changing them all when i change them.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #276 on: July 30, 2009, 02:12:39 PM »
the only other think I can thing for you to do is to locate like 1108, and change it to this:

Code: [Select]
sound #CURPATH , tada.wav

If that doesn't work, then you're just gonna have to get used to it without sound....
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline seeriusly

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • seeriusly has no influence.
  • Respect: +40
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: August 01, 2009, 09:29:56 PM »
WOWZAZ!!  This script is flipping insane!  I can't imagine the time put into it, and wanted to thank you guys that put such HUGE effort into this.  Unbelievable!!  I got a yew, 3 oak and some 27 talismans in the first 25k boards.  Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou...  I went out today and bought another computer because my old one wasn't cutting it.  I was going to buy one anyways, this just made my mind up... LOL!!

So I tried to fish through it, I found where I could add items, and intensities.  Havn't messed with the original yet, but I will soon enough.

I can usually figure things out, but this time, there wasn't enough hints on this forum (that I could find anyway...) to solve my only problem.  And that's dumping loot into the bank secure.  I have tried all different kinds of containers, tried restarting the guided setup, and tried for a couple hours collectively to find out where in the script the code is for dumping to loot bag, but it's mostly greek to me.  I didn't want to ask, being so new to the place, but I can't help it now.  I will try to figure it out myself, if I could get a hint of some kind.  Unless you guys are willing to share your supreme knowledge, and give me a bit of advice.

Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou for the awesome script...  It works very very well without dumping into bank loot, but it's just a little annoyance that is hindering me.

Any help on this and I will be in debt to whomever.  Thanks in advance

Offline Superslayer

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Superslayer barely matters.Superslayer barely matters.
  • Well what do you drink? Not tea.
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: August 01, 2009, 09:35:59 PM »
Although I can't personally shed any light on the incredible script that TM has shared with everyone, ( haven't even dl'd it to use (not much of a player of pvm atm) ) but I will say BRAVO to you sir for showing great enthusiasm and a willingness to go head first into thinking, looking and trying for yourself FIRST before making posts like, ' this is brokn, doesn werk' or ' gimme fix, doesn start when i pres play'.  So kudo's to you sir, thank you for being cool headed.  8)

+ 1 Karma

Offline dunarrack

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • dunarrack has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: August 02, 2009, 06:48:27 AM »
Thank you so much for the script.
Anyone know why the script sometimes dont take the correct quest?
It then hangs. But most of the time if I am not laggy, it works perfectly.
Thanks again.

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: August 02, 2009, 06:51:31 AM »
Question...since you are on restricted status, mind telling us where you got this?

Also, since you want help, you might want to consider going here:

http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?board=55.0

and following the site rules
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline dunarrack

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • dunarrack has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: August 02, 2009, 07:34:38 AM »
Question...since you are on restricted status, mind telling us where you got this?

Also, since you want help, you might want to consider going here:

http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?board=55.0

and following the site rules

I dont know if this violates anything, but I am gonna tell the truth... yes this is my first time on the site and I've used a few scripts from this site sent to my by my buddy.
He usually send me scripts when I ask him something like "hey dude is it possible to do A then do B while I am using C", he usually icq me a script that works with that situation. He has a script library, that he kept roughly 500 different scripts (mostly modified to work the best on the template he chose). And he is a decent script writer too, he made a few not so perfect scripts from other sites into personalized script that work perfectly depending on my template.

So there. Sorry if I violated the rules but I didnt know...

Oh yea I was typing it after leaving that first post. Thanks.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #282 on: August 02, 2009, 10:43:34 AM »
Well, you've come clean, registered and have posted a thoughtful intro, so you're not doing anything wrong.  However, your friend shouldn't be distributing scripts found here when they are easy enough to get just by dropping by.  Someone like that I would probably put on infinite restriction.  :)

As for your question, the only time I've ever had it select something wrong is when I was using the computer and trying to do something else.  You just can't do the heartwood quest thing and try to use your computer.  You should dedicate the computer or run the script in a dedicated virtual machine.  That'll fix you 100% of the time.
Come play RIFT with me!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #283 on: August 02, 2009, 10:46:20 AM »

I can usually figure things out, but this time, there wasn't enough hints on this forum (that I could find anyway...) to solve my only problem.  And that's dumping loot into the bank secure.  I have tried all different kinds of containers, tried restarting the guided setup, and tried for a couple hours collectively to find out where in the script the code is for dumping to loot bag, but it's mostly greek to me.  I didn't want to ask, being so new to the place, but I can't help it now. 

I have been meaning to publish the fix for this, but for now here you go:
change line 230 to this:

Code: [Select]
gosub DragItem #FINDID #FINDSTACK C %lootstorebag_bank

That should fix it assuming you've already run through the guided setup.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline seeriusly

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • seeriusly has no influence.
  • Respect: +40
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: August 02, 2009, 12:43:50 PM »
That's it man!  You rock...  Works like a charm!  Though since my last post here, I'm starting to think that I should be dropping them at a house, so if i get locked up or banned, I'll still have the loots haha...

I appreciate you taking a look at it.  And get on them kits man, before they change the drop rate!! or they drop in price  ???