Author Topic: ScriptUO Heartwood Quester 1.29 with Advanced CLAw support  (Read 434093 times)

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: ScriptUO Heartwood Quester 1.22 with Advanced CLAw support
« Reply #315 on: August 11, 2009, 08:59:42 AM »
Ok, so I'm feeling a bit generous today.  :)

Locate the line:

Code: [Select]
set %reshue 1 ; 1-wood, 2-oak, 3-ash, 4-yew, 5-hearwood, 6-bloodwood, 7-frostwood

located in either your fletching setup or your carpentry setup and change the value of %reshue accordingly.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline TabulaDes

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • TabulaDes has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: August 11, 2009, 09:16:28 AM »
I was about to dislike you! but all is forgiven now =]

Offline jeffs

• Activity:
    0%
  • jeffs has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: August 11, 2009, 10:40:48 AM »
Question:  downloaded this today and got it working with BTItemEval (was having some problems with CLAw...I'll worry about that later ;) ).  It's a nice script and I got it working, kinda, but I had to drop the number of boards it loads at a time onto the beetle to 500 -- when it was loading 1540 boards, the mount was getting fatigued in heartwood and only going 2 or 3 steps at a time then having to pause for 10 seconds or so to regain stamina.  Is it supposed to do this?  I'm guessing I must be doing something wrong...is there a way to make it so that the beetle follows me into heartwood rather than me trying to ride it?

Thanks in advance.

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: August 11, 2009, 10:49:32 AM »
You have "always run" selected. Turn it off and it'll work fine.

That's a guess.... how'd I do?
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #319 on: August 11, 2009, 11:06:58 AM »
<-----------------  Points at the checklist and views the last entry.

I promise if you refer to that checklist and the Q/A, you'll get most of your questions and problems answered.  Also remember that you can't be using the computer during the questing process.  You can't even be multi-clienting it without the movement of one script interfering with the movement of another.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline jeffs

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: August 11, 2009, 11:09:55 AM »
Doh!  Actually I did go right down the checklist.  I just misread it as "Make sure Always Run *is* selected."

Clearly I am getting old.  I actually had Always Run unselected and selected it especially to run the script. ;)

Anyway, thanks for the help. :)

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: August 11, 2009, 11:11:13 AM »
YES! I won!! Woot...

Can I get a Woo Woo ?
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #322 on: August 11, 2009, 11:12:06 AM »
+1 karma for Cerveza!
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline seeriusly

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • seeriusly has no influence.
  • Respect: +40
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: August 11, 2009, 07:43:00 PM »
Ok, so I'm feeling a bit generous today.  :)

Locate the line:

set %reshue 1 ; 1-wood, 2-oak, 3-ash, 4-yew, 5-hearwood, 6-bloodwood, 7-frostwood

located in either your fletching setup or your carpentry setup and change the value of %reshue accordingly.

Thankyou.... Thanks....  And TY Again.  I just flipped the plain and oak #'s in the setup sub and was coming back to the computer with it saying, insufficient boards. until I clicked oak in the fletch menu.  So Thankyou!

10 Minutes later....

Now it is trying to make Dull Copper Fletch Kits since I changed that reshue to 2 for oak.

*Goes back to rigged way*
« Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 07:46:16 PM by seeriusly »

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #324 on: August 11, 2009, 08:05:43 PM »
You'll probably just have to keep a bunch of fletching tools on you.  That's the easiest way to get you going.

Edit:

you can also try changing the %reshue value at line 889 to 1 like this:

gosub CheckAndCraftItems %tinktools %tool %toolresource %toolresourceamt 1 %maxcraftingtools %craftitemchain_tool ; iron or normal wood for tools

Probably should put a switch in there because some tools are made with ingots and some are made with wood.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 08:09:56 PM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline jeffs

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: August 12, 2009, 02:43:40 PM »
Ok, I have another question (forgive my noobishness).

The quester works great except I'm having one problem -- after it's been to heartwood, done the quests and run through all the boards, then recalls back to my home, it gives me the error: "Not enough boards to run script, halting."  There are lots of boards in my secure, but it's not going to the secure...instead, it seems to be just checking the beetle's pack and not finding any there (which there aren't, of course, because it just used them all).  I ran through the checklist again, and I'm pretty sure I have everything set up correctly now.  I thought I might need to have the secure right at the edge of my home plot, so I moved it there and set the recall spot right next to it, but I'm still getting this error.  Any ideas?

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: August 12, 2009, 02:46:57 PM »
Setup? You have to ensure the secure at your house is visible wherever you recal to.

You might run through your setup again just to make sure you have secure and storage set right.

Offline jeffs

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: August 12, 2009, 02:51:45 PM »
Setup? You have to ensure the secure at your house is visible wherever you recal to.

You might run through your setup again just to make sure you have secure and storage set right.

Hmmm...if it has to be visible, it might be a UO issue then.  When I recall from Heartwood, my house has unloaded, and to see the lockdowns and secures again, I have to step back onto the plot.  I've got it set to cache the max number of houses, but I live in a crowded area and have a heavily decorated front yard.

Oh, and I did re-setup when I moved my secure (wasn't sure if this was necessary or not).

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: August 12, 2009, 04:06:25 PM »
That might be it, most guys leave a space in the front steps and mark their rune there. Put a bag or something on the steps next to that and your good to go.

Offline jeffs

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: August 12, 2009, 05:29:51 PM »
That might be it, most guys leave a space in the front steps and mark their rune there. Put a bag or something on the steps next to that and your good to go.

A-ha!  Thanks.  Locking my secure down on the steps looks like it'll do the trick -- it's visible now even when the rest of the house's lockdowns haven't loaded.