Author Topic: ScriptUO Heartwood Quester 1.29 with Advanced CLAw support  (Read 434194 times)

Offline Coragin

• Wacko in Pajama's
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...
  • It Is What It Is.
  • Respect: +57
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: ScriptUO Heartwood Quester 1.26 with Advanced CLAw support
« Reply #450 on: December 08, 2009, 09:45:13 PM »
TM I figured out the problem.  ATL runs slow for some reason, not like my main shard.  And well it isint that something is in the way its that when its suposed to be recalling TO Heartwood, its either missing setting default to Heartwood and keeping it at home as default.  Finally I decided to check my runebook after this was happening so much and sure enough, it was still set to home as default.

Questions: Is there any way to slow this down to make sure the gump is in fact open?
I have a good 60 ping to ATL, I dont know why its getting laggy, but does anyone know any tweaks to the uo files to help with that? 

Either way, I think the lag spike is hitting right when its setting runebook to default heartwood.  So how can I slow it down?
Coragin

My Facebook
And now I'm better at doing what ever it is Wolverine does!

Offline Rn

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Rn has no influence.
  • Respect: +15
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: December 13, 2009, 07:40:04 AM »
With the newest pash, targeting your secures causes uo client to crash.

Offline Rn

• Activity:
    0%
  • Rn has no influence.
  • Respect: +15
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: December 14, 2009, 04:03:54 PM »
With the newest pash, targeting your secures causes uo client to crash.
Looks like this was a problem with easyuo build 160.

Offline Gimp

• Activity:
    0%
  • Gimp has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: December 27, 2009, 10:56:36 AM »
This was the first script I used from here, and I can't praise it enough.  It's very intuitive as far as what has been made and qty of resources you have in your pack.  Successes thus far - 5 oak, 4 yew and 3 ash (Just need the heartwood).  Up until this point, I've only succeeded in obtaining an oak and yew, and lost a few more brain cells that I can't spare.

Not only did I get some runic fletching kits, but it also helped in other ways:

- Got to spend quality time with the family watching movies.
- Got exercise from jumping off the couch and running into the computer room when I heard the ringing phone wav!

CLAw is VERY impressive.  It's going to come in really handy once I can get my lazy, good-fer-nuthin fletcher off his hiney to make my ABC archer some new bows to go hunt some meanies.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2009, 04:47:14 PM by Gimp »

Scrripty

« Reply #454 on: December 27, 2009, 12:19:45 PM »
Wow, I'll bet you guys never thought the HWQ would allow someone to spend quality time with their family.  KARMA FOR ALL THE DEVELOPERS OF HEARTWOOD/CLAW! :)

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: December 27, 2009, 01:10:34 PM »
Accepted
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Scrripty

« Reply #456 on: December 27, 2009, 01:53:02 PM »
Accepted

I think that should be the slogan for the site.  SUO - Generating quality family time for UO players worldwide... :)

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #457 on: December 27, 2009, 01:53:28 PM »
Wow, I'll bet you guys never thought the HWQ would allow someone to spend quality time with their family.  KARMA FOR ALL THE DEVELOPERS OF HEARTWOOD/CLAW! :)

Twinkle McNugget has become a true believer in the powers of the CLAw; especially the FULL version where you can make any logical rule and really dial down on the loot you want to grab.  The true benefits of Elite status.  ;)
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: December 27, 2009, 03:17:09 PM »
*cries*

It's like this enormous, tasty-looking carrot hanging in front of me.  I reach for it, and then the hidden stick wallops me on the side of the head.  A constellation of tiny stars circles my unconscious form, mocking my pain...mocking...

:)

Scrripty

« Reply #459 on: December 27, 2009, 03:41:13 PM »

Twinkle McNugget has become a true believer in the powers of the CLAw; especially the FULL version where you can make any logical rule and really dial down on the loot you want to grab.  The true benefits of Elite status.  ;)

Yea but I still can't get -20/-21 mage weapon working right, and I think 4 or less mods on a weapon should be a rule... :)

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #460 on: December 27, 2009, 08:31:31 PM »

Yea but I still can't get -20/-21 mage weapon working right, and I think 4 or less mods on a weapon should be a rule... :)

I probably won't even fix that.  In fact, I'll probably remove it completely since it's not really a skill intensity.  No sense in having one exception impacting the performance of every other search.
Come play RIFT with me!

Scrripty

« Reply #461 on: December 27, 2009, 09:12:38 PM »

I probably won't even fix that.  In fact, I'll probably remove it completely since it's not really a skill intensity.  No sense in having one exception impacting the performance of every other search.

FIX IT!  Don't remove it cause I DO actually find things that are nice.  Just get -25 and -27 items too. :)

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #462 on: December 27, 2009, 10:36:09 PM »
FIX IT!  Don't remove it cause I DO actually find things that are nice.  Just get -25 and -27 items too. :)

Well it doesn't make sense to allow for an intensity search for something with a non-standard intensity.  By removing the mage weapon from the intensity search doesn't take away the ability to search for "mage weapon".  It just takes away a little bad advertising.

Actually that's another thing you can try.  Just do a user defined search for "mage weapon -21 skill" and get rid of the other stuff.

But like I said, I'm not going to put into the mix a corner-case bit of logic that will be applied to EVERY rule just to satisfy one little case.  The CLAw has VERY few corner cases at the moment and I'd really like to keep it that way.  Those are the things that'll really slow down overall performance.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2009, 10:38:42 PM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline camotbik

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • camotbik has no influence.
  • Hello! I'm a UO addict.
  • Respect: +38
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: December 27, 2009, 11:04:07 PM »
Tested today this script, it's little bit slow, but works really great. Thank you.
What you witness -- is whatver..
uogamers hybrid.

Offline Larppa

• Activity:
    0%
  • Larppa has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: December 30, 2009, 07:34:58 PM »
about to test if i can mod this to work on couple freeshards, i will post if i succeed. CLAw lite has been such a wonderful tool, can't wait to get my hands on full  :D