Author Topic: ScriptUO Heartwood Quester 1.29 with Advanced CLAw support  (Read 433787 times)

Offline Valeth

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Valeth has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: ScriptUO Heartwood Quester 1.26 with Advanced CLAw support
« Reply #480 on: January 11, 2010, 03:09:52 PM »
I'll give it my best go. Thanks.
Courage is not the absence of fear. Its doing whats right in the presence of fear.

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #481 on: January 11, 2010, 03:16:30 PM »
One thing to look for is check out the #PROPERTY value of the sparkle going into Heartwood, and then also the one leaving.  Try and find some similarity between the two and use that to modify your script.  Otherwise you'll have to add 2 new rails.  1 really so you can exit.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Valeth

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: January 11, 2010, 03:31:08 PM »
Thanks TM, I'll keep looking but I gotta be honest with ya..the rail thing is all greek to me. Not sure what to really do. I know you told me but no matter how I read it, I'm lost. It'll take time I guess. Gonna see if I can get it to recall to and from.

*edit* I tried messing around with the TM_RunRail and I think I might be onto something. I was just able to recall directly to the crafting spot and its making bows and turning in quests. Hopefully, it will recall home without any issues. I'll keep you posted.

*edit* Got it working flawlessly with sacred journey. To and from with no hangups whatsoever. Thanks for all the help guys. Just took some time and some research but I'm happy with the results. Thanks for all the hard work you put into this script and for sharing it with players like myself. *tips hat*
« Last Edit: January 11, 2010, 06:18:51 PM by Valeth »
Courage is not the absence of fear. Its doing whats right in the presence of fear.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #483 on: January 11, 2010, 09:31:23 PM »
Glad you were able to figure out out!
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Valeth

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: January 14, 2010, 08:40:14 PM »
Hey TM, I have the lite version of CLaw and its good but I was wondering how someone goes about getting the full version. Does it have to be purchased or what? Just kinda curious as to why only a select few ever mention the full version.

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: January 14, 2010, 08:47:59 PM »
No scripts on this site will ever be "for sale".

Some scripts are saved for our Elite members. Check out the site info for information on how to become and Elite.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #486 on: January 14, 2010, 09:03:33 PM »
Just kinda curious as to why only a select few ever mention the full version.

Well there's a huge thread in the Elite section where talk of the FULL CLAw takes place.  When people come out here an discuss it, it's too much like rubbing salt in a wound.  ;)

But the FULL CLAw is very nice.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Valeth

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: January 14, 2010, 09:09:49 PM »
Thanks for the replies fellas. Guess it goes to show ya how "active" I've really been since joining the site. I think that was the first time I read the rules. I just kinda try to follow the "dont be a douche" rule when I visit here. l really dont have the scripting skills to be an asset but I thank you for your work nonetheless.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #488 on: January 14, 2010, 09:13:30 PM »
I may have to add the "dont be a douche" rule to the list!  ROFL.

Anyhow, there's plenty of Elites that don't do much script authoring, but they do contribute in other ways like general UO information, walk-thrus or just generally personable and helpful folk.
Come play RIFT with me!

Scrripty

« Reply #489 on: January 14, 2010, 10:35:36 PM »
I may have to add the "dont be a douche" rule to the list!  ROFL.

Anyhow, there's plenty of Elites that don't do much script authoring, but they do contribute in other ways like general UO information, walk-thrus or just generally personable and helpful folk.

Not to mention, the full CLAw is worth every minute of not being a douche you can muster! :)  Advanced rules own you.  Can you even begin to imagine how good the lite CLAw would be if you could string all those rules into one rule?  That's the advanced CLAw. :)  I have 11 active rules in my list, and they filter EVERYTHING while getting EVERYTHING that's good. :)  Doesn't miss anything but um, yea, -mage weapon items... but hey, we can hope. :)  BTW, I'm usually a douche, and I can play with the CLAw!  You can do it too!

Offline dodobo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • dodobo has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: January 15, 2010, 07:41:50 AM »
I'll give it my best go. Thanks. ;)

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: January 15, 2010, 07:45:27 AM »
I'll give it my best go. Thanks. ;)

If you want to give it your best go, then try READING the site rules, and following them...because until then there will be "no best go" with this (or any other script) on this site.
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: January 15, 2010, 08:04:33 AM »
After your first post I advised you that this script was
Quote from: Ban Hammer Wielding Cerveza
off limits to you until you comply with the forum rules and post up a decent intro.

Now you post your second, and still no intro. Tsk Tsk...

Comply or be cast out. <- Rush... and Cerveza
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline dodobo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • dodobo has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: January 15, 2010, 10:54:06 PM »
Excuse me
I have try to use the edtion 1.18 and 1.26
I meet a problem when I use them.When I peerformed the script program, it can not accept.
the quest and always renew the quest. How can I do or What's wrong with it? Please help me.
Thank you very much.

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: January 15, 2010, 11:13:34 PM »
Please read this entire post.

Please re-read the first two posts.

Please go through the complete setup again.

If you still have issues, please give us ALL the information. What shard your on, what versions EUO and Quester you are using, what resolution you are using.... etc.