Author Topic: ScriptUO Heartwood Quester 1.29 with Advanced CLAw support  (Read 435258 times)

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: ScriptUO Heartwood Quester 1.29 with Advanced CLAw support
« Reply #585 on: January 27, 2011, 01:30:32 PM »
Will it work without riding?  Fletching and carp are both on a gargoyle character, which I can stone around, just curious.

Nope, the rail in/out doesn't monitor the location of your wandering beetle.  The only way to ensure the beetle gets around is to ride'em.  Thankfully, the quester really isn't based on skill too much, so you can start a noob char.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Scrripty

« Reply #586 on: January 27, 2011, 01:39:09 PM »
MeWon if you've never used this you're missing out.  My CLAw crafter will use archer runics to craft bows with properties you want to keep using the claws rules soon.  That will make the heartwood quester pretty valuable for saving essence and crafting ingredients again.

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: January 27, 2011, 01:43:40 PM »
Thanks for the info TM.  I don't mind moving fletching onto another toon to give it a go.  I'm off to mark some runes.

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: January 27, 2011, 01:46:34 PM »
MeWon if you've never used this you're missing out.  My CLAw crafter will use archer runics to craft bows with properties you want to keep using the claws rules soon.  That will make the heartwood quester pretty valuable for saving essence and crafting ingredients again.

Very nice! I wasn't sure if you were going to add the other tools besides smithing hammers.  I'm guessing 3 million boards should give me a good stockpile of runics from the quests.

Offline Sulter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Sulter has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: January 28, 2011, 07:19:20 AM »
this script was working great untile the day before the last download now it runs great untile you get into heartwood then it stops by the trashbarrel pauses for a while and then gets back on the bettle and goes back to the house it started from and then it will repeat this as long as you let the script run. Is there some thing I can change to make thie script work again.
Thank you

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #590 on: January 28, 2011, 08:03:38 AM »
Someone will have to test that.  I don't do fletching anymorrr.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Sulter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Sulter has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: January 29, 2011, 04:25:26 AM »
Thank you for looking into my question

Offline gruntman

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • gruntman has no influence.
  • Respect: +33
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: February 18, 2011, 03:47:30 PM »
I have an issue where when I run this with the claw it never loots the recipes...how do i make it so it always takes them?

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #593 on: February 18, 2011, 04:05:48 PM »
Either fine the #FINDTYPE of the recipe, create a special search, or in the text section type "recipe".
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline gruntman

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • gruntman has no influence.
  • Respect: +33
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: February 19, 2011, 05:47:48 AM »
oh so if i type into the text box the script recognizes it without it being up in the active box?

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #595 on: February 19, 2011, 01:39:27 PM »
Yes, for those specials, they are automatically applied; no rule needs to be placed in the active section.  You can create a rule for "recipe" if you are looking for one in particular, and that would need to be placed in the rules-->active section.  It's up to you really.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Talan Blackhart

• Activity:
    0%
  • Talan Blackhart has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: February 25, 2011, 09:12:24 AM »
Has anyone noted a problem with the rails script it keeps walking me into the teleporter but nothing seems to happen could be my pc tbh ill take a look at it and see if its something ive done wrong :D

Offline Kherkus

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Kherkus has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: February 26, 2011, 09:11:10 AM »
Just curious as to what is going on with my setup.  I've followed to on screen instructions to the letter, but when it asks me to select my "beetle" (is the beetle absolutely required or can a packy do the same thing?) and I do so, it then tries to find something in the upper left corner of my game window and will not go any further.  This is all during the setup.  I won;t be able to get this script to run until I do the setup as far as I know.

Thanks in advance.

PS.  If the answer is already up on the forum, I apologize for not finding it, but I'm somewhat busy with work and really can't spare the time to look through everything thoroughly.

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: February 26, 2011, 03:21:42 PM »
If you read back you'll see where you should put a pause and open the beetle's pack by hand, then continue the script.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: March 01, 2011, 06:33:44 PM »
The only problem I find with the script is that after ur finish the setup from ur house,  and hit start; if your mouse move the the top left of ur screen, pause the script  and open ur beetle pack and hit play again.   Enjoy.  I love it.   

Now for  my question,  what number to I required to save the talis that have slayer properties,  so far not are kept.    Thx