Author Topic: ScriptUO Heartwood Quester 1.29 with Advanced CLAw support  (Read 434392 times)

Offline tuxon

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • tuxon has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: ScriptUO Heartwood Quester 1.29 with Advanced CLAw support
« Reply #645 on: September 29, 2011, 12:29:26 PM »
Thank you very much , i' ll go to try this  :-*

For now, the only changes i had to do in version 1.16 were:
- the object type of the tool
- the gump of the beetle (in my shard is 11 instead 10, think the extra-gump is an "add friend" when i initialize the script in the house)
- a spot in the rail file (heartwood entrance is 2 tile north of the OSI-rail)
- the %craftitemchain_tool variable

I go to test the 1.23 , thanks for this version :)

EDIT:
Works perfectly!!!!!! many many thanks!!
I added 2 lines in your script after line 1968, i see it works with a container near the recall home position, but my house is on felucca and set private , so i have to go inside home.

Code: [Select]
if not #CHARPOSX = %spot_x_in_home && #CHARPOSY = %spot_y_in_home
event PathFind %spot_x_in_home %spot_y_in_home %spot_z_in_home

On a stand-alone tab seems to work
Edit: find, my type for the saw was different
« Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 05:49:11 PM by tuxon »

Offline SolidSnake

• ScriptUO Guild
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • SolidSnake has no influence.
  • Respect: +34
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: November 02, 2011, 05:19:30 PM »
TM..giving this a shot for some talisman loot.

In the setup, using non uoa or razor client and with the shift-click for gump turned off..it would not find or open the beetles backpack.

With JAF's help, we turned off line 1740 and simply input the beetles backpack ID in 1742.

The script worked from that point on.

Just a heads up.

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #647 on: November 02, 2011, 06:05:47 PM »
You'll have to read through the latest history of this thread.  There is a method to fix this, and once you save the setup, you'll be OK until your beetle dies.

But you can blame EUO for this bug.  Cheffe won't fix this.  Not sure why

BTW, here's the link to the post that helps you get past this beetle pack setup:

http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=374.msg48553#msg48553

(I added this to post 1)
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 06:12:49 PM by TrailMyx »
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline SolidSnake

• ScriptUO Guild
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: November 03, 2011, 10:27:02 AM »
Thanx brother..appreciate the help and feedback.

Offline Sardorn

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Sardorn has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: November 05, 2011, 08:42:00 PM »
Good afternoon/morning/evening/day

Took a couple month break from UO to play WoW and EQ2 but decided tonight I wanted to veg out in UO again. So I hopped on my crafter, fired up this awesome script which had worked flawlessly last time I played and suddenly it's not. I read back a few pages and didnt see anything on this so I apologize in advance if this has been addressed.

Starts up fine, I ran it through the setup just because there have been a few patches and I never know if ID's change. I hit start, it opens my drop box in my backpack, opens my secure, grabs a stack of wood and tries to drop it in my backpack bag instead of the beetle I'm using. Wont drop because it puts me way over weight, hops on the bug and rides off into the heartwood sunset, only to get there and realize I am without wood, runs back home and repeats.
I've let it run a few times to see if it would somehow auto correct itself but it just keeps doing the same thing. It's not opening the bugs pack at anytime throughout this either. I know about having to open it on setup but in the past it would work fine after that.
And, since it kept opening my drop bag in my backpack, I tried targeting the beetle for that but no go. Best as I can figure, it's not grabbing the beetle as the last target and instead going back to the loot bag.
Any idea how I should fix this?

Thanks

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #650 on: November 05, 2011, 09:23:32 PM »
Keep reading....  EUO is officially broken with opening the bugs pack, and it just won't be fixed.  You'll have to PM Cheffe and give him crap for that.  Otherwise, be sure you have ingots/tinker's tools on your character.

Look down the thread to see how to "fix" the beetlepack thing.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline SolidSnake

• ScriptUO Guild
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: November 06, 2011, 05:12:20 AM »
Good afternoon/morning/evening/day

Took a couple month break from UO to play WoW and EQ2 but decided tonight I wanted to veg out in UO again. So I hopped on my crafter, fired up this awesome script which had worked flawlessly last time I played and suddenly it's not. I read back a few pages and didnt see anything on this so I apologize in advance if this has been addressed.

Starts up fine, I ran it through the setup just because there have been a few patches and I never know if ID's change. I hit start, it opens my drop box in my backpack, opens my secure, grabs a stack of wood and tries to drop it in my backpack bag instead of the beetle I'm using. Wont drop because it puts me way over weight, hops on the bug and rides off into the heartwood sunset, only to get there and realize I am without wood, runs back home and repeats.
I've let it run a few times to see if it would somehow auto correct itself but it just keeps doing the same thing. It's not opening the bugs pack at anytime throughout this either. I know about having to open it on setup but in the past it would work fine after that.
And, since it kept opening my drop bag in my backpack, I tried targeting the beetle for that but no go. Best as I can figure, it's not grabbing the beetle as the last target and instead going back to the loot bag.
Any idea how I should fix this?

Thanks

we turned off line 1740 and simply input the beetles backpack ID in 1742.

The script worked from that point on.

Offline Sardorn

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: November 06, 2011, 08:39:47 PM »
This may sound kinda dumb, but how do you get the beetles backpack id? all I can find is the beetle ID?

Offline SolidSnake

• ScriptUO Guild
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: November 07, 2011, 06:12:11 AM »
open the beetle's backpack and then look under the container ID over on the right hand side of EUO

Offline Sardorn

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: November 07, 2011, 06:56:51 AM »
Wonderful, for the most part that seemed to do the trick, thank you very much all of you!

Offline fluxcapacitr

• Activity:
    0%
  • fluxcapacitr has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: December 31, 2011, 10:24:57 AM »
Anyone finding that the script sometimes doesn't highlight ALL quest items and hangs?  Wondering if it's just me with this problem..

Offline Joshua1601

• Activity:
    0%
  • Joshua1601 has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: December 31, 2011, 09:17:36 PM »
I have a question. I am probaly doing something wrong but I followed all directions and after I do intial setup it will not do anything. It just sits there. Any ideas on what I am doing wrong ? any help would be welcome.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: January 01, 2012, 09:50:34 AM »
Are you using a beetle, if yes, you need to pause the script, open the beetle pack and hit play again,  save the setting and you should be find after.  EUOX have a problem with opening beetle pack.  hope that help. 

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #658 on: January 04, 2012, 10:40:17 AM »
Are you using a beetle, if yes, you need to pause the script, open the beetle pack and hit play again,  save the setting and you should be find after.  EUOX have a problem with opening beetle pack.  hope that help. 

Ghost is definitely correct with the beetle setup issue.  You can find the remedy here in this thread somewhere.  Once you get the beetlepack identified and save your setup, you should be good to go until the beetle dies for some reason.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline warthance

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • warthance has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: January 14, 2012, 03:15:18 PM »
i have been looking everywhere online for a heartwood quest and this seems to be the only one i can find, problem is im on a free server and it requires razor to log in...2 strikes against me there. lol there are lots of replies from ppl all over the internet bragging that they have one but nobody will give it out anymore. thanks for the work u have put into this