Author Topic: ScriptUO Heartwood Quester 1.29 with Advanced CLAw support  (Read 434907 times)

Offline Nellie

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Nellie has no influence.
  • Respect: +21
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: ScriptUO Heartwood Quester 1.29 with Advanced CLAw support
« Reply #660 on: January 14, 2012, 03:27:20 PM »
I still have a copy of the original script posted on the other site, i just cant get it to work properly any more. I doubt if i would be able to post it as its not my own work.

Nel

Offline anakin

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • anakin has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: January 15, 2012, 02:27:51 PM »
I read aloot , but i still cant understand how to  see codes example for arch suport XXXXXX ,  :'(

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #662 on: January 15, 2012, 02:31:19 PM »
I read aloot , but i still cant understand how to  see codes example for arch suport XXXXXX ,  :'(

Use the Force, young Jedi.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Darknite

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Darknite has no influence.
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: February 14, 2012, 03:00:35 PM »
Ok ive run into a little problem running the script its been a while since ive used it.
it keeps on telling me that it cant find the rail, even thought i have the tw_bow rail up and the rail engine up too.
I know its something real simple im missing too.

Thanks for any help

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #664 on: February 14, 2012, 07:30:50 PM »
You don't have to run the rail engine for the HW quester.  Just be sure to have the rails in the same directory as EUO and the quester script itself.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Darknite

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: February 16, 2012, 10:58:14 AM »
Thks Trail i knew it was something real simple...

Now comes the next issue
I load up everything up just fine, but since its the first time i run threw setup.
After it asks you the last question to target the beetle and you do i hit the save nothing happens except the mouse cursor goes to upper left hand corner of uo window. It does this on two different PCs. One on xp other on win 8. The its saved message never comes up.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #666 on: February 16, 2012, 01:20:44 PM »
You'll have to read down the thread a ways to help EUO deal with a bug in EUO itself.  If you follow the directions exactly you'll be able to get past and continue.

Here's a link to the post:
http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=374.msg48553#msg48553
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Darknite

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: February 16, 2012, 03:09:24 PM »
thks trail it works like a charm now.

you the best

Offline lordraith

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • lordraith has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: March 05, 2012, 03:22:28 PM »
wow, just....wow :) what a sweet piece of work this script is. ive been a member here for a few weeks and wanted to see what the hype was about, so i tried it. As ive said in the past, i have less than 0 scripting skills, and my experience with scripts is mostly limited to mineing, but i did run and like craftmatic...an old but great heartwood script, that no longer works due to menue changes.
To be honest, i had also never used TM claw either, and was a lil overwhelmed by all the options there, but made it thru...a credit to its simplicity, not my skill.
I did fail as a scripter my 1st few tries... but eventually re-read your instructions, and the Q and A...it was all my bad, and im glad i didnt post for help, hehe
Once i finally got it right on my end, as per your instructions, everything runs great, infact its running now, im still on my first 10k wood. but ive made a few runs flawlessly already.
I have a few suggestions for improvement, but they are in no way criticisms, just my way of tying to add something. Firstly, i would have it take the quest before it makes the stools, and have the toll mark as quest item for you, to save that step completely. Also, a pause button might be nice. And lastly, i wonder if multi-packie support might be possible, although i wouldnt use it myself.
Agian, this is an awesome script, thx so much for shareing it  8)
Hey, if the Mayan's were right... at least we dont need to xmas shop this year... being lazy pays off, in the end. :D

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #669 on: March 05, 2012, 04:39:32 PM »
Glad it worked for you.  The public quester is considered WYSIWYG.  Probably won't be adding any features to it.  But it's stable and will crank through the wood.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: March 13, 2012, 10:23:26 PM »
To  Author: Cerveza / TrailMyx

I have try to change the set %QUEST_A_Simple_Bow 6415424  to make X-Bow quest.    My problem is I can find the right  OCR # I have try many number but is just roll over the quest.   I was raise my Fletcher so I was trying to change the quest.   Was wondering if you can help me or point me into the right direction of how to find OCR #.   6415424 is form the Result variable as far as I can see.  even if I 10013928  that suppose to be for the Archery, part I.   

Hope I didn't step on any toes by asking those question.  thx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #671 on: March 14, 2012, 08:18:24 AM »
Try putting a "pause" in the script right when the script computes the quests numbers as the quests are selected.  When you reach the right quest, make a note of the computed number and use that one for the quest you desire.  you'll also have to adjust the items you are crafting, but with Machine's craftitem, it's pretty easy.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: March 14, 2012, 06:08:42 PM »
Thx for the tip, didn't work.  I can made new item but the quest part doesn't work.  So I much forget to change some stuff.   Look like I will have to do it by hand. :(

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #673 on: March 14, 2012, 06:19:04 PM »
Well that's how all the selections were created for the 2.0 quester.  What value pops up when Ingenious archery I comes up?
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: March 14, 2012, 06:44:31 PM »
this is the last # 10013928 before the quest change.    I can see the simple bow quest number.  Like any other problem it an operator problem, :)) I'm sure I did get all the right value.