Author Topic: ScriptUO Heartwood Quester 1.29 with Advanced CLAw support  (Read 434293 times)

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: ScriptUO Heartwood Quester 1.29 with Advanced CLAw support
« Reply #705 on: July 26, 2012, 04:04:04 PM »
I don't have a problem with it, but then I use a different rail.  Probably need to think about adjusting your rail a bit.  Sounds like you have a laggy connection also.  Sometimes if you lag out too much after the recall, the rail may start before it's ready.  You may need to add a bit of delay after the recall to heartwood so you're actually there and not in lagspace.

Looking back quite a ways in this thread, I don't really see a common issues about this. 
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 04:05:58 PM by TrailMyx »
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Mad Tamer

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Mad Tamer has no influence.
  • Respect: +5
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: July 26, 2012, 07:46:18 PM »
has anyone found a cause or fix for the pathfinding bug in HG 1.29?  it happens to me alot. but i know  other peopel using the script have no issues like this at all.  basically, i will come back to my computer and see my character locked in pathfinding. either at house or in heartwood.  there is no way to get out of the  pathfinding without a hard shutdown of easyuo.  i use my gm detector now to close it out. by sepaking "gm"  but, its pretty annoying.  i've tried to speed up and slow down my mouse clicks.  tried resizing screen resolution.  now my latest try is to turn off my run mouse in a seperate thread option in uo.  can anyone make suggestions that might help fix this problem.

It has happened to me a few times.  I have really really bad lag tho. I am on WIFI on a server with high ping. I watch this script run so I just hit CTRL ALT DELETE n close EasyUO its not that big of a deal. Was very annoying the first time when I was trying to close EasyUO and the mouse kept popping back lol.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #707 on: July 26, 2012, 07:54:43 PM »
It's actually pretty easy to stop it.  

1) Alt-Tab until you highlight the running instance of EUOX.exe.
2) Press Alt C, Alt A to stop all running scripts. (don't release the Alt)
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Xanderyum

• Activity:
    0%
  • Xanderyum has no influence.
  • Respect: +9
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: July 27, 2012, 06:36:26 AM »
This is very nice, I like it.

Offline Xanderyum

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: August 03, 2012, 10:00:42 PM »
I have a problem......I havent done the heartwood quests for a month, so I figured it was time to load up and head out to Heartwood.  Everything was running smoothly, I was crafting bows looting the good stuff, heading to my bank and putting the good stuff away.  rinse and repeat. Well I walked away for awhile, played some xbox cruised the web on my tablet PC.  Came back and I was in a loop after grabbing the wrong quest.  Simple fix. I cancelled that quest started the correct one and off and running again.  well came back later, and I was having the same problem.  So what ev. I fixed it again.  That's when things got odd.  I started just going from the bank to Heartwood over and over, yeah I'd open the bank get off my beetle and then get back on my beetle and head back to heartwood.  "Strange!", I said to myself, but I new I could just restart and the problem would go away.  Well, now when i start the script, It goes through the first steps, until it gets to looking in my bank for boards. I checked and they are still  TLK in the game (OSI) and i the script. I looked at what Easy thinks there color is, and it's still 0.  I didn't adjust anything on my TV or computer resolution wise. Nothing! I only changed the input channel between Xbox and Computer to check on my toon between rounds of Battlefield3.  :)  So I have uninstalled and reinstalled Easy, and deleted and re-pasted the newest version of the quester.  Still the same problem.  Is the registry overloaded with to many setups? from this script? I re-setup  for each OSI shard I run it on......While looking at the script the sub to get the exact ressource is amazing how you can use it for different things!  I'm a little lost on why we are looking at the Hue?  but that's besides the point.  Any Ideas on why mid run and forever more i can no longer run this script?  On a side note how do i delete the set-ups permenantly from Where ever Easy Puts them? In my order of things to diagnose that was my next step...  Any guesses or clues? Or could you throw 2.0 or how ever you guys have the full version my way?
  Cheers,
Xanderyum!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #710 on: August 04, 2012, 07:50:56 AM »
Are you sure you are getting your beetle ID set correctly?  With the bug in EUO, that can be tricky to get setup correctly.  Read down this thread to see the procedure.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Xanderyum

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: August 05, 2012, 10:50:25 PM »
Yeah, I tried all that. I've never had a problem doing a setup with the quester before.  I also tried putting the Beetle ID in and NADA....Not Sure what is happening.  If the beetle ID isn't set up correctly, will that cause the quester to tell me My 90k Plain Boards to not be enough.  I've read the posts. So If your pulling your hair out repeating the same things over and over, well you won't need to. As I've done those things.  Hrmmm..........Anychance on the 2.0? or how t erase all the registry set-up files/

Offline D

• Activity:
    0%
  • D has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: August 06, 2012, 03:55:49 AM »
Hey TM, i had the same issue with beetle id but was sorted by doing the signle click on beetle to open context menu.

im having an issue at the moment when the first wuest is completed and i get the reward it just opens the bag an does nothing, if i move one tile it will continue by droping the bag on the floor and run untill out of boards, any ideas?

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #713 on: August 06, 2012, 06:54:12 AM »
no idea.  Was it working before?

And currently we're not going to release the 2.0 quester.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Xanderyum

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: August 06, 2012, 07:11:57 AM »
Yeah, I mentioned in my other post the scenario, where it was working, and what leadup to it not working.  I pretty much flooded the market on my shard for runic saws, and another shard for runic fletching kits, So I took a break from it for a month or so to let the market mellow out.  and that's when I tried it.  See above posts.  Cheers.

Offline Xanderyum

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: August 09, 2012, 01:13:08 AM »
Has anyone Had this script not "see" the boards in your bank or secure even when you had tons?  How did you remedy it?  Any questions you want to ask to eliminate all possible wrong clicks on my part is appreciated.

Offline jlirsh

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • jlirsh has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: August 15, 2012, 12:39:53 PM »
Well took me awhile to get it set up. The beetle pack kept not working even after I had followed the instructions for it. Finally got it to work ran it for an hour and a half and got a heartwood kit :). Awesome Awesome Script man! I do have one question though, does it save all other runic kits? not at atll complaining about getting the heartwood one lol but figured I would get other ones before a heartwood and thats the only one i got.

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: August 15, 2012, 06:50:38 PM »
Well took me awhile to get it set up. The beetle pack kept not working even after I had followed the instructions for it. Finally got it to work ran it for an hour and a half and got a heartwood kit :). Awesome Awesome Script man! I do have one question though, does it save all other runic kits? not at atll complaining about getting the heartwood one lol but figured I would get other ones before a heartwood and thats the only one i got.

It does collect all of the different kit types.  I've been running this on and off for the past few days and it hasn't missed anything.

Sounds like you just got lucky and scored a heartwood kit on your first drop. :)

Offline jlirsh

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • jlirsh has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: August 18, 2012, 11:58:55 AM »
haha sweet, first time ive ever been lucky in this game lol... but the day after easyuo went down and I havent been able to run it :(.. waiting patiently for them to patch it!!!

Offline Xanderyum

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: August 18, 2012, 01:51:47 PM »
Yo, why you patching your Ish? after EUO is squared up and patched, just run UO.exe from the folder directly.  until the patch is a must, you never will have to patch...Just sayin'. I too rookied this problem, but not anymore. I have two folders, one is always patched so I can try out the new content when it's time. the other is one patch behind, so i can still Easy my way through UO.
Cheers,
   Xander