Author Topic: ScriptUO Heartwood Quester 1.29 with Advanced CLAw support  (Read 434176 times)

Offline draken

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • draken has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: ScriptUO Heartwood Quester 1.29 with Advanced CLAw support
« Reply #780 on: May 23, 2013, 02:30:53 PM »
Error Loading Configuration File.   I at least THINK ive looked at everything, cant seem to get it past there, any ideas on what to try?

Thanks for any help, btw TM every other script has worked maddeningly well that Ive used.

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #781 on: May 23, 2013, 03:25:12 PM »
Are you sure that's the error?  "Error Loading Configuration File" isn't in the script. 

There is a "No default configuration found for this character".  For that you just have to go through the setup and follow the instructions...
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: May 25, 2013, 06:23:01 PM »
TM,  I run the file with my new machine and it work fine, so look like my old machine is to slow.   On a second note.  I need to get some smiting recipes and was hoping to be able to add the quest, but I run into a problem, can't figure out where all those number come from at the end. 
 set %CONTEXT_Toggle_Quest_Item 3603586
  set %CONTEXT_Open_Backpack 3428334
  set %QUEST_A_Simple_Bow 6415424
  set %QUEST_Arch_Support 5963096

I was wondering if you can explain how you get those plx.   wrist and hand are getting sore :) 

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #783 on: May 25, 2013, 07:47:42 PM »
I can't really, but all the answers you're looking for are in the code. 

If you look at the subroutine that computes that magic number, a well placed "pause" command will show you what the script is calculating for each quest.  Noting the correct value will give you the information you need.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline jenovauh

• Activity:
    0%
  • jenovauh has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: June 01, 2013, 08:16:24 AM »
I got everything setup and it is running correctly from opening the bank, transfer board to beetle, mount on the beetle and recall to Heartwood, Path finding to the quest giver, crafting the correct number of bows. The problem start here, it kept cycling through the quest even when it is at "A Simple Bow". I tried on few different computers with different monitor still the same issue. Any advise what I can do to fix it? Thanks in advance.

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Bookwyrm has no influence.
  • Better Civilization Through Medication
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: June 01, 2013, 08:46:23 AM »
Before we get into a step by step breakdown of the problem have you gone over the checklist from the original post?

Please check these off before you request help on the forum
  • [  ] - You are running on OSI This script most likely will not work on your Freeshard
  • [  ] - Tamed and bonded beetle (bonded not really required, but nice when beetle dies)
  • [  ] - Raw Ribs if you would like your beetle fed at the beginning of script execution.
  • [  ] - Runebook with at least 3 runes marked. (Home secure, heartwood, logout) Does not support bank secure!!
  • [  ] - Lootbag in your main pack.  Please make sure this is a different container (big bag) than the bags dropped by the quest reward bag.  You run the risk of trashing your loot otherwise.
  • [  ] - Loot bag in your home secure MAIN LEVEL (when working from home secure)
  • [  ] - Runebook in your main pack
  • [  ] - All resources (boards, ingots, tinkering tools, carpentry tools) placed in the main level of your secure container and not in a bag.
  • [  ] - Tinkering skill sufficent to make tinker tools and crafting tools
  • [  ] - No tinkering?, then enough tinker tools and crafting tools in your home secure (tinker tools and joining planes, lots...)
  • [  ] - KEEP UO screen uncovered. This is so the OCR can see the quest (you can still use powersaver, but do NOT use a screensaver, or coverup the UO window)
  • [  ] - Rail engine requires that you not move the mouse during rail runs. Otherwise this will mess up your movement while riding a loaded beetle. Dedicate your computer to running this script by either just leaving it alone or running the UO session in a VM (virtual machine instance)
  • [  ] - 32-bit video card setup, will not function at 16-bits or 8-bits.
  • [  ] - Make sure you have placed all files (quester, looter, rail engine, rails, evaluator) in the same directory as your EasyUO executable. <-- Important!!
  • [  ] - Do not run this quester in full screen mode or the OCR functions will not work properly.
  • [  ] - Do not run UO Assist or Razor with this script!!
  • [  ] - Be sure to have your rune marked SOUTH a few steps of the gate, otherwise you may accidentally enter the portal before the rail engine is ready. (thanks marina)
  • [  ] - Be sure you remember to download the rail engine from the link supplied below
  • [  ] - Be sure you do not have Always Run selected.  You will need to walk with a loaded beetle.
"The most preposterous notion that H. Sapiens has ever dreamed up is that the Lord God of Creation, Shaper and Ruler of all the Universes, wants the saccharine adoration of His creatures, can be swayed by their prayers, and becomes petulant if He does not receive this flattery. Yet this absurd fantasy, without a shred of evidence to bolster it, pays all the expenses of the oldest, largest, and least productive industry in all of history."   Lazarus Long

"The second most preposterous notion is that copulation is inherently sinful."   L.L. 

Offline jenovauh

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: June 01, 2013, 09:24:54 AM »
Yes I had went thru all the steps, I can tell it is the OCR not working for me. Do I need an extra OCR script or it is already buildin in EasyUO?

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #787 on: June 01, 2013, 09:27:02 AM »
It's been a long time since I ran this, so I tried it just to make sure something hasn't broken.  For the public and Elite version, the script still works fine.  You'll have to run through what BW says because those are the main issues we've found over the years.  What types of video cards to you have, and be sure to check your settings.  32-bits is very important to be setup.  If you are running Windows 8, then I have no idea if this script will work.  I don't have nor will I own Win8  in its present condition.  ;)

Be sure you aren't running UOAssist, Razor, AssistUO, etc.  
« Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 11:06:01 AM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline jenovauh

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: June 01, 2013, 10:49:02 AM »
Yes I actually read thru the whole thread, pretty sure it is the OCR not working. I will study the code and figure out if I can fix that. Cause it only stuck at cycling the quest over and over for like 30 min and still cycling lol.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #789 on: June 01, 2013, 11:04:29 AM »
Are you on a freeshard for this?  The OCR is greatly dependent on a 32-bit video setting in your video card setup.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: June 01, 2013, 03:33:40 PM »
Jenovauh,  make sure you don't have a fetching quest in your quest log.    I run this with win 7 and XP and it run just fine.  Make sure you don't have to much lag because that will cause the script to skip something without stopped it.    TM have build this one with some good foundation :).   Maybe try the Carpentry quest , see if this one work.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: June 01, 2013, 03:36:06 PM »
TM.
I was expecting the answer you give me, but if you don't ask, you can't get.   I try a few month to change it and give up.  I will give it another good at it.    Thx for the hints.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #792 on: June 01, 2013, 03:50:47 PM »
TM.
I was expecting the answer you give me, but if you don't ask, you can't get.   I try a few month to change it and give up.  I will give it another good at it.    Thx for the hints.

Do you know what the quest is called exactly? 
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: June 01, 2013, 05:57:19 PM »
Cuts Both Ways, is the name of the quest that made broadsword.  the metal weaver is the quest  guy

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #794 on: June 01, 2013, 07:12:58 PM »
Cuts Both Ways, is the name of the quest that made broadsword.  the metal weaver is the quest  guy

Ok, I'll check later to see if this is one that I've already digitized.
Come play RIFT with me!