Author Topic: ScriptUO Heartwood Quester 1.29 with Advanced CLAw support  (Read 433988 times)

minax6501 and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline jenovauh

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • jenovauh has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: ScriptUO Heartwood Quester 1.29 with Advanced CLAw support
« Reply #795 on: June 01, 2013, 08:07:11 PM »
I am playing in OSI and also have I does not have any quest on my character. Graphic are set to 32 bits, my pc is a 6 core 3.3GHz with 32GB DDR5. I doubt my machine could not run well. I will try carpentry quest and see if they are the same.

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #796 on: June 01, 2013, 08:58:00 PM »
What OS are you using?  I doubt you'd be running full-screen, but that does make a difference.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline jenovauh

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: June 02, 2013, 12:26:49 AM »
Running on Windows 7 x64 and UO on windows mode, under the UO display setting show

Game Play Window Size 800x600. All the settings are default. I did not change anything there.

Also I tried the carpentry quest and are also cycling the quest over and over again for 30 min and i stop it.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: June 02, 2013, 07:56:49 AM »
It look like the problem I have with the old quester. The script don't have enough time to see teh quest you need.   One of my older machine is slower on the internet and some script don't run properly. 

have a look here at line 1569.  may be some number got erase.   If not, yo might need to download it again. 

;========== SETUP SUBS ==========
sub Initialize
  set %CONTEXT_Toggle_Quest_Item 3603586
  set %CONTEXT_Open_Backpack 3428334
  set %QUEST_A_Simple_Bow 6415424
  set %QUEST_Arch_Support 5963096

Offline jenovauh

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: June 02, 2013, 10:17:23 AM »
I check the script and it is tally to the number you show. Re-download and try still same. Is the number for the set %QUEST_A_Simple_Bow 6415424 the timing to scan?

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #800 on: June 02, 2013, 10:49:56 AM »
Since you've read the thread, you probably noticed there have been a couple people who just couldn't get the OCR stuff to work for some reason or another.  Never really figured that out, but for 1 out of 1000, you might just be one of those lucky few.  :(

At one point it seemed that certain ATI video cards were funky.  What's your video card?
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 10:56:06 AM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline jenovauh

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: June 02, 2013, 07:50:34 PM »
Guess I am really the lucky one, using a HD 6800 series ATI graphic card. Anyway I will look around on how to write an simple OCR script to be sure if it is really my graphic card problem.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #802 on: June 02, 2013, 07:54:12 PM »
I check the script and it is tally to the number you show. Re-download and try still same. Is the number for the set %QUEST_A_Simple_Bow 6415424 the timing to scan?

The is the "magic number" computed by the pixels found in the text area.  You can find that part of the code and see what the computed value of the magic number is compared to the value in %QUEST_A_Simple_Bow
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline jenovauh

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: June 02, 2013, 09:02:19 PM »
Can you guide me on how I can insist a script into Heartwood Quester to output the magic number every time it cycle thru the quest? I tried a few but could not figure out. I am very newbie on scripting so please bear with me. Thanks again.

Offline jenovauh

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: June 23, 2013, 07:49:20 PM »
Have anyone try to run this script recently? I still could not get this to work after testing on multiple PC with different graphic cards. I don't think it is my GPU problem as I had some nvidia and ATI to test. They all have the same problem which I strongly believe it is at the OCR portion which does not select on the quest and kept on toggling until I had to stop it. My scripting knowledge is really limited and could not fix this problem. Any expert can help and look into these? Thanks a lot everyone.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #805 on: June 23, 2013, 07:57:43 PM »
I ran it the other day without issues.  With a script this widely used, you can imagine the input when it suddenly stops functioning.. ;)

Between line 2224 and 2225, put a "pause" command.  Monitor #RESULT that's spit out from NewSampleArea.  When the quest is selected, look at the value of the resulting value #RESULT.  Match that to the value that's loaded into !questval.  This is a way to customize it to whatever strange rig you have.  heh.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 08:09:09 PM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline jenovauh

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: June 23, 2013, 09:54:33 PM »
I ran it the other day without issues.  With a script this widely used, you can imagine the input when it suddenly stops functioning.. ;)

Between line 2224 and 2225, put a "pause" command.  Monitor #RESULT that's spit out from NewSampleArea.  When the quest is selected, look at the value of the resulting value #RESULT.  Match that to the value that's loaded into !questval.  This is a way to customize it to whatever strange rig you have.  heh.

Thanks a lot for the help TrailMyx :), I will try that again when EasyUO is updated and feedback on the outcome.

Offline jenovauh

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: June 23, 2013, 10:34:15 PM »
Hi TrailMyx, if i understand you correctly. Am I suppose to replace the value on line 1573 or 1574 depending on the quest I had selected after getting the unique value from #RESULT for !questval?

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #808 on: June 24, 2013, 04:55:30 AM »
That's exactly right.  If the resulting numbers are different, then for some reason your rig is computing the magic number differently.  Just replace either of these numbers with your result and give it a go.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: June 25, 2013, 10:11:54 PM »
This script is amazing!! Thank you for sharing it!!

It took me a while to try it out due to the fact that it has to be on top but I am glad I did.  ;D