Author Topic: ScriptUO Heartwood Quester 1.29 with Advanced CLAw support  (Read 433987 times)

minax6501 and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Bookwyrm has no influence.
  • Better Civilization Through Medication
  • Respect: +34
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: ScriptUO Heartwood Quester 1.29 with Advanced CLAw support
« Reply #810 on: June 26, 2013, 05:13:12 AM »

It took me a while to try it out due to the fact that it has to be on top

Yeah. Missionary gets boring after a while doesn't it?;)
"The most preposterous notion that H. Sapiens has ever dreamed up is that the Lord God of Creation, Shaper and Ruler of all the Universes, wants the saccharine adoration of His creatures, can be swayed by their prayers, and becomes petulant if He does not receive this flattery. Yet this absurd fantasy, without a shred of evidence to bolster it, pays all the expenses of the oldest, largest, and least productive industry in all of history."   Lazarus Long

"The second most preposterous notion is that copulation is inherently sinful."   L.L. 

Offline jenovauh

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • jenovauh has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: June 26, 2013, 05:21:01 AM »
That's exactly right.  If the resulting numbers are different, then for some reason your rig is computing the magic number differently.  Just replace either of these numbers with your result and give it a go.

Hi TrailMyx, to my surprise the #RESULT for all the quest that are being toggled are 2700. I do not know what I can do now. Any idea how to fix this?

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: June 26, 2013, 06:09:08 AM »

It took me a while to try it out due to the fact that it has to be on top

Yeah. Missionary gets boring after a while doesn't it?;)

Exactly, but sometimes when you have that itch, you just need to scratch it.  :P

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #813 on: June 26, 2013, 07:43:14 AM »
Hi TrailMyx, to my surprise the #RESULT for all the quest that are being toggled are 2700. I do not know what I can do now. Any idea how to fix this?

The only time we saw that was when someone was having video card driver issues.  I'm pretty sure you're SOL if that's the case.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline jenovauh

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: June 26, 2013, 08:18:05 AM »

The only time we saw that was when someone was having video card driver issues.  I'm pretty sure you're SOL if that's the case.

Still dont understand why this will happen, I am using SOS master and s7BodFiller, i believe they are both using OCR also. If my graphic card driver is having issue. They should not work as well right? Confused.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #815 on: June 26, 2013, 08:20:30 AM »
They use Kals OCR.  We don't.  I just never had a computer that exhibited this issue to debug in any way.  If I ever run across something that's wonky, I'd play with it.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: June 26, 2013, 08:25:50 AM »

Still dont understand why this will happen, I am using SOS master and s7BodFiller, i believe they are both using OCR also. If my graphic card driver is having issue. They should not work as well right? Confused.

Try checking your video card drivers. Make sure you have current ones installed. I am using tan ATI Radeon HD 4650 and it is running fine for me. I keep my drivers up to date. It might not help, but maybe it will.

TM, got my first Heartwood Runic Fletcher's Tool. Awesome script!!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #817 on: June 26, 2013, 08:27:17 AM »
Nice, Crisis.  I'm soooo glad they upped the drop rates of the saws.  Back in the day you could get 1-2 in 6 months! :o
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Hoby

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Hoby barely matters.Hoby barely matters.
  • Respect: +79
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: June 26, 2013, 01:17:51 PM »
Been running it for the last two days, no issues, well, not enough runics and no 30 skill tali's yet.  Best is a 27.  meh...
I like you, your death shall be quick and painless!!
I may have alzheimers, but at least I don't have alzheimers.
Walruses are like vampires, only awesome
Pwned-The total domination or shut down of a person or thing. 
I believe a hangover is gods way of saying you kicked ass last night!
Life's to short to remove usb safely.

Offline jenovauh

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: June 26, 2013, 06:14:18 PM »

Offline jenovauh

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: June 29, 2013, 08:10:47 PM »
They use Kals OCR.  We don't.  I just never had a computer that exhibited this issue to debug in any way.  If I ever run across something that's wonky, I'd play with it.

TrailMyx, I finally got it to work on the same pc but I run UO in vmware lol. Thanks for all the trouble. :)

Anyway if I wanna change the script to make xbow, can I know which part of the script do I need to edit? Reason I am doing so it is because I am using a trial account and they do not have Arch support and A simple bow available.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #821 on: June 29, 2013, 08:41:20 PM »
I was going to recommend that, so I'm glad that actually worked.  Anyhow, you'll need the magic number for that quest and adjust the click locations for the craftitem sub.  I'm traveling at the moment so I can't get more specific from my tablet.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline jenovauh

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: June 29, 2013, 09:51:13 PM »
I was going to recommend that, so I'm glad that actually worked.  Anyhow, you'll need the magic number for that quest and adjust the click locations for the craftitem sub.  I'm traveling at the moment so I can't get more specific from my tablet.

Sure no problem TrailMyx and enjoy your trip. I will try to figure out and maybe when you are free then give me some advise. Thanks a lot.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: June 30, 2013, 08:34:37 AM »
I miss the old day of Craftmatic. I did raised a few skill  doing the quest. TM have done a great job on this Quester  and have overtakes any other one out there. 

Offline jenovauh

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: July 02, 2013, 03:38:44 AM »
I found out that trial account are able to only do the quest once and cannot get the same quest after lol.