Author Topic: Blacksmith Trainer  (Read 37367 times)

Offline PauloniusTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Blacksmith Trainer
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2010, 12:31:17 PM »
Update 27 Sep 2010 - Version .20 (In Testing)

Added code to account for multiple ingot stacks in secure
Added code to apply Siege Perilous RoT timer waits when the script is run o Siege
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Offline SnoWolf

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • SnoWolf has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2011, 06:56:10 AM »
unfortunately, i'm seeming to have a similiar issue like C2 did with a misfire. However, i didn't craft anything.. at around 97 skill it started crafting light cannon balls instead of the royal circlets.. Trying a few restarts now to see if i can't get it to fix itself.  Great script otherwise, keep up the good work ^_^

-Edit
***Okay.. figured out what the problem is.. with the addition of High Seas, theres a new cannon menu. [duh.. totally a slap your forehead moment on my part] So under the item thirteen sub for boomerangs, the "Set %YClick1 230" line needs to be changed to "Set %YClick1 250"  Runs smoothly from then on.*
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 07:28:31 PM by SnoWolf »

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2011, 07:56:47 AM »
I modified version .30 and reposted it with an improved check for misfires and some modifications to the Siege rule set timer. 
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

-Mario Andretti

Offline Hollywood_Shono

• Activity:
    0%
  • Hollywood_Shono has no influence.
  • Respect: +19
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2011, 08:35:08 PM »
Used the new version .30, worked great to about 103 got a lil buggy were it needed to be reset a few times. I let it go for a few just to see what would happen and it almost seems a cpl of the gain inbetween went into a RoT mode for a few tenth's. Im at 104 now ill keep the results updated.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 08:37:28 PM by Hollywood_Shono »

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2011, 05:24:40 AM »
It should never got into ROT unless you are on Siege.  I will take another look at it.

-Mario Andretti

Offline Hollywood_Shono

• Activity:
    0%
  • Hollywood_Shono has no influence.
  • Respect: +19
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2011, 06:11:00 AM »
It should never got into ROT unless you are on Siege.  I will take another look at it.

Honestly it may have just been a little buggy and needed to be reset due to lag or just natural crap causes that happen. Its working great right now im at 119.7 should be done within the hour.

Offline alonzo104

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • alonzo104 has no influence.
  • Respect: +11
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2011, 11:33:38 AM »
Alright time to test this one out.

Started: 3:30pm EST OSI Shard w/ 106k Ingots in the chest.  I'm GM Tinker, and 80mining not sure if that has any impact on anything but might as well put everything out there for the testing.

Totals:
Time: 11hrs 41minutes
Ingots used:  48,482
Skill Level: Started @ 32 Finishing at 120.

No hangups or issues.  Ran smooth the entire time.  A+ on this one man.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 11:18:52 PM by alonzo104 »

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2011, 11:50:22 AM »
80 mining will hurt your return on smelting.  Maybe put on some ring gloves to raise it.  GM is better

-Mario Andretti

Offline alonzo104

• Activity:
    0%
  • alonzo104 has no influence.
  • Respect: +11
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2011, 11:17:50 PM »
80 mining will hurt your return on smelting.  Maybe put on some ring gloves to raise it.  GM is better

yea I put gloves and pickaxe(from quest) to gm it during the training.  I couldn't stand to click the mountain wall 2000 more times.   

Offline Khadez

• Activity:
    0%
  • Khadez has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2011, 09:34:00 AM »
Hello all im having alittle problems with this script i m guessing the menu change and bomerangs are not the same...... Because....

Im at 102 BS... and the version .30 started making bacinets... When it finish it didnt melt the item and the tool kept spawning Need more ingots for that.........

Ive try the older ones to get any luck...
but they made cannon balls....

Anyone having this problem???

or know what to twig to make the right stuff?
« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 06:25:41 PM by Khadez »

Offline 8 Ball

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • 8 Ball has no influence.
  • Respect: +13
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2011, 04:43:53 AM »
This is a great script, fast AND economical :) The only thing that could make it better is a skill tracker menu but apart from that its perfect :D

Offline voodoo

• Activity:
    0%
  • voodoo has no influence.
  • Respect: +4
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 09, 2012, 11:10:41 AM »
Hello all im having alittle problems with this script i m guessing the menu change and bomerangs are not the same...... Because....

Im at 102 BS... and the version .30 started making bacinets... When it finish it didnt melt the item and the tool kept spawning Need more ingots for that.........

Ive try the older ones to get any luck...
but they made cannon balls....

Anyone having this problem???

or know what to twig to make the right stuff?

im in the same boat that you are.
the script has run like a dream, im up to 98.6 and it switched over to Plate Helms and seems to be stuck there.

im gonna crawl into the script tonight and see if there was a menu change recently.

im assuming it will just be a matter of changing the item 12 settings for royal circlet.

anyone know off hand?

**EDIT**  k, so i went in and stopped the script and made a royal circlet by hand and hit run again and it seems to be running smooth once more.

** 2nd EDIT**  all right, so it ran smooth to 100.1 then switched over to boomerangs like it was suppose too, now its purring along just fine.  im assuming that there was just a ghost in the machine there and a lag spike hit and messed up the script for a moment, as it seems to be running flawlessly once more.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 11:29:19 AM by voodoo »

Offline LordAmitlu

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • LordAmitlu has no influence.
  • Respect: +4
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 05, 2012, 06:42:15 PM »
I've noticed that at around 72-76 blacksmithy it doesn't smelt the items it makes and the bag becomes full.

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 05, 2012, 08:01:14 PM »
I had similar issues with it filling up the backpack until I reached 100 or so and it started making boomerangs. I just used this script yesterday to 120 my Crafter.

Once it started the boomerangs which is the home stretch it worked fine. It's a very fast trainer, much faster than CEO's despite the hiccups.

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 06, 2012, 08:52:38 AM »
I am starting to get a bit more active again and should be able to look at this in the near future. Thanks for the comments.

-Mario Andretti

Tags: