Author Topic: Ter Mur Lumberjack  (Read 40380 times)

Offline Gaderian

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Gaderian barely matters.Gaderian barely matters.
  • Respect: +50
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Ter Mur Lumberjack
« Reply #60 on: November 27, 2022, 09:22:16 PM »
So Ter Mur (along with Eodon, Stygian Abyss and possibly the Underworld (I don't remember where this one is located precisely, but it is simple to check)) has no MUL files. Even if you were to try to generate files for MUL files, the standard EUO ignores the map completely, because when Stygian Abyss was released, the maps were changed to UOP files.
So any Ter Mur harvesting is essentially screen location based. This is opposed to the harvest scripts which use the MUL file (tile) based data.

So setting up MUL files work for many harvesters, but will not allow those harvesters to work in Ter Mur.

Additionally, the majority of Ter Mur harvest scripts require selecting targets manually. There are a few harvesting scripts that are somewhat self configuring to find spots.

Gaderian
"Go ahead ask me: 'Should I use hard waits or timers?'"
You say:"Should I"
Gaderian:"Timers!"
You Say:"use hard waits or timers?"

The serious side of timer use is illustrated here: http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=12094.msg101926#msg101926

However, every time I go back and look at this [AutoLooter] script, I realize I had wrote it in my zen state of EUO scripting - so it makes my brain hurt.

Tags: