Author Topic: Greetings stranger!  (Read 1061 times)

Offline defusTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • defus has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Greetings stranger!
« on: September 07, 2020, 09:32:19 AM »
Well hello! I just recently logged on uo forever page by a "mistake", no really my mouse just clicked things. Well anyway its been ages since i played Uo and I figured well why not.. 15 years went by since I last played.. Well mostly played.. If I remember correctly I spendt most of the time writing IDOC scripts and the like. I eventually moved on to C# and wrote my personal Wow pvp bot, while learning reverse engineering and ingame drawing using slimdx.. Eventually that too drifted into something called real life, where I ended up graduating as a automation electrician. The irony.
Pretty sure I hit 37 this year, quite hazy on the details tbh as i somehow summoned two rascals age 5 and 7 somewhere down the road.
Registering here seemd like the obvious next step for my journey into the good old Uo game, perhaps my younglings will pick up a thing or two from this amazing "trammie" game as I did the first time I logged into Uo I was less than half my age while having a blast.

So yea, few lines from me to you.

-defus

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings stranger!
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2020, 10:08:10 AM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Online Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings stranger!
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2020, 02:01:08 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline defusTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • defus has no influence.
  • Respect: 0