Author Topic: Best Chuck Norris joke  (Read 3126 times)

Offline HobyTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Hoby barely matters.Hoby barely matters.
  • Respect: +79
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Best Chuck Norris joke
« on: July 19, 2010, 02:25:09 AM »
I think this is the best by far.
When Chuck Norris jumps in the water he doesn't get wet, the water gets Chuck Norrised. Here are some others

Chuck Norris doesn't cheat death. He wins fair and square.
Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice. 
Chuck Norris once visited the Virgin Islands. They are now The Islands.
Leading hand sanitizers claim they can kill 99.9 percent of germs. Chuck Norris can kill 100 percent of whatever the *bleep* he wants.
Some kids piss their name in the snow. Chuck Norris can piss his name into concrete.
Once, while having sex in a tractor-trailer, part of Chuck Norris' sperm escaped and got into the engine. We now know this truck as Optimus Prime.
Chuck Norris can speak braille.
Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.
Chuck Norris' calendar goes straight from March 31st to April 2nd; no one fools Chuck Norris. Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.
Chuck Norris once won a game of Connect Four in 3 moves.
Chuck Norris puts the "laughter" in "manslaughter".
Chuck Norris can delete the Recycling Bin.
Chuck Norris owns the greatest Poker Face of all-time. It helped him win the 1983 World Series of Poker despite him holding just a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno.
Chuck Norris runs Windows Vista on his Etch-a-Sketch.
Chuck Norris can do a wheelie on a unicycle.

On a high school math test, Chuck Norris put down "Violence" as every one of the answers. He got an A+ on the test because Chuck Norris solves all his problems with Violence.
When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.
Once a cobra bit Chuck Norris' leg. After five days of excruciating pain, the cobra died.
Chuck Norris died ten years ago, but the Grim Reaper can't get up the courage to tell him.
If you spell Chuck Norris wrong on Google it doesn't say, "Did you mean Chuck Norris?" It simply replies, "Run while you still have the chance."
Chuck Norris can have both feet on the ground and kick ass at the same time.
If it looks like chicken, tastes like chicken, and feels like chicken but Chuck Norris says its beef, then it's *bleep* beef.
Chuck Norris was originally cast as the main character in 24, but was replaced by the producers when he managed to kill every terrorist and save the day in 12 minutes and 37 seconds. 
Chuck Norris can slam revolving doors.
Chuck Norris can squeeze orange juice out of a lemon
Giraffes were created when Chuck Norris uppercutted a horse.
Chuck Norris does not hunt because the word hunting implies the possibility of failure. Chuck Norris goes killing.
Superman owns a pair of Chuck Norris pajamas.
Chuck Norris doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.
Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one bird.
Chuck Norris sleeps with a night light. Not because Chuck Norris is afraid of the dark, but the dark is afraid of Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris secretly sleeps with every woman in the world once a month. They bleed for a week as a result.

Death once had a near-Chuck-Norris experience.
When Chuck Norris gives you the finger, he's telling you how many seconds you have left to live.

Chuck Norris' dog is trained to pick up his own poop because Chuck Norris will not take *bleep* from anyone. Chuck Norris sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Chuck roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month. Bill Gates lives in constant fear that Chuck Norris' PC will crash.
I like you, your death shall be quick and painless!!
I may have alzheimers, but at least I don't have alzheimers.
Walruses are like vampires, only awesome
Pwned-The total domination or shut down of a person or thing. 
I believe a hangover is gods way of saying you kicked ass last night!
Life's to short to remove usb safely.

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Best Chuck Norris joke
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2010, 04:36:27 AM »

Once a cobra bit Chuck Norris' leg. After five days of excruciating pain, the cobra died.
Chuck Norris died ten years ago, but the Grim Reaper can't get up the courage to tell him.

Not really sure why, but I like these two!!
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2010, 04:42:58 AM »
When Chuck Norris was born all the nurses looked at each other and said "Oh *bleep*! It's Chuck Norris!"
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline Rheeanna

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Rheeanna has no influence.
  • It's all good
  • Respect: +6
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2010, 07:18:09 PM »
Seriously, I bought a fighting fish and one of the children named it chuck norris.   That was four years ago.   The thing survive being in a two year old's mouth.  Its one tough fish. 

Offline baldielocks

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • baldielocks has no influence.
  • Respect: +11
  • Referrals: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2010, 08:48:12 PM »
Chuck Norris has a slip n slide a mile long. Lined with gravel.

The boogie man checks under HIS bed for chuck norris.

*put religious figure here* follows Chuck Norris on twitter.

Chuck Norris kick is an illusion. He holds his right foot still and he spins the earth with his left foot until your face hits his foot.

In Terminator, when Arnold says "I'll be back", it is implied that he is actually going to get chuck norris

Chuck Norris' keyboard does not have a CTRL key. Chuck Norris is ALWAYS in control.

Chuck Norris has two expressions. ONE OF WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN SEEN.

~yes, I own the whole series of books lol. Only series my entire family has read.

Favoritest: Jesus walked on water. Chuck norris can swin through LAND.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 08:50:48 PM by baldielocks »

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2010, 10:10:12 PM »
This one is kind of like one you posted but:

When Life gave Chuck Norris lemons, he made orange juice...and then he kicked Life's ass.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Offline Nazren

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Nazren has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2010, 06:39:07 PM »
Chuck Norris once stepped outside with an erection... no one survived

Tags: