• Reputation Power: 1
  • rammanon has no influence.
  • Hack this!
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Intro
« on: December 27, 2010, 05:24:53 PM »
Hey thanks for the opportunity to post here!  I have played Ultima Online as the player name Rammstein for over 10 years and just returned to the UO community a month ago now.  I have been mostly into pvp over the years and usually into playing mages.  Just glad to be back playing the game I enjoy most.  I had left to play World of Warcraft and found the tireless effort of raiding to be too boring.  The pvp in WoW just didn't cut it for me so I'm back in uo where I believe the pvp has always been my favorite.  I started in uo back in 98 on Yamato server briefly then ended up on Europa till AoS was released.  I then moved to Lake Superior and played there for a year and a half.  From there to Lake Austin where I took the character name Rammstein.  I've played just about every server in uo and met many people and made a few enemies :)  Anyways my icq is 57740072 if you know me and wanted to get back playing uo with me.  I've had the following known character names over the years.  Stenchy Poose,Kalen,KalenII,DrizztDoGrim,DrizztDaGrimm,Rammstein,Rammsteinx,DaleEarnhardtjr Give me a shout or if you know who has my original account that would be sweet too.  Username was soyu 
Thanks  :)

Post Merge: December 27, 2010, 07:33:38 PM
Now I'm playing Lake Austin again and getting back into pvp and general crafting areas.  Saw this site and its extensive scripting work and thought it would be cool to try out some scripts.  I've used some in the past and had great experience powerleveling characters.  Any Lake Austiners out there I'm Rammstein/Rhinad Firebrand/Kalen  hit me up we'll do something :)

Post Merge: December 27, 2010, 05:39:07 PM
This is a pic of factions on chessy using all the town guards was pretty fun.

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
factions.BMP
« Last Edit: December 27, 2010, 05:39:10 PM by rammanon »

Offline rammanonTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Hack this!
    • View Profile
Re: Intro
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2011, 12:42:30 AM »
How did I do? Am I good to try out some scripts?  :-

Post Merge: January 01, 2011, 05:49:56 AM

Post Merge: January 01, 2011, 03:52:06 AM
sig pic

Post Merge: January 01, 2011, 02:02:47 AM
testing testing this is only a test

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
new.jpg
« Last Edit: January 01, 2011, 02:02:47 AM by rammanon »

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2011, 05:46:47 AM »
Happy new year.  i hope that you enjoy your time here.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2011, 09:34:53 AM »
WELCOME

Offline Kalaka

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Kalaka has no influence.
  • Respect: +25
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2011, 11:46:37 AM »
How is Lake Austin? When you started on Yamato did you know any japanese, or is that why you left?

Nice pics + sig.

Offline rammanonTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Hack this!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2011, 06:58:07 AM »
a friend of mine said to play Yamato not sure the thinking behind it but it was fun while we played there was short lived only about 8 months or so.  There was a few other Americans there so wasn't like we had nobody to talk to.

Post Merge: January 09, 2011, 07:12:56 AM
my sig is still small how do I go about making it full size like the other posters with sigs?
« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 07:12:56 AM by rammanon »

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2011, 07:32:07 AM »
It could be the original is this size and your editor is projecting it to look like it is bigger or it does not meet the site specs and the site is resizing it to fit its specs.

Tags: Rammstein