Author Topic: Here I introduce myself to you all hope to find interesting friends  (Read 2035 times)

Offline khusasciTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • khusasci has no influence.
  • I will never surrender
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
My name is Diego aka Fraraccio Khusasci'm Italian sorry for my bad English, and I love Ultima Online! 35y.o. are currently, and unfortunately due to a back surgery before, I no longer work as a sole trader electrician. My current obby + fish when the weather is nice assemble PCs and banging your head against the institutions Itliane I do not recognize my rights as a invalid. :o
 Game simultaneously on two shards and UOMagicDark UODdreams. I play to u for almost 12 years :D and I have good levels ragiunto now I'm trying to understand the script and gather as much information as possible I hope you can help me here, still I did not realize my script but I was able to change that did not work on some challenging game where shard. I greet you all and hope to find new friends hello to all

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Here I introduce myself to you all hope to find interesting friends
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2011, 12:20:13 PM »
Welcome to the boards...
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Here I introduce myself to you all hope to find interesting friends
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2011, 02:11:01 PM »
Welcome

Tags: