Official ScriptUO EasyUO Scripts > Resource Farming

TheReaper's Ultimate Logging Tool - Death to trees

(1/16) > >>

The Reaper:
Ok, so this first started out when I wanted to get a couple of the Vesper rewards. I searched SUO and EUO sites for a working script.

Here I came up empty handed, EUO, I found several scripts that almost worked.

The best of which, was by AXE.

Here is the much improved working version. Setup is very simple, follow on-screen commands.

Tips:

* Lock a box/backpack/random container down on your steps OR place a container in your bank.
* Create a runebook with a rune to your house/bank, rune must be in slot 1! (If to your house, within 2 tiles of the secure container. This book may also contain runes to other places, that isn't an issue.
* Create up to 4 runebooks with runes to tree locations, the script will not work without 4 runebook ID's. Each book MUST be full.
* Script will harvest all wood from trees within 2 tiles of the rune location, get as many trees in each location as possible.
* Example: I will use 2 runebooks for trees, so when the script asks, I set book 3 the same as 1 and book 4 the same as 2.
* You must have an axe in your backpack.
* Script will try to recall to secure if you take damage, use the "protection" spell to aid your escape.
* Before starting the script, make sure you are at your secure location.
Still to do:
1. Give the option of pathfinding to nearby trees until backpack is full, before recalling to next location.
2. Sve position of each tree to allow logging in Ter Mur.

I hope you enjoy this.

Feedback is appreciated.

Current Version: 1.6 Updated: 08/06/2011

_C2_:
Thank you very much for your submission.  i am glad you decided to share this tool with the SUO Community.

Alright folks, chop, chop.  Get to testing and providing feedback.  It would great to get feedback so we can move this to the script library.

Hoby:
ill test it out tonight.

gimlet:
I am currently playing seige. Will your script equip another axe when mine gets used up and disappears?

Ultima:
Will it Lumberjack in Ter Mur?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version