Author Topic: BOD Recycling scripts?  (Read 7316 times)

Offline viniciusxisTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • viniciusxis has no influence.
  • Respect: +11
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
BOD Recycling scripts?
« on: May 26, 2011, 08:29:16 AM »
hi, i wonder if there is any bod recycling scripts out there
a simple one that would drop the filled bod on the npc and pick up new ones?
my fingers are killing me with the ammount of recycling i've been doing lately
thanks

Offline krs187

• Activity:
    0%
  • krs187 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
Re: BOD Recycling scripts?
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2011, 07:28:39 PM »
Agreed indeed! lmao this is a push for cerveza or TM to possibly post the updated links for penny lanes bod swapper... I downloaded the newer version from 2006 on EUO.com... Although it has gump sizing issues and only returns one bod and stops gets stuck also.  I was wondering if you guys could alter this script to help it function to save our carpel tunnel! :)

Again I would appreciate the help a whole lot... Cerveza posted to check the posts on here regarding the changes that needed to be made... But the search bar only brings up the original question posts... (So search not working already tried)

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2011, 08:29:14 PM »
did he post to look here or in the forum of the script on easyuo pages.  i read the fixes in their posts last time i wanted it to work.  last time it was just bod gump size changed

Offline krs187

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2011, 09:06:15 PM »
Aye it seems gump size was fixed on euo.com However... There is still the single swap of 1 bod, takes another then get's stuck over and over without fail... Seems like a bod book gump issue perhaps? or there is line in script that is faulty... It wont drop any bods out of the bod book ever... So thats why i posted asking for help any idea what line could be wrong c2? OR u able to fix it for all, as SUO is missing a good swapping bot?
 ;D

Offline Outlaw Josey Wales

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Outlaw Josey Wales has no influence.
  • Respect: +59
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2011, 09:18:50 PM »
try doing a search for paulonis bod filling script he has very nice one that fills them  and drops filled bods into a book

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2011, 09:26:38 PM »
I have not used it in ages but they did change the bod bumps and months later they changed the bod book gump.  I find it hard to believe that no one has posted that info.   I am sorry to say that I haven't done a bod in probably two years.  I don't even have the script anymore.

Offline krs187

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2011, 02:20:15 AM »
Oh no worries! :P thanks for hep either way ! :D It has been corrected... few minor changes and bam working like a charm. ;) And no bods in two years! Holy moly were never too rich my friend never... :P hehe j/k and again thanks for speedy replies I do appreciate even answers...

Ciao 4 now!
Krs.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2011, 04:37:31 AM »
Glad you found it!  Yeah, way back when they changed hammers, well close to that time, I just got tired of it.  You would thing that I do them because I enjoy the vendor side of uo quite a
bit.

Offline viniciusxisTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • viniciusxis has no influence.
  • Respect: +11
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2011, 07:37:29 AM »
could you maybe put out the links from where you downloaded and the fixes, krs?
i've done some research and downloaded a few but am still getting trouble
cya and thx

Offline krs187

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2011, 04:27:22 AM »
If i have permission i can submit the altered version... up to mods c2 tm whaddya say fellas?  im sure script uo community would benefit from this working bod swapper?

ciao 4 now
cheers -krs  ;)

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2011, 07:31:14 AM »
Cannot post the altered scripts here without author permission.  you could copy past lines to alter if you wished or put up a link to where you got it.  we really try to keep discussions about scripts on the original boards they are hosted on.   That is not a slap on the wrist; it is just how we opperate here to play nice with other sites.  We had similar rules with bugs when ask chopper was up and running.

I would suggest posting the link to the actual thread where teh script is hosted and placing the changes there or reading to see if they mind if you post the modded script there.  It is less likely that they have posted a version that works there and more likely that the fixes for bod gumps etc are changes you have to do manually and you would have to read/scan through all the forum pages.  the reward typically takes time and investment over at this particular site when it comes to older, much older, scripts where the author may of retired from uo
« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 07:33:26 AM by _C2_ »

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2011, 07:38:44 AM »
I looked and found all the changes in the  forums in less than a minute.  Just follow them from the suggestions and use find in easy uo to locate all the ones needed to be changed

http://www.easyuo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19289&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=240 and the following page have a bunch of them

Offline krs187

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2011, 01:20:06 AM »
Always a pleasure! :D goin outta ur way for us script noobs... Again u R awesome cool beans im my opinion.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2011, 08:53:20 AM »
It would be a great script to have here on scriptuo.  I may have to take this on in two weeks when i get done with work for a window of time.  it could be a summer project that folks would really use.  I could see putting some gump sections in the top of the script that would have directions on how to alter in just one spot in case EA was to change gumps ini a patch.  That would be fun.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 04:54:52 PM by _C2_ »

Offline krs187

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2011, 09:38:25 AM »
Oh trust me it was. :D  tons of fun... :P feel the sarcasm yet? lmao!! I'm so kidding btw. In reality it wasn't that bad and i'm not the best scripter by any means.

At least i can admit that...
Cheers, KRS
P.S. Enjoy ur vaca !

Tags: