Author Topic: Mining in Ter Mur  (Read 2403 times)

Offline jlirshTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • jlirsh has no influence.
  • Respect: +9
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Mining in Ter Mur
« on: August 25, 2012, 10:15:25 AM »
I have a mining script from MWinc which is the best darn mining script ive ever used!! However, one little problem is that it wont work in ter mur (want me some crystalline blackrock) haha. So my question is what has to be changed? I know some targeting scripts wont work there like lumberjacking, although I just got neo's lumberjack and it works like a charm. What is different there? Is it the targeting? Is there small modifications I could make to the script so that it would work or would it have to be an entirely different script written specifically for ter mur. Thank you very much

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Mining in Ter Mur
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2012, 10:29:36 AM »
modifications could be made... but thier far from simple.  The basic problem is eeasyuo doesnt support tiles in ter mur as it does on the rest of the map... this makes finding the spots to mine impossible by pre termur methods.

you could try 12x's script.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline jlirshTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • jlirsh has no influence.
  • Respect: +9
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2012, 07:07:12 PM »
ok thanks for the help, and just noticed i never responded to you after you were kind enough to put your faction bar puller back up for me :(.. took a long break shortly after. I did try it and it did not work for me at the time. Unfortunately on the shard im at theres not many OJ's around as of late. Next time I see a few ill hit play and see if it does still work.. As for the mining script thank you, I didnt know why the scripts dont work in ter mu, I know neo got  a sick lumberjack script to work but i think that may be more of a item target then an actual tile target. I'm gon look over his and see if its got anything different. But before that I am determined to learn how to script efficiently. I have a script in mind that I would like to complete, should be simple enough to put together, so gon spend some time working on it this week and hopefully dont fail miserably :).

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2012, 07:45:33 AM »
ok thanks for the help, and just noticed i never responded to you after you were kind enough to put your faction bar puller back up for me :(.. took a long break shortly after. I did try it and it did not work for me at the time. Unfortunately on the shard im at theres not many OJ's around as of late. Next time I see a few ill hit play and see if it does still work.. As for the mining script thank you, I didnt know why the scripts dont work in ter mu, I know neo got  a sick lumberjack script to work but i think that may be more of a item target then an actual tile target. I'm gon look over his and see if its got anything different. But before that I am determined to learn how to script efficiently. I have a script in mind that I would like to complete, should be simple enough to put together, so gon spend some time working on it this week and hopefully dont fail miserably :).

Your right in termur you have to click target.  Youcannot use the terain Tiles data to find a spot to mine lumberjack, fish etc. Neos lumberjack works by recording the click postions you show it on the first pass. You could do the same with a miner... not the way i made a ter mur miner but works.

FActionbar: LEt me know if bar ends up not working for you ... another way to test is try pulling blues in luna .. if it works for them, then  shuold work for faction people with the right rep code.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Tags: