Author Topic: BOD Recycling scripts?  (Read 7205 times)

Offline Nellie

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Nellie has no influence.
  • Respect: +21
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: BOD Recycling scripts?
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2011, 11:49:23 AM »
I managed to get penny's bod swapper working to a point, I hardcoded the Vendor ID, Hardcoded the Mule id, I then changed the button location for the "combine Cloth" 530_497 and also changed the button location for selecting a new bod from the book 620_459. The problem is it now will not move items to the pack animal, it just dyes everything white, picks it up and drops it in the same spot.

Nel

P.S. when i changed the 530_497 and 620_459 i changed all the locations with the previus matching figures, is that correct?
« Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 12:55:33 PM by Nellie »

Offline holmedog

• Activity:
    0%
  • holmedog has no influence.
  • Respect: +5
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2011, 12:35:43 PM »
I managed to get penny's bod swapper working to a point, I hardcoded the Vendor ID, Hardcoded the Mule id (Dosent open the mule but drops items on it) I then changed the button location for the "combine Cloth" 530_497 and also changed the button location for selecting a new bod from the book 620_459. The problem is it now will not move items to the pack animal, it just dyes everything white, picks it up and drops it in the same spot.

Nel

P.S. when i changed the 530_497 and 620_459 i changed all the locations with the previus matching figures, is that correct?

Here is the working version of bodswap2.3 (Penny's).  I don't remember the modifications I made, but I just tested it on ~85 bods

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
bodswap2.3.euo

Offline Nellie

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2011, 01:10:27 PM »
Thanks Holmedog, but it gets to the point where it has combined cloth and then just spams "you must wait to perform another action"

Nel

Offline Nellie

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2011, 04:38:50 PM »
ok, i managed to change a couple of things and got it working, right upto the point where it has to make a sewing kit, then it hangs and spams the message again, i ahve also noticed that it does not go anywhere near my weight limit b4 it dyes/moves the cloth, it gets to 213 out of 497 stones.

Nel.

Offline holmedog

• Activity:
    0%
  • holmedog has no influence.
  • Respect: +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2011, 06:00:40 PM »
Thanks Holmedog, but it gets to the point where it has combined cloth and then just spams "you must wait to perform another action"

Nel

Ah, sorry.  I've been using it for smith bods :(  I should have read a bit more.

Offline formerlyrara

• Activity:
    0%
  • formerlyrara has no influence.
  • Respect: +19
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2012, 07:54:32 PM »
Has anyone revisited this and found a fix for this? I see  alot of smith turn ins working properly but never could find a good working tailor one, yes some of us do both smith and tailors :) I would greatly appreciate to be a tester for anyone or if anyone has a fixed or new Smith/Tailor BOD swapper I would greatly appreciate it.

V/r
Rara

Offline Outlaw Josey Wales

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Outlaw Josey Wales has no influence.
  • Respect: +59
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2012, 08:24:37 AM »
ok, i managed to change a couple of things and got it working, right upto the point where it has to make a sewing kit, then it hangs and spams the message again, i ahve also noticed that it does not go anywhere near my weight limit b4 it dyes/moves the cloth, it gets to 213 out of 497 stones.

Nel.
   All the crafting menus have changed u will need to put in the new quads of were sewing kit is to keep it from hanging up

Tags: