Author Topic: Cough Remedy  (Read 5786 times)

Offline CanukerTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Canuker has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Cough Remedy
« on: September 13, 2011, 06:50:03 AM »
The owner of a drug store walks in to find a guy leaning heavily against a wall.

The owner asks the clerk, "What's with that guy over there by the wall?"

The clerk says, "Well, he came in here this morning to get something for his cough. I couldn't find the cough syrup, so I gave him an entire bottle of laxative."

The owner says, "You idiot! You can't treat a cough with a bottle of laxatives!"

The clerk says, "Of course, you can! Look at him; he's afraid to cough!"
Nope!  I'm doing what all the real PvPers do:  Scripting everything except the running away part!  I'm real good at that already...

Offline Goliath

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Goliath has no influence.
    • View Profile
Re: Cough Remedy
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2011, 07:30:43 AM »
LOL... I can totally envision a big man with his @ss checks squeezed together trying to muster up enough courage to get out the door to his car..  ;D

Offline Outlaw Josey Wales

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Outlaw Josey Wales has no influence.
  • Respect: +59
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2012, 12:24:09 AM »
roflmao at this one

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2012, 12:18:46 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2012, 01:35:27 PM »
I almost laughed myself silly on that one. If you take the time to imagine it, it is even funnier.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2012, 02:05:55 PM »
Man, that was my last Friday after a bad burrito.  Yikes, it was like a fecal fountain!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2012, 08:32:34 PM »
Fecal fountain?  Seriously?  You felt you absolutely had to share that, did you?

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2012, 08:43:39 PM »
Fecal fountain?  Seriously?  You felt you absolutely had to share that, did you?

Sharing is caring, Nobama.  I wuves my peeps, so please feel cared for.  :)

(IRL, people are normally shocked at my graphic nature.  Enjoy!)
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2012, 03:19:38 PM »
mine also TM it is good to see someone similar. I laughed like crazy thinking to myself I believe I have explained that a few times in the past. I ussually say a flowing river of montazumas revenge lol.

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2012, 09:10:42 PM »
Heres one for ya December 30 I had physical therapy and I had the stomach flu and bad case of diarea.  My therapist got me up on my walker to stand and do my weight bearing exercises. He then wanted me to try and take few steps.  I was clinching my but cheaks cause it felt like i had to crap I slowley started to take a few steps well i walked about four feet went to turn around and steped wrong and *bleep* all over myself and in the floor.  My thearpist looked at me said well I think were done for the day cause I ve literaly walked the *bleep* out of ya. My wife walks in the room says Oh Lord someone open the door it smells like someone died in here and my therapist looks at her says na I just scared the *bleep* out of your husband. She said how did you do that I told him you were pregnant expecting twins.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2012, 06:49:42 AM »
hehehehe

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2012, 06:51:50 AM »
lol, that's hilarious.  All you need is some midgets, a slippery surface and you'd have some of the best physical comedy money could buy!
Come play RIFT with me!

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2012, 07:06:17 AM »
Well if it helps trail my 3 year old daughter was standing in the hall way pointing saying daddy stinks and uhhhhhh she the looked at momma said daddy made stinky on the floor

Offline CanukerTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Canuker has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2012, 08:12:50 AM »
That's some bad times.
Nope!  I'm doing what all the real PvPers do:  Scripting everything except the running away part!  I'm real good at that already...

Tags: