Author Topic: Holmedog's AFKHunter  (Read 8879 times)

Offline holmedogTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • holmedog has no influence.
  • Respect: +5
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Holmedog's AFKHunter
« on: October 24, 2011, 07:19:59 PM »
EDIT:  I will leave this script here for histories sake, but I have since found a far better buff bar scanner program / paladin caster.  I will be making a new post with the edited version of AFKHunter that works with this.  Feel free to delete this post.

First submission, so I hope I do this right.  First time back on UO in about 3 years and the old place I used to keep these has dried up (AC, if you recognize the acronym you might know me from there).

Anyway, this one is my fighter farming script.  

Code: [Select]
;===================================
;AFKHunter by holmedog
;Make sure to set monster variable
;Would also run using CEO Medic
;(also can be changed in script)
;last updated 05/Oct/2011
;make sure to set all %variables in the initevents

;UPDATE:
; Added Features:
; - Using bank with sacred journey instead of bag of sending (Can be choosen by user)
; - Restocking bandas, food, arrows, bolts
; - Quiver supported for arrows/bolts restock
; - Looting Routine, no additional Script needed - disabled!!!
; - New check for CEOMEdic if healing, sometimes there were problems that both scripts would cast spells
; - Check if bandas are nearly empty and restock
; - Eat routin, eating after every monster
;
;Features comming up next update
; - Escape when other peoples comes to screen
; - maybe mage support
; - Graphical Interface
;
;----------------------------------------------------------------------- -
;Req:
;
;For Bank routine you need to have all resources (bandages,arrows,bolts,food) in the root of your bank.
;You need a lootbag in your bankbox, at this time only backpacks are supported as lootbag.
;Your need 2 runebooks. 1 with the bankrune (set as default) 1 with the dungonrune (set as default)
;
;
;to only hunt one or two, set monstera and monsterb to the same values as monter
;Set to hunt 3 different kind of monsters
;===================================

Features:
Chivalry use to kill stuff faster
Automatic attacking
Pathfinding to "stick" to targets
Toggle to loot
Toggle to honor targets
Bank recalling and stocking - Honestly I haven't tested this in 3 years.  It used to work.  Probably still does.  But I used this to collect arties and never recalled lately
Toggle to peace targets
Integrated with CEOMedic's global variables.  *SHOULD* avoid both scripts trying to work at the same time (this was an issue when one script would spam EoO or something)
Timers for: Divine Fury, EoO, Consecrate

Future plans:
GUI!!!  God how I need a menu with at least a pause button (this thing can MURDER you if you are trying to run away and it pathfinds backwards)
Recall on blue/red (I think I have this written, but I'm not ready to public it yet and it's surprisingly hard to test)
Spell Support? (This one is iffy in my book.  It's easy to write a spell spammer, but mages require so much more micro)
Update BoS support to send smaller amounts of gold at a time so if you do die you will probably have already made bank

Suggest uses:
Small, out of the way camps with easy to farm creatures.  I *might have* in the past used this in Ilsh.  

I think the code block there covers everything this has in it.  

There is a small amount of editing to be done.  You need to set the %monster variables to what you wish to attack.  I would also *STRONGLY* suggest setting the %waitp variable to 1 if you use a looter like Badmanic's.  This will keep you from running all over the place while you collect your swag.

Someone please post here if I need to add/remove anything from this post as I'm not 100% on the forum submissions here, yet.

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
pal2.txt
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 01:53:08 PM by holmedog »

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Holmedog's AFKHunter
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2011, 07:28:47 PM »
Hey Holmedog how ya doin! Good to finally see ya here!

You need to go BACK AND POST and intro telling us about you. What you play, where etc. We ask everyone to write a good introduction before they become unrestricted,

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2011, 07:32:34 PM »
Can do, boss! 

Post Merge: October 24, 2011, 07:49:48 PM
Hey Holmedog how ya doin! Good to finally see ya here!

You need to go BACK AND POST and intro telling us about you. What you play, where etc. We ask everyone to write a good introduction before they become unrestricted,

I'm good, man.  It's been a while.  I kind of dropped outta UO with the whole divorce thing going on (btw, I'm divorce, now). 

I posted the intro.  I suppose I *should* have paid a bit more attention when I signed up.   I was actually testing something else that I'm excited about (private script, maybe public later) and didn't *fully* read the "what to do"s.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 07:49:48 PM by holmedog »

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2011, 02:42:21 AM »
Glad to see someone show up and jump in with sharing their work so quickly, thanks for that. But....where's the scripts? Lol. Did you forget to attach them (in this and your other thread)?

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2011, 05:15:22 AM »
Glad to see someone show up and jump in with sharing their work so quickly, thanks for that. But....where's the scripts? Lol. Did you forget to attach them (in this and your other thread)?

X

That is...weird.  I swear I'm hitting "choose file" and saving and it's not loading.  One moment.

edit - I was using the ImageShack button and not the appropriate button.  Should be fixed, now.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 05:28:27 AM by holmedog »

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2011, 05:31:06 AM »
There we go! Thanks for the submission, hopefully we'll see some testers on it quickly!

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2011, 09:38:01 AM »

X

That is...weird.  I swear I'm hitting "choose file" and saving and it's not loading.  One moment.

edit - I was using the ImageShack button and not the appropriate button.  Should be fixed, now.
Dont worry.. that happend  to me sooo often:-)

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2011, 01:53:21 PM »
EDIT:  I will leave this script here for histories sake, but I have since found a far better buff bar scanner program / paladin caster.  I will be making a new post with the edited version of AFKHunter that works with this.  Feel free to delete this post.

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2011, 03:22:31 AM »

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2011, 06:25:05 AM »
Script moved to inactive scripts.  for historys sake
It can be moved back if you ever decide to continue its work.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline splatter666

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • splatter666 has no influence.
  • Respect: +4
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2011, 11:30:20 PM »
works nice so far,
but sometimes he does stupid thinks
like cast Eoo again so that its off
than done use con.weap
doesnt heal himself

but sometimes all goes nice
« Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 11:45:12 PM by splatter666 »

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2011, 10:31:29 AM »
works nice so far,
but sometimes he does stupid thinks
like cast Eoo again so that its off
than done use con.weap
doesnt heal himself

but sometimes all goes nice

THis is an inactive script.  Please see my updated post in submissions for the Mob Attacker

Tags: AFK Fighter