Author Topic: Hi.. Im new and need scripts to help  (Read 2989 times)

Offline bonecutter420420Topic starter

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • bonecutter420420 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hi.. Im new and need scripts to help
« on: January 02, 2012, 06:56:11 AM »
Hey everyone... im new to ultima online and my buddy told me to use this site to get some quality csripts... hope everyone is having as much fun as I am :)  Happy New Year by the way :)

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hi.. Im new and need scripts to help
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2012, 06:59:16 AM »
This is true, you can DEFINITELY get some quality scripts here - many you will find nowhere else and some that aren't even allowed at other sites due to how great they are. However, you can't access them while restricted!

Please take a moment and familiarize yourself with our New Member Introduction rules and try again, perhaps you'll be having even MORE fun.

XII
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2012, 05:52:48 AM »
happy new year and we all look forward to your greatly expanded intro.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2012, 04:54:00 PM »
Thx for visiting, cannot wait to read more

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2012, 04:32:47 AM »
Oh Sure...now you guys expect me to follow your lead and be NICE????  Comon, you really cant expect that.............

sigh...

OK...

Thanks for the crapp...er....the start of what I am sure will become a medioc....er......great intro. Can't possibly tell you how much I am looking forward to ignor....er..reading more. Especially when you have already told us in your opening line that you are looking to moo...er...make use of our scripts.
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2012, 06:47:38 AM »
remarkable restraint there TT; we'll get that seasonal grumpiness squashed right out.  lol
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Outlaw Josey Wales

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Outlaw Josey Wales has no influence.
  • Respect: +59
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2012, 06:31:18 PM »
Oh Sure...now you guys expect me to follow your lead and be NICE????  Comon, you really cant expect that.............

sigh...

OK...

Thanks for the crapp...er....the start of what I am sure will become a medioc....er......great intro. Can't possibly tell you how much I am looking forward to ignor....er..reading more. Especially when you have already told us in your opening line that you are looking to moo...er...make use of our scripts.
rember santa trail is watching

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2012, 08:03:02 PM »

sigh...

OK...

Hey... Common grumplestillskin  :P

Offline JustAnotherFace

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • JustAnotherFace has no influence.
  • My new toy....
  • Respect: +24
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2012, 08:53:16 PM »

sigh...

OK...

Well, since TT failed so miserably at putting this suspected LEECHER in his place I suppose I will have to just dive right in......

Hey everyone... im new to ultima online and my buddy told me to use this site to get some quality csripts... hope everyone is having as much fun as I am :)  Happy New Year by the way :)

First of all, if your buddy told you to come to this site he should have also told you to post a well written intro if you would like access to the "Quality Scripts" that we have here.  If he did not remember that tiny tidbit of information it is very likely that he is also one of the few that lurk here leeching and never contribute anything. He most likely got the same type spiel when he first signed up, and probably eventually made at least a half ass attempt to post an intro that gained him access to the scripts.

Secondly, counterfeit kindness will not get you far here. If you want to access the best of the best UO scripts you have much to learn young grasshopper.

I suggest you start all over again.  Somehow you totally missed this page http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?board=20.0

And this page
http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=447.0

And this page
http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=1683.0

Hmm, this one too
http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=1750.0

Those should give you a little informed insight as to how you should continue your stay here.  Otherwise I expect your stay here will be very short.

And yes, I know I am an A$$Hole, I freely admit it and do my best to live up to the name. Trust, kindness and friendship are earned, not given.

JaF
All that tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Canuker

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Canuker has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2012, 09:18:56 PM »
+1 to all.
Nope!  I'm doing what all the real PvPers do:  Scripting everything except the running away part!  I'm real good at that already...

Offline SolidSnake

• ScriptUO Guild
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • SolidSnake has no influence.
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2012, 07:51:19 AM »
*applauds JAF*

I know TT must have almost blown a gasket trying to hold himself in. I am impressed.

Tags: