Author Topic: New member introduction(please read)  (Read 2210 times)

Offline Joshua1601Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Joshua1601 has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
New member introduction(please read)
« on: November 26, 2011, 02:16:35 PM »
I m going to try this one more time in the hopes that Iattract a moderators attention. As my first post seems to have been lost to the masses.

My name is Joshua I am 38 years old I live in Bend, Oregon. I have played Ultima since the game started off and on. I am a real estate agent and I recently broke my leg so I have some extra time on my hand to delve back into the game.

I play on the Origin server and I have a mage tamer/sampire/and a stealth archer. I also have a fully loaded crafter. I run one of only a few stocked vendor houses on our server as our population is rather small.

I love to pvp, kill champs, do peerless etc. UO offers so much more than any other game on the market. Scripts love them because clicking and pointing a million times in a row is just terrible. I remember in the old days taping a penny to the key board to do something over and over. Thank god for scripts.

Please acess my account so i can try some of your awesome scripts......

Hope to see you all around.

Offline dxrom

• Master of the milestones!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
  • KEYBOARD COWBOY, GREAT SAMURAI OF THE INTERNET.
  • Respect: +100
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: New member introduction(please read)
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2011, 03:33:32 PM »
Please acess my account so i can try some of your awesome scripts......

This is really the only thing that stood out to me at all in this entire post. At all.

Do you intend to do anything with the access you might be given, other then leech our scripts?
We work hard here to make quality scripts, and to support those scripts, even if we aren't the writers of a script that we use. So that we can build a community, not so that they can be leached en masse. There is a reason why people leave the EasyUO.com "community" and seeks ours. It's the same reason we have requirements such as this forum, so that each member who has access to our scripts, actually put forth the smallest bit of effort, with the projected intention of giving back to the community.

Other then the fact that you just want our scripts, why should we let you have access? What are you going to give back to this community?
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 03:37:21 PM by dxrom »

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)
I do say, ol' Chap! Come play EVE Online! Why here is a 21 Day Free Trial!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2011, 05:03:12 PM »
I can not say I am familar with scripting, however I am willing to provide feedback and learn what ever I can from you. I realize that you all put on lots of work on the scripts that you provide to everyone and all I can promise is i will try my best to be a good member and learn what I can. I hope that I will be able to learn to help others as you have helped me.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2011, 05:51:06 PM »
Welcome to the site and we all look forward to hearing about how some of the scripts that you choose to use work out.  Enjoy your visits and see you on the boards.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2011, 08:46:11 AM »
Welcome!

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2011, 11:07:37 AM »
Welcome on Scriptuo!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2011, 02:12:07 PM »
Thank you for the invite. I appreciate it and look forward to getting to know you all better.

Offline Newsman

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Newsman has no influence.
  • Respect: +38
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2012, 11:21:09 AM »
Welcome to the community

Tags: