Author Topic: PSYCHOPATH TEST  (Read 6604 times)

Offline MasscreTopic starter

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
PSYCHOPATH TEST
« on: March 01, 2012, 02:38:22 PM »
PSYCHOPATH TEST

Read this question, come up with an answer and then scroll down to the bottom for the result.
This is not a trick question. It is as it reads. No one I know has gotten it right, Few people do.

A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met a guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing. She believed him to be her dream guy so much that she fell in love with him right there, but never asked for his number and could not find him. A few days later she killed her sister.
Question: What is her motive for killing her sister?

[Give this some thought before you answer, see answer below]

Answer:

She was hoping the guy would appear at the funeral again.

If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath. This was a test by a famous American Psychologist used to determine if one has the same mentality as a killer. Many arrested serial killers took part in the test and answered the question correctly. If you didn't answer the question correctly, good for you.

Offline Alpha

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Alpha barely matters.Alpha barely matters.
  • Respect: +44
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: PSYCHOPATH TEST
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2012, 09:30:32 PM »
yea.... the guy named   M A S S C R E didn't get it right.....  SURE   = P

Sadly.. as soon as I read "Psychopath Test" I knew the answer was going to be kill someone!  Then it's just logical to find a reason. heh

Offline Hoby

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Hoby barely matters.Hoby barely matters.
  • Respect: +79
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2012, 07:29:53 AM »
I let some people at work read it, one guy got it right as soon as he read it.  He ansered it so nonchalantly, like, "shes hoping he would come back".  Weird,  I wasn't even close to getting it.
I like you, your death shall be quick and painless!!
I may have alzheimers, but at least I don't have alzheimers.
Walruses are like vampires, only awesome
Pwned-The total domination or shut down of a person or thing. 
I believe a hangover is gods way of saying you kicked ass last night!
Life's to short to remove usb safely.

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2012, 04:01:55 PM »
I've Read it before, and I still got it wrong.

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2012, 04:59:14 PM »
I just thought I would get all your minds working on something like this today !!   8)

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2012, 07:16:09 AM »
I had no idea I am a latent serial killer!

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2012, 12:07:34 PM »
Damn, I thought I was more ruthless than that.  It never even occurred to me.  I went with a convoluted conspiracy theory.

Offline Canuker

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Canuker has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2012, 10:08:11 AM »
I was not shocked that the wife got it.
Nope!  I'm doing what all the real PvPers do:  Scripting everything except the running away part!  I'm real good at that already...

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2012, 10:13:32 AM »
I was not shocked that the wife got it.

Sleep with one eye open my friend....  ;)  <-- just like that
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2012, 02:45:51 PM »
I'm not a bit surprised a chick got the answer right... Crazies...

Offline lordraith

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • lordraith has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2012, 04:56:02 PM »
 Good i can stop worrying, guess im not gonna snap any time soon. I was completely lost as to where the sister fit in, till i read the answer.
Hey, if the Mayan's were right... at least we dont need to xmas shop this year... being lazy pays off, in the end. :D

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2012, 11:21:13 AM »
I've Read it before, and I still got it wrong.

NICE!
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2012, 11:28:24 AM »
Actually, I believe this test to be misleading. It is more like a riddle.

If, you were to ask me "What would you do to see this man again?" and I then replied "Kill my sister" then yes, I may be a psychopath.

However, since you asked me why she did it, and I was able to conclude the why due to the previous information, that does not make me a psychopath.

That's like saying those who track down serial killers, or those prosecuting attorneys who put them in jail, are psychopaths.
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2012, 11:51:51 AM »

If, you were to ask me "What would you do to see this man again?" and I then replied "Kill my sister" then yes, I may be a psychopath.

However, since you asked me why she did it, and I was able to conclude the why due to the previous information, that does not make me a psychopath.

That's like saying those who track down serial killers, or those prosecuting attorneys who put them in jail, are psychopaths.
I totaly agree.the Conclusion camed up directly and i asked some friends about, they all had a similar conclusion and noone of us is a psycho;)

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2012, 06:02:19 PM »

I totaly agree.the Conclusion camed up directly and i asked some friends about, they all had a similar conclusion and noone of us is a psycho;)

That you realize :)

Tags: